Headquaters Or 357

bbpozslut

Im new to Sydney. I have travelled over on a working holiday visa from the UK. 

I am looking to have some fun here. Which are the best places to get loaded up?

I have seen a thread about sauna 357 and another about Headquarters. But I'm not sure which one to go to. 

towel free night - sat from 9 - 12 is normally good. seeded a few in the dark room.. arses is the air, slide it in and go for it! never been to hq much, usually like to have showers before and after, hq they're $3 (?) each time. tho saying that, in town this weekend so may hit one or the other.

Guest bbpiginsyd

both 357 and hq have douching facilities. friday night  and sunday parties at hq is usually good for breeding. saturday night at 357. rest of the week 357 has a greater crowd than anywhere else

• 3 months later...

For me HQ is the best I can get 10 or 12 cocks into me at the naked parties and Friday night naked blackout. I am not a body fascist tho, just being a cock addict if they are hard then they are free to fuck me till their heart's content. I always leave HQ with my cunt dripping from cum so I can't ask for anything else.

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
Guest bbpiginsyd

hq would be sunday afternoon if a naked party is on or late friday or saturday night

357 is usually always pretty busy i like the friday night there the 3rd floor becomes a massive dark room, saturday night 3rd floor is a naked party

• 6 months later...

Barebacking at HQ seems to be very common.   I have  been there a few times recently and have  been fucked more than 5 times each visit!  And all were  bareback.   No one ever suggested protection so I was really really happy.    Seems to be a good supply of horny tops there usually!