Who On Prep Takes Any Load?

wood

Just as the topic states, we all know that PrEP significantly reduces the risk of contracting HIV, but I am wondering who "sorts" a bit, and who doesn't.

For myself I ask most of the time, and am fine with "neg" and "undetectable" but I have had some instances recently where I haven't asked at all.  There is also a guy who is poz, pretty healthy, but not on meds, who wants to fuck me, and I have to admit I am ambivalent about it.     

I never ask. In fact, I love taking poz loads. And when the load is unmedicated - even better. Being on PrEP lets me be a bug chaser indefinitely. And if the numbers role against me and I get knocked up by a Truvada-resistant strain - I'm OK with that too... If that happens then it was just meant to be.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed since being on PrEP that although I will take basically any load, there is an extra thrill if the guy is Poz or if I suspect he is. It's kind of a rush that I think comes from doing something I'm not supposed to. Partly from cheating on BF and partly the risk. 

• Upvote 4

I just started prep today. Honestly I don't know what I'm going to do. I love to swallow, maybe i'm going to start doing it. Then maybe I'll start topping. We don't get rid of years of safe safe that easily.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have been on Prep for four months now. I have been barebacking for years. So far I have only taken one known poz load and he was undetectable on meds. I live in a small town so hard to find poz guys. I do not refuse and bare cock or load. I have been to the bathhouse in Seattle a couple of times but it was slow. I have always advertised on bbrt and FetLife. Looking for poz tops to breed me but nothing has worked. I am hoping to find some soon.

I have to say so far, PreP works as I hoped. I've been to 3 Cumunion events now and have been bred by multiple guys who told me they weren't negative. I just had my three month checkup and blood work to get my refill and all is clear. Now I want to be an even bigger slut if that's possible. I say go for it. It's liberating.

• Upvote 1

Guest kazore

I've been on prep since september. I don't take any load but have some bb sex that I didn't have before.

Yesterday the doctor's office called me and told me I have chlamydia in the rectum.

I had a urine test a month before that didn't detect chlamydia.

Does it mean I got it thrgh unprotected receptive anal sex? Since the last chlamydia anal test I only had 4 unprotected anal penetration. Does it mean I got it by 1 of those four guys? I had many other partners with who I had oral and top anal sex (some with condom some without). Is it possible that one of them game me chlamydia?

I also had a throat chlamydia test a few days before the anal  test. Last  time I had sex was a few days before the throat test. I suspect I cached something because I got a strep throat. I don't have the result of the throat test. but I guess the other doctor would have called me if I had chlamydia.

I never had anything before prep. I don't know if I should take that as a warning sign that I have to change my behavior.