Bred And Poppered For The First Time By A Daddy

Guest bibayrr

Guest bibayrr

I had just started exploring sex with men earlier this year. I had been considering barebacking for awhile. I had done so once and it felt so good, but the guy pulled out before he came.

This time around I asked my doctor to put me on PrEP so I could reduce the risk of exploring the raw side.  I got oinked by a poz undetectable daddy on BBRT.  We exchanged emails back and forth and he turned me on 'cause I had been looking for a daddy with whom to play.  He told me he would break me in, get me poppered up, breed me and brand me as his boy.  We tried to meet up a few times but were unsuccessful as we both have very busy schedules but this morning I woke up, found myself both free and horny as hell, so I texted him and by good fortune he was also available and willing, so we arranged to meet at his apartment. 

Once I was through the door and into the bedroom, our clothes discarded, and I found his tongue was down my throat. It didn't take long before I was hard as a rock. Then he went down on his knees and enthusiastically blew me.  This was one daddy who clearly knew how to use his mouth:  it felt wonderful.  Then he got to his feet and took charge.

He pulled out a bottle of poppers, which, oddly, I had never done before, and pushed me to my knees. Now I admit I'm not the best cock sucker, but I devoured his.  I don't know what came over me.  I was rock hard all the time I had his cock in my mouth.  I was completely turned on. 

Then the daddy pushed me on the bed where we made out and where he played with my nips. Then he went down on me again.  I was so hot.  I just wanted him to flip me over and pound my hole. 

"I wanna' rim your hole, boy" he said, as he gestured for me to flip onto my stomach.  Once I was in position, he opened up my legs and went to town.  Fuck it felt so good.  I was in heaven. Then, after I was good and loose, he grunted "It's time to fuck your hole, boy."

He lubed up himself and my hole, climbed on top of me, pinned me down and slowly slid into my hole.  "Damn, you're tight boy.  You feel so good."

As he slid in, I took another hit of poppers and as his bare cock hit rock bottom, it felt better than any other occasion I had been fucked.  I knew that this is where I belonged:  on the bottom being pounded by daddy.  He fucked me slow and hard, quietly repeating what a sexy boy I was and that he was gonna breed my hole and make me his boy.

The whole time my dick never got soft. I was so horny and hot for daddy. He then spread my legs further apart so he could pound me harder.  I was so poppered up and turned on I was grinding my ass into so he fuck me even deeper. He then whispered in my ear "Are you ready to take my seed, boy?"

"Yes, daddy, breed me and make me your boy."

His fucking became even more intense and then he groaned loudly "Take daddy's seed, boy," and with that he came in my ass.

I was so hot and hard.  When he climbed off, I rolled over and he told me to lube up and jack off. I started jerking my hard cock for my daddy.

"Boy, right before you cum I want you to shove your cock in my ass and seed your daddy," he said as he got into position.

And so it was?  Seconds before I came I shoved my raw cock up his lubed ass and came in that hot daddy's ass.

Afterwards I lay my head on his chest and he assured me "You're daddy's boy now. You got my seed in your ass, and I've got yours.  When we're done you'll be a cock loving cum whore."

Well, we fucked later in the shower, then again on the bed.  Later I deep-throated a cock for the first time but that is another story.  Daddy mentioned that eventually he would take me to one of the local bathhouses and whore out my hole and then after the cum was running down my legs he would seed me. I can't wait to become Daddy's cum whore. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I haven't been whored out yet but I can't wait. He has been fucking me good the last couple of weeks. Got seeded a couple of times this morning. I didn't even cum and didn't care all I wanted to be on my knees sucking his cock and feeling his cock in my boi hole. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know I'm not the only one who wants that. Own me with your cum. The more you give me cum the closer we get to total lust for each other. I've had it a few times with men and I fucking love the deeper emerson into each other as we share load after load..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hot story man.  I get a lot of younger types hitting me up on BBRT and A4A but really that is not what I want.  For me there is nothing hotter than a Daddy Top that knows how to dominate a boy.  Give me a 45 - 70 year old Man anyday and I will be as submissive as required.  Ive seen post on here and tumblr that say "Fuck a Daddy Today" and could not agree more.  DADDY DICK Rules!

BBRT- fucknfeedme

Edited by fucknfeedme
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, fucknfeedme said:

Hot story man.  I get a lot of younger types hitting me up on BBRT and A4A but really that is not what I want.  For me there is nothing hotter than a Daddy Top that knows how to dominate a boy.  Give me a 45 - 70 year old Man anyday and I will be as submissive as required.  Ive seen post on here and tumblr that say "Fuck a Daddy Today" and could not agree more.  DADDY DICK Rules!

BBRT- fucknfeedme

Haha, totally true! 

When I was in my twenties I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get some of these older guys to fuck me. I knew what I wanted, or so I thought, I had a nice little smooth bubble butt and I was willing as all fuck! But I couldn't get the tops I wanted. 

As the years continue to go by, it gets easier. At the same time I find myself looking at the twenty something's & being unsure as to wether or not I wanna bother, lol. 

Theres always a pleasant surprise around the corner though!

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...