The Joys Of Being A Nurse.

As a nurse recovering patients after surgery I have seen many things. As the only guy in the department I usually end up with the majority of the male patients. The anesthesia and pain medication can relax people to allow them to do things they would not normally do—they can always blame the meds if they even remember it at all. They come to me wearing just a hospital gown and I have to assess them. I pull the curtain around us and uncover them and pull the gown out of the way to assess any dressings. I feel around the abdomen and let my hands drift lower to brush their cocks.

Recently cared for a guy in his late 80s after surgery and when I was looking him over his cock looked a bit off. Come to find out he had a penile implant placed several years earlier. He can pump it up with a hidden button and it fills his cock with saline. I asked how it worked and what it felt like. He was very willing to tell me all about it. While he was talking he said feel it so I grabbed his cock and squeezed it slowly. When it was time to discharge him home I helped him to the bathroom and he removed the gown and his dressing came loose. As he stood there I got down on my knees in front of him and fixed the dressing and he said let me show you how hard I can get. He inflated the device and his cock went from nice to rock hard. He encouraged me to feel how hard it got. I ran my hands over that big, hard, 80+ year old cock then leaned in a give it a lick. He moaned softly so I slid more of it in my mouth. I sucked his cock for several minutes and he said he didn’t cum anymore but he loved feeling my mouth on his cock.

Most patients feel they have to pee after surgery and I will get a urinal for them which most find difficult to use. If I can I will help them stand at the bedside and help support them so they don’t fall. I tell them to hold on to me and I take their cock and place it in the urinal. Most feel like they need to pee but do not have to but want to try for several minutes. I will tell them to massage the area over their bladder and show them how by placing my hand above their cock and slowly rubbing and letting my fingers dip down to around the base of their cock. They may not end up peeing but the majority of them end up with a hard on. Most of them encourage me to continue rubbing them saying it feels good and they think it is helping. They get harder and I remove the urinal and slowly let my hand brush more of their cock. Jerking them slowly and hearing them moan.

Had a guy who broke both arms and was back for multiple surgeries. When I was assessing him and looking at his various dressing I brushed his cock and it got hard right away. He told me he couldn’t jack off and was backed up. He would ask me to scratch his stomach or leg and I would pull back his gown and scratch where he wanted and his cock just stayed so hard. I kept brushing it and finally grasped it and gave it a stroke and he just sighed and said yes in one long breath. I continued stroking him and asked if this was what he really needed. He said just please don’t stop. I slow stroked him for several minutes. Eventually he told me he was going to shoot I leaned over and took the head of his cock in my mouth and he shot days worth of backed up cum down my throat. He would request me to recover him after each of his many surgeries and I always helped him out.

I have cared for my friends, family member, neighbors, their family members, city officials, doctors, coworkers, and strangers of all ages. Usually it is just work but sometimes it turns into more. Each day is a new adventure.

• Upvote 12