The Joys Of Being A Nurse

Recently it seemed every patient has having a hernia repair. The men come out in scrotal support which is just a flimsy jock strap. As the latest guy woke up from the anesthesia he wanted to see the dressing so I pulled up his gown and showed him, making sure to run my hands around his abdomen and around his crotch asking if it was tender or hurt. Later he asked if I could remove the support because it was near his dressing and was bothering him. After removing it he laid back spread his legs and relaxed. I stepped away to get him something to drink and when I returned he had kicked off the covers his hands were under his gown slowly moving. I teased him saying "It looks like you have your hands full."  He just grinned and continued jacking. Anesthesia and pain medication make people relax and do all kinds of things.

As I leaned over to check his dressing, his free hand brushed over my cock. He did it a few times and then he saw I was not going to object, he took a firmer hold of my cock, which was still in my scrub pants, so I reached down, unzipped and pulled my cock out. We jacked each other for a minute or so, and then he slid down a bit, leaned over, and took my cock into his mouth. After a few minutes he looked up at me and whispered, “My boyfriend would love to get his hands on this!”

I bent over and licked the head of his cock and sucked him all the way down.  He relaxed his legs and my fingers searched out his hole. I slowly wet a finger and pushed it inside him. I found his prostate and worked it as I sucked him.  Within a short amount of time he shot a nice load in my mouth.

Later as he was getting ready for discharge, his boyfriend was helping him get dressed in the bathroom. I knocked, asking if they needed any help.  Upon opening the door, I found my patient was sucking his boyfriend's cock. I smiled and they motioned me in. I stood behind the boyfriend and rubbed his ass while he reach back to massage my cock through my scrub pants. The patient looked at me and said "Fuck him."

I got on my knees and rimmed his ass then stood up and sunk my cock into his boyfriend's hole. Knowing we did not have much time, I could only give him a quick, hard pump and dump, fucking my load into his ass.  When I was finished he pulled off, turned around, and sucked my cock clean. I bent to kiss the patient who had a load of his boyfriend's cum in his mouth which he shared with me.

The whole thing did not take long, but fuck was it hot. I have gotten together with them a few more times for longer sessions but none comes close to fucking at work.

• Upvote 27

I had two interesting patients recently, one of whom was 76 and the other 22.  Both were both poz.  The younger guy woke up hurting and after some pain medication he calmed down but decided he needed to be naked and uncovered - not that I was complaining.

For his procedure they had had to shave his stomach and into his pubic area and he kept rubbing himself saying how smooth it was and how great it felt. He also remarked he thought his cock looked so much bigger without the hair. I watched as he rubbed, pulled, and caressed his body. It was hot. The medication made him chatty and I asked about him being poz and he told me he loved to fuck and knew he was going to get it eventually so he searched it out, adding that he would take any cock and load and that he also liked to fuck.  

As he was talking I rubbed his leg and worked my way down between them and up to his balls and then down to his hole and eased my finger into him. He just spread his legs and reached over for my cock. He asked if I would ever fuck a poz guy.  

"Of course," I replied.

Then I added another finger to stretch his hole, and without hesitation bent over and licked the drop of precum at the head of his cock. He grabbed my head and pushed it down on his cock and shot a huge load of that poz cum into my mouth.  I pulled off and he apologized, adding that he had really needed to cum, and with that he fell asleep.  Later when he woke up he acted as if it never happened and was released from the hospital

The 76 year old was a nice man who had a minor procedure and very flirty. As I looked at his dressing I saw his cock which was long and hanging between his legs. As I felt his abdomen we kept talking and even after I was finished I kept my hands there right above his cock. He reached down grabbing his cock and said "This thing has gotten me into all kinds of trouble but no one wants anything to do with it anymore," adding that being old was bad enough but being poz meant no one wanted to play with him anymore.

I rubbed his cock and said "Men can be such fools."

And, as I softly squeezed and stroked his cock, he quietly remarked "It's been so long since anyone has touched me like that."

I kept at it as we talked and he got harder though it took some work. He had a really big head and I rubbed around it saying "I bet you really stretched some hole."

"You have no idea" he remarked with a laugh, adding "You don’t have to do that."

I replied "I like feeling your cock in my hand and would love to feel you in my mouth."

"I won’t tell if you won’t" he responded, so I leaned over and licked that huge head and worked that cock into my mouth and throat. His hands found their way to my head and he slowly guided my mouth. He pulled me off and stroked for me murmuring "I'm getting close."

I whispered "I want your load."

"Are you sure?"

I just went back to sucking him and soon he shot into my mouth. Afterward he was nice and kept saying how grateful he was for taking such good care of him.

Two patients, two loads of poz cum. One older one younger but both very hot.

• Upvote 17

As a nurse recovering patients after surgery I have seen many things. As the only guy in the department I usually end up with the majority of the male patients. The anesthesia and pain medication can relax people to allow them to do things they would not normally do—they can always blame the meds if they even remember it at all. They come to me wearing just a hospital gown and I have to assess them. I pull the curtain around us and uncover them and pull the gown out of the way to assess any dressings. I feel around the abdomen and let my hands drift lower to brush their cocks.

Recently cared for a guy in his late 80s after surgery and when I was looking him over his cock looked a bit off. Come to find out he had a penile implant placed several years earlier. He can pump it up with a hidden button and it fills his cock with saline. I asked how it worked and what it felt like. He was very willing to tell me all about it. While he was talking he said feel it so I grabbed his cock and squeezed it slowly. When it was time to discharge him home I helped him to the bathroom and he removed the gown and his dressing came loose. As he stood there I got down on my knees in front of him and fixed the dressing and he said let me show you how hard I can get. He inflated the device and his cock went from nice to rock hard. He encouraged me to feel how hard it got. I ran my hands over that big, hard, 80+ year old cock then leaned in a give it a lick. He moaned softly so I slid more of it in my mouth. I sucked his cock for several minutes and he said he didn’t cum anymore but he loved feeling my mouth on his cock.

Most patients feel they have to pee after surgery and I will get a urinal for them which most find difficult to use. If I can I will help them stand at the bedside and help support them so they don’t fall. I tell them to hold on to me and I take their cock and place it in the urinal. Most feel like they need to pee but do not have to but want to try for several minutes. I will tell them to massage the area over their bladder and show them how by placing my hand above their cock and slowly rubbing and letting my fingers dip down to around the base of their cock. They may not end up peeing but the majority of them end up with a hard on. Most of them encourage me to continue rubbing them saying it feels good and they think it is helping. They get harder and I remove the urinal and slowly let my hand brush more of their cock. Jerking them slowly and hearing them moan.

Had a guy who broke both arms and was back for multiple surgeries. When I was assessing him and looking at his various dressing I brushed his cock and it got hard right away. He told me he couldn’t jack off and was backed up. He would ask me to scratch his stomach or leg and I would pull back his gown and scratch where he wanted and his cock just stayed so hard. I kept brushing it and finally grasped it and gave it a stroke and he just sighed and said yes in one long breath. I continued stroking him and asked if this was what he really needed. He said just please don’t stop. I slow stroked him for several minutes. Eventually he told me he was going to shoot I leaned over and took the head of his cock in my mouth and he shot days worth of backed up cum down my throat. He would request me to recover him after each of his many surgeries and I always helped him out.

I have cared for my friends, family member, neighbors, their family members, city officials, doctors, coworkers, and strangers of all ages. Usually it is just work but sometimes it turns into more. Each day is a new adventure.

• Upvote 16

Recently it seemed every patient has having a hernia repair. The men come out in scrotal support which is just a flimsy jock strap. As the latest guy woke up from the anesthesia he wanted to see the dressing so I pulled up his gown and showed him making sure to run my hands around his abdomen and around his crotch asking if it was tender or hurt. Later he asked if I could remove the support because it was near his dressing and was bothering him. After removing it he laid back spread his legs and relaxed. I stepped away to get him something to drink and when I returned he had kicked off the covers his hands were under his gown slowly moving. I teased him saying it looks like he has his hands full and he just grinned and continued jacking. Anesthesia and pain medication make people relax and do all kinds of things.

As I leaned over to check his dressing his free hand brushed over my cock. He did it a few times and then we he saw I was not going to stop him he took a firmer hold of my cock in my scrub pants. I reached down unzipped and pulled my cock out. We were jacking each other and he slid down a bit and leaned over sliding my cock into his mouth. After a few minutes he looked up at me and whispered, “my boyfriend would love to get his hands on that”. I bent over and licked the head of his cock and sucked him. He relaxed his legs and my fingers searched out his hole. I slowly wet a finger and pushed it inside him. I found his prostate and worked it as I sucked him and it was not long before he shot a nice load in my mouth.

Later as he was getting ready for discharge his bf was helping him get dressed in the bathroom. I knocked and asked if they needed any help and when I stuck my head in the patient was sucking his boyfriends cock. I smiled and they motioned me in. I stood behind the bf and rubbed his ass while he reach back to massage my cock in my scrub pants. The patient looked at me and said fuck him. I got on my knees and rimmed his ass then stood up and sunk my cock into his bf’s hole. Knowing we did not have much time it was nothing but a quick hard pump and dump. I fucked my load into him and when I was finished he pulled off, turned around, and sucked my cock clean. I bent to kiss the patient who had a load of his bf’s cum in his mouth that he shared with me.

The whole thing did not take long but fuck was it hot. I have gotten together with them a few more times for longer sessions but none comes close to fucking at work.

• Upvote 18

Had two interesting patients recently, one was 76 and the other was 22 and they were both poz. The younger guy woke up hurting and after some pain medication he calmed down but decided he needed to be naked and uncovered—not that I was complaining. For his procedure they had to shave his stomach and into his pubic area and he kept rubbing himself saying how smooth it was and how great it felt. He said his cock looked so much bigger without the hair. I watched as he rubbed, pulled, and caressed his body. It was hot. The medication made him chatty and I asked about him being poz and he told me he loved to fuck and knew he was going to get it eventually so he searched it out. Told me he would take any cock and load and that he liked to fuck too. As he was talking I rubbed his leg and worked my way down between them and up to his balls and then down to his hole and eased my finger into him. He just spread his legs and reached over for my cock. He asked if I would ever fuck a poz guy and I said of course. As I added another finger to stretch his hole I bent over and licked the drop of precum at the head of his cock. He grabbed my head and pushed it down on his cock and shot a huge load of that poz cum in me. I pulled off and he apologized but said that was just what he needed and he fell asleep. Later when he woke up he acted as if it never happened and was sent on his way.

The 76 year old was a nice man who had a minor procedure and very flirty. As I looked at his dressing I saw his cock which was long and hanging between his legs. As I felt his abdomen we kept talking and even after I was finished I kept my hands there right above his cock. He reached down grabbing his cock and said this thing has gotten me into all kinds of trouble but no one wants anything to do with it anymore. He said being old was bad enough but you add poz to it and no one wanted him anymore. I rubbed his cock and said they are foolish. I squeezed and pulled his cock softly and he said it had been so long since anyone touched him like that. I kept at it as we talked and he got harder though it took some work. He had a really big head and I rubbed around it saying I bet that really stretched some hole and he just laughed and said you have no idea. He said you don’t have to do that and I said I want to that I liked feeling him in my hand and would love to feel him in my mouth. He said I won’t tell if you won’t and I leaned over and licked that huge head and worked that cock into my mouth and throat. His hands found their way to my head and he slowly guided my mouth. He pulled me off and stroked for me saying he was getting close I whispered in his ear that I wanted that load and he said are you sure and I just went back to sucking him and soon he shot in my mouth. Afterward he was nice and kept saying how grateful he was for taking such good care of him.

Two patients, two loads of poz cum. One older one younger but both very hot.

• Upvote 16

Interacting with doctors all day everyday can be challenging. While most of them are indeed very smart it is the attitude that they are smarter and therefore better than everyone they meet that makes things difficult. There is one surgeon, Dr. M. that is smart and while not exactly what I would call good looking he does have a rugged masculine quality about him. He also has something big swinging in his scrub pants and I am checking that out every chance I get.

Dr. M. goes to the same gym I do and a few weeks ago I was there late after work and saw him in the steam room. He got up to restart the steam and I got a good look at his naked body. Average but hairy in all the right places, nice ass and what looked to be an impressive cock. He scooted closer and we talked a bit more and I noticed he kept playing with his balls and cock lifting and pulling them. I watched some then did the same and quickly it became interesting. He leaned back and spread his legs giving me a good view of his low hanging balls and thick cock. He got up and stood in front of where I was sitting still talking and pulling on that cock. I reached out and replaced his hand with mine quickly followed by my mouth. He worked up a quick rhythm of face fucking me and I loved it. He pulled me up and then pushed me around so I was facing out the window and he stood behind me playing with my ass. He said he really needed to relax and fucking a hot hole always relaxed him and would I be willing to help him.

Hell yeah I was willing.

He spit on his cock and rubbed the head on my hole and finally I pushed back and the head popped in and then I took a breath and slid back until I had him all. He stood there a minute the steam and what we were doing was making it very hot in there. Soon he started a slow steady pace getting faster and harder. Dr. M. knew how to fuck and he was burying it deep and pulling all the way out only to do it again. He was pulling my hips back onto his cock asking how I like it and did I like his thick bare cock fucking my hole. The whole situation was feeding a dual fantasy of fucking a doctor from work and doing it in a place where we could potentially get caught. The curve of his cock had him hitting my prostate over and over and I told him I was going to come soon he just piston fucked me harder until he buried it in me balls deep and shot in my ass as I shot all over the wall in front of me.

I see Dr. M. most days at work and occasionally at the gym. We have fooled around a couple more times usually when he has a rough day he will text me asking to get together. I have to say every time I see that cock swinging in his scrubs my ass tightens remembering the breeding he gave me.

• Upvote 25

There is a park in town that was once upon a time prior to the internet was the place to meet guys for some fun. I sucked a lot of cock there and can’t tell you how many times I got mine sucked either. There was one guy who I would see from time to time playing around with other guys. I never did anything with him but I liked watching him. A few years later I heard he was HIV positive, the police started patrolling the park and I did not see or think about him for years.

I work occasionally for a home health agency which means I go to patient’s houses and check on them making sure they are eating, taking their meds, bathing etc. During a recent visit I realized it was the guy from the park. He had lost a lot of weight and had gone from HIV positive to an AIDS diagnosis. We talked and I asked what I could do to help and he said he wanted to take a bath but sometimes had trouble getting out of the tub. We got him undressed and into the tub and I started washing his back for him. He said it felt good and that no one had touched him in a long time. He leaned back and I could see his cock standing up. I reached down and gave it a good washing and told him I used to see him fucking at the park all those years ago. He looked surprised but said he had a lot of fun at that park. I reached my other hand in the tub and played with his hole eventually pushing a couple finger in him.

On my knees in front of him drying his legs off I can see him slowly stroking himself. I reach up and jack him saying he has a great cock—his body may look sick but his cock looks ready to go. He is leaking a lot of precum and he takes some and rubs it on my lips. Soon I have his cock in my mouth and he is fucking my face hard like he is afraid I am going to change my mind. I work my fingers back in his ass and he floods my mouth with a huge load. We head to the bedroom and he is groping my cock and soon he is sucking me nice and slow. I am working his hole again and tell him I want to fuck him. He rolls over on the bed and I climb up and rub the head of my cock on his hole. I slowly sink into him stopping every so often but he pushes back and takes my whole cock. I have him on his knees and it looks like if I fuck to hard he is going to break but the image of my cock sliding in and out of him is pushing my closer and closer. Knowing I am fucking the guy I used to jack off to all that time ago and watching his hole swallow my cock soon has me burying my load deep in him.

I heard he passed away about 5 weeks later. I am glad I got to see him and have some fun before he passed.

• Upvote 17

My neighbors’ father was visiting and had to have emergency surgery to remove his appendix. The neighbor is a good friend and we have fooled around in the past so when he asked me to recover his father after surgery I quickly agreed. I had met his father a handful of times over the years but as I was assessing him after surgery it was the first time I had seen him naked. As I checked his surgical site I got a good look at his cock which was good length with a wide head but the true story was his balls. They were huge. As he woke up we talked and I would check him some more and teased him about those huge balls and he told me they had always been that big and he liked having them played with. The anesthesia and pain medications allow patients to let their guard down to say and do things they might not normally do.

When he told me he liked them played with I let my hand slide between his thighs and cupped his balls. They were really amazing. Big and heavy and he seemed to enjoy the attention as I watched his cock grow and expand. Soon he was full hard and all I had done was roll those balls around in my hand. He sighed and said he really like what I was doing. I then reached out and gave his cock a few strokes. He asked if I had fooled around with his son and I told him we had which seemed to turn him on more. He would fall asleep and wake up and for the rest of his time with me I had my hands between his legs.

A day or two later my neighbor called asking if I would come over to check on his dad. When I got there the dad was asleep after taking some pain medication. He had been helping him with a shower and saw those big balls and thought maybe something was wrong. My neighbor was surprised when I reached out and cupped them and started playing with them. I laughed and told him what his dad had told me after surgery about how they were always that big and how he liked them played with. Soon his dad was awake and rock hard and so was his son. It took some coaxing but soon we were all three jacking each other. I leaned over and sucked my friend and then he sucked me as I took his dads cock deep in my throat. Back and forth it went me whispering how much I wanted to see my friend suck his dads cock. He looked unsure but did eventually suck both of us. Watching his lips wrap around his dads cock was electric.  His dad laid there moaning as his son sucked his cock and I licked his balls.

Over the next several days I would come over sometimes we would just talk and sometimes we would end up fooling around. When I was around the dad my hands always seemed to find their way to those balls of his. Before the dad left he came over and told me thank you for taking care of him after surgery and thank you for bringing he and his son closer together and that he had not had that much sex in years.

• Upvote 16