Plowman

My family operated a landscaping business and garden center called Plowman's.  Mom's side of the family were into farming while Dad was a landscaper, so the business was a nice compromise.  One spring, Mom's folks took ill, so Mom and Dad headed west to help with planting.  While she tended her parents, Dad supervised their farm hands.  I stayed behind, minding the store.  That sucked, but not exactly the way I liked.

You see, I'd grown up with those farm hands, and I joined them every planting and harvesting.  In more recent years, it had gotten really interesting.  Usually we'd go skinny-dipping after the day's work.  The cold water was a dick-shrinking shock after the heat of the fields.  And after-swim talk always turned to sex because the men would be joking how big their dicks really got, which would cause everyone to throw bones.  Since the pond was secluded and it was just us guys, pretty soon we got into circle jerks.  After a few weeks, guys started to jack each other off.  And a few weeks later, everybody was swapping blow jobs and more.

Ed's dick was my favorite.  Short and thick, it oozed a river of jizz that I sucked right out of the slit.  I'd learned to deepthroat like a pro by training on the biggest dick going - Al's.  We measured Al's meat once, after he pulled out of my mouth and seconds before he creamed into my open mouth,  That sucker came in a 9.5".  My dick stirred at the memory, but my aching nuts reminded me I wouldn't taste Al's dick this spring.

Hauling bags of seed and soil around the place every day after school had given me a nice solid build.  While not built up like some of the farm hands, at 20 I had a wiry body with muscles etched into it.  Working alone in the storeroom before opening and waiting for my parents to leave, I ground my crotch against a bag of feed in frustration.  I dreamed of last fall, when I'd sucked Ed's juicy dick while Al pumped me from behind.  Ed had prepped my hole by sucking it, while Al fingered it deep, jabbing my button with each thrust.  Not only had I learned to suck that last summer, I'd learned to take it up my tail, too.

"Hey, buddy!  Wake up!," Dad yelled.  "We're goin'."

"Sorry, Dad.  Just thinking," I said, dropping the bag.

"Judging by the bone you've thrown, I can guess about what," Dad said, eyeing my crotch.

Looking down at my tented shorts, I blushed.

"It's okay, son.  When I was 19, I had to tie it to my leg to keep it down!" Dad laughed.

After seeing my parents off, I headed back to the storeroom.  I had an hour before the staff came because my parents had wanted an early start.

That morning at home, I'd dashed into the shower, hiding the morning hard-on I'd been pounding on.  Just as I'd gotten into a groove, working my meat and slipping a couple of soapy fingers into my ass, Dad pounded on the bathroom door:  "Let's go!"  Which left me feeling sorry for myself and horny as fuck.  But I came to the store prepared.  Dropping onto a bed of flattened boxes, I reached up the leg of my shorts, pulling out my leaking dick, wet and growing fast.  Juice pooled inside my foreskin.  I'd never measured, but I figured I had 7.5" plus, with a thick foreskin hanging close to my knob.  I ran a finger under the skin and drew it out.  I sniffed it before licking it clean...Sweet!

Fisting my meat, I took a magazine from my backpack.  The photo layout showed two guys:  one wiry - kind of like me - and the other a stocky football hunk.  Closeups of the football player's fat dick spreading open the slim guy's pucker always got me off.  That and a greased finger up my ass.

I threw off my shorts and moving spit-covered fingers past my bouncing nuts, I rubbed the spit around my nearly hairless hole.  Getting a shudder, I eased a finger past the wrinkled muscle inside to locate my boy button.

Startled by the front door buzzer, I jabbed hard.  My dick exploded uncontrollably, my ass muscles clamping around my finger.  A stream of jizz shot from my piss-slit onto my t-shirt.  A second rope soaked my pubes.  The buzzer again.

"Shit!"  Pulling my finger out, I smelled it because I loved the smell of my ass.  I flicked cum off my hand and stepped into my shorts.  I was literally at the door before I remembered the cum soaking my shirt.  Spreading it made it look less like a cum shot, but made the stain bigger.

Opening the door, I didn't even get to say, "We're not open" before the delivery guy barged past.

"Where to, buddy?" he asked, pushing in a trolley.  My mouth hung open.  I couldn't believe this guy.  His attitude sucked, but he was hot.
  • Upvote 5

THE PLOWMAN, PART 2

"Where to, buddy?" he asked, pushing in a trolley.  My mouth hung open.  I couldn't believe this guy.  His attitude sucked, but he was hot.

"Storeroom!" I finally shouted, staring at his retreating back. A little shorter than me, he had beefy legs covered in blonde fur, and his shorts were clinging to a nice square butt.

Hearing the storeroom doors open brought me around.  The magazine!  Before I could react, the guy was headed back out.  Stopping in front of me, he pushed back his cap, revealing dark eyes.  Not much older than me, I thought.  After signing the receipt, he handed it to me.

"We don't take deliveries till we open," I said nervously.

"Fillin' in a few mornings...regular guy is off."

"Well, have a good day," I replied.

"Looks like you're starting it right," he said heading out while looking at the wet cum mark on my t-shirt.  "Always did like a good jerk-off in the morning."

For the second time, I stood slack-jawed.  Maybe he didn't see the magazine.  Fuck, that was close, I thought.  Unnerved, I stashed my magazine and got back to work.

The next morning, I opened the door and found myself facing the same driver.  "You're early...again," I commented, blushing somewhat.

"Busy?" asked the driver, winking.

"Not yet," I stammered.  I stayed at the door, too nervous to follow him.  Returning, he gave me the waybill.

"Some delicate plants in the order," he said walking out.  "Should probably deal with them right away."

Confused, I walked to the back.  We didn't carry delicate plants.

Looking over the order, I froze.  A jockstrap was laying on top of the boxes.  Its warm smell filled the air.  Cupping the pouch in my hand, I was shocked by its heat and sweaty dampness.  Must have just taken it off, I thought.  I brought the material to my face.  The smells of piss and jizz hit me.  Turning it over, I located the spot where the straps met - right in front of where his asshole would've been - and took a deep sniff.

The funky smell made my dick throb.  I humped the boxes like a madman, sucking and sniffing the jock till spunk filled my shorts.  Cum flowed out my dick and down over my nuts.  Some even ran over my hole while I rolled around in heat, making my ass sticky.

I went to the bathroom and jerked another load out by rubbing the ribbed material across my asshole.  I even pushed the pouch inside my ass a ways.  Then I traded my cum-soaked Jockeys for the strap and went back into the store.

The day was exhausting, and after the staff left, I did a final check to see that everything was locked up.  I was heading out the storeroom's rear exit when a sound brought me up short.  Turning, I saw stacks of baled straw toppling over, the twine breaking open, spreading it everywhere,  Shit!  I dropped to my knees.  I couldn't leave it like this.  

"Doesn't take much to get you on your knees, does it?"

Startled, I looked up to see the delivery guy standing there, wearing only a jock and work boots.  As he pinched a large nipple with his left hand, the right worked the dick inside his pouch.  "Think I'd give ya that jock for free?" he asked, winking.  His meat pushing the jock out from his body, he pulled it aside enough to free a hairy bag of nuts. Working both nipples now, he pumped his hips at me.  His dickhead was clearly visible through the pre cum-soaked material.

"How did you...I don't think..." I trailed off.

"Does it matter?" the driver asked.

Heart pounding, I crawled toward him, eyes glued to the glistening dick straining the fabric of his jock.  Running my tongue across the ribbed pouch to taste his salty flow, I said, "I don't even know your name."

"Call me Plowman...like the store."

I grunted as the tang of cum juice filled my mouth.  Pressing hard with my tongue, I pushed the material into his piss-slit.  Plowman flexed his dick and sent a burst of pre-cum past my lips.  Pulling aside the pouch, Plowman freed his sticky, thick cut cock.  I took a good look at his gaping piss-slit and big ridge before closing my mouth over the knob.  The accumulated juice and it slick, and breathing out, I slid down, deep-throating it whole.  Thick, smelly pubes pressed against my face.  "Man," Plowman said, "you took that real easy, kid.  That's one sweet throat."

Taking his hands from his nipples, he closed them around my head.  I heard him hiss between clenched teeth before he pulled back and then plunged into my throat, starting to fuck.

I whimpered between strokes.  I loved being throat-fucked!  Plowman's nuts slapped my chin.  With one hand on his thigh, I reached with the other hand to cup his swinging sac.  Man, his nuts were hot...hot and full!

"Good...tighten...yessss," moaned Plowman while fucking my throat.  When he'd flex his dick to full thickness, it would make me gag a little, but Plowman didn't pause.  If anything, he pressed me deeper into his pubes, getting that final inch inside.

Plowman bent forward, down over my back and yanked my shirt out of my shorts.  Sliding a hand into my shorts he found the waistband to the jockstrap.  "Ain't we fast," Plowman chuckled, thrusting his dick harder into my throat. "Wore it all day?"

I answered a muffled "Yes!"

Pushing deep into my sweaty crack, Plowman's rough fingers searched out my hole.  I gasped when he found it, moving his middle finger over the puckered surface, spreading my sweat across my slit.  I pressed my hole open, pushing against his finger.  As it flowered open, Plowman plunged in and started a steady finger fuck.  I almost screamed as the dry finger tore into my hole.  But once it slicked up and my hole relaxed, I was moaning.  Tight as I could, I clamped down on his finger, forcing it to punch up against my button.  My dick flexed in response and I realized I hadn't touched it.

"Easy, kid," Plowman said.  "You'll bite it clean off!"

After a few minutes of plunging into both of my holes, Plowman stood up straight.  Drawing his finger from my ass, he loudly sniffed it.  A burst of pre-cum from his rod in my mouth told me he liked what he smelled.

Standing up, he pulled his dick from my throat.  "Smell," Plowman ordered, shoving his finger under my nose.  The familiar smell of my own ass made me nuts.  In a flash, my mouth covered his finger.

Plowman ordered me to strip down to my sneakers, all the while sucking that same finger.  He smiled as he looked me over.  Freed, my thick meat hung semi-hard over my balls.  Juice dripped out steadily from my dick and fell onto the floor.  Reaching out, Plowman skinned back my dick, roughly working the exposed head.

I cried out in pleasure.  Pulling his hand away, Plowman brought it to his face.  He smeared my juice all over his face and said, "Mmmmmm."

Winking at me, Plowman turned around and bent at the waist, resting his chest on some straw bales.  Placing his right foot on a nearby bale, he pushed his ass toward me.  I nearly shot my load right there.

Plowman's crack was spread wide, his heavy nuts hanging low.  The blonde fur of his ass, which continued into his crack, parted to reveal his manhole.  I watched spellbound as he reached back to spread his cheeks even farther.  With his fingers deep in the crack, he pulled his asshole open, winking it at me.  The jockstrap framed it perfectly.  At that point, I dropped back down to my knees and plunged my face into his ass, tongue out, searching.

"Bullseye," Plowman yelled, as my tongue hit home.  Relaxing, he allowed my tongue inside while he released his grip on his ass cheeks.  I felt them close around my face and all I could smell was sweaty ass!

The taste and feel of his chute drove me crazy,  I moved my tongue over the folds and dipped deeper into the opening over and over.  Plowman pumped his rock hard bone in unison as i fucked him with my mouth.  Jerking his dick was making his manhole spasm and was driving me more crazy.  Pulling away to look at his slick opening, I watched as he pushed two fingers covered in pre-cum back past his balls.  I kept my hands on his checks to keep them open and looked as he smeared his jizz over his shiny wet asshole.  "A little flavoring," he said.

I hungrily dove in, licking away his tasty cum.  I used one hand to work my foreskin over my dickhead and shaft and used the other to squeeze my balls.  Plowman moved his ass around, teasing me and pulling it out of reach.  Then finally, with a force that almost knocked me over, he shoved back down on my tongue and yelled, "All the way, fucker!"

The noisy sounds of ass eating and wet meat being jerked filled the room.

Plowman said, "Okay, boy, get your tongue outta my ass and close your eyes."

Turned on and confused, I pulled my face from his awesome hole and sat back on my haunches.  Looking down at my own dick, I was amazed at how huge it looked.  As Plowman turned, I closed my eyes.  A few seconds later, I heard Plowman say from behind me, "Okay, open your eyes and...sit."

Turning, I saw Plowman laying on a bed of straw, legs spread, his heavy balls almost reaching to the floor.  He'd removed his jock and his bloated dick swayed in the light, pulsing, lubed and ready.  This guy's prepared, I thought. My asshole was twitching as I walked over.  Just as I was about to straddle Plowman's hips, I turned, sitting right on his face.  "Lick," I ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Plowman replied, darting out his tongue.  With both hands, he spread my smooth cheeks and I felt my puckered ring opening as he speared his tongue inside me.  I flexed my ass muscles and tried to grab at his slippery tongue, milking like I wanted to milk his thick 10" dick.  I bounced up and down and fucked myself on his moaning, vibrating tongue.

I stated to raise up, but he held me fast.  "Hold on," he said.  Gathering a wad of spit in his throat, Plowman let fly.  With a loud splash, it landed dead center on my hole.  "Okay," he said.

I turned and lowered myself over his dick. I pushed his thick rod onto his furry abs and placed my ass crack over it.  I sighed each time his big knob passed over my pucker as I slid back and forth on his trapped dick.  Taking Plowman's swollen nipples between my fingers, I rocked my ass and spread lube and spit into my ass.  Bending forward, I slid my tongue into his mouth.  Our tongues fought each other as I tugged on his nipples.  Plowman took hold of my hips and lined me up with his thick dickhead.  He grabbed my ass and pulled it wide, opening the lips of my twitching hole.

I laid my chest on his and pushed my ass out and around his knob.  I felt the rim of my hole move over his bloated head.  With a sharp jab upward, Plowman speared my ass ring, forcing his head inside and slicking up my chute more with his river of pre-cum leaking from his thick bone.

Even though I cried out in response, Plowman only paused briefly before relentlessly driving upward into my ass.  I did my best to push back, pain or not...I wanted it.  As Plowman pressed deeper, he said, "That's it, buddy.  I can feel your ass opening ahead of my dick.  Keep that up, kid."

The sheer thickness of his shaft gave me little choice but to accept his dick, and sure enough, when I felt his pubes brush my hole, I knew I was almost there.  "Almost home, Champ," he said, breathing hard,  "A little more."
I straightened up while tugging on Plowman's nipples.  I dropped my full weight downward and forced my hole to the thick base.

Plowman's and my cries of joy echoed in the storeroom.  "Hell fuckin' yeah!" Plowman yelled.

"You like that?" I asked in full-on heat and shock.

Plowman suddenly turned us over.  I found myself on my back, my hole straining to handle all his dick, looking up into those dark eyes.  "Fuck..." I said.

"...you!" Plowman cut in, starting to thrust.  Positioning my legs in the crook of his elbows, he stretched his legs out and pushed forward.  He rolled me into a ball and started to really fuck.

Grunting with each stroke, I quickly took control of my muscles.  As his dick drilled into me, I opened my ass, and on the upstroke, I clenched hard, milking Plowman's thick beast and forcing his knob against my ass button.  Hands on either side of me, Plowman plunged in and out of my ass, sweat dripping off of him and sometimes into my open mouth and hungry tongue.  Quickening the pace, Plowman slammed into my ass, easing back slowly each time while I milked his huge piece of man meat.  "Great fuckin' ass, buddy," he gasped.  "Tight...hot...like being sucked off."

My aching bone was pressed between us.  I wasn't about to touch it.  The action in my ass combined with Plowman's hairy abs sliding across my uncut rod had me on edge, not to mention how hot Plowman's looks and sexy attitude made me.

Plowman's fucking began to change and his dick widened even more to fill my ass completely.  Straightening up and grabbing my ankles in each hand, he spread my legs and my inner thigh muscles stretched around his thick cock as he slammed into me.  I felt his dick harden even more and knew he couldn't last.

He let go of my left ankle and took control of my dick with his right hand.  Skinning back my foreskin, he worked the raw head, slick with sweat and leaking spunk.  He worked his thumb over my knob and into my piss slit.  "Jesus," I gasped.  "I'm so close!"

My dick almost jerked out of his hand and thickened as my jizz flew past Plowman's probing thumb.  The stream landed squarely on my face.

The spasm of my asshole spasm finished off Plowman.  Frantically fucking my hole, his dick swelled.  "Yeahhhhhh!!" he yelled, yanking his meat from my ass at the last second.  As the first rope of Plowman's seed fired out of his dick, I yelled, "Fuck it into me, Plowman!  Breed my hole deep!"  

His look of surprise and delight while he plunged his massive dick back into my hole made me start shooting again and milking him with my clenching chute while I caught some of my flying cum in my mouth.  Plowman smiled as I enjoyed my own cum.

Dropping down onto me, Plowman slid his tongue into my mouth, wanting a taste as well.  We laid there swapping spit and cum until we drifted off to sleep after a few minutes.  I woke a while later.  There was no sign of Plowman. As I sat up, our two jockstraps slid off my chest.  A note was pinned to one:

Hey, Buddy!

Hope you liked the new farm hand.  He had one final delivery to make before coming here to "plow" for your Dad and us.  think he can handle it?

Ed, Al, and the boys..and Dad

post-34021-0-25652000-1409638415_thumb.jpg

post-34021-0-28480800-1409638574_thumb.jpg

post-34021-0-26373500-1409640404_thumb.jpg

post-34021-0-99876200-1409640524_thumb.jpg

post-34021-0-59495900-1409640586_thumb.jpg

post-34021-0-81625200-1409640664_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 9

• 1 month later...