When No Means Yes

I'm writing and posting this story on behalf of a friend that's very shy and embarrassed about what he did. But, he wanted his story told so that other people can learn how to secretly enjoy a hot poz cock. I apologize if the formatting changes when I paste what he wrote below.

Okay. I'll admit it. I think that taking your chances by letting a poz guy fuck you is the HOTTEST thing ever. It's scary as shit, but that only makes the fucking so much more intense! And once you had it, it's hard to go back to anything else.

The thing is I don't want people to know that I secretly enjoy poz dicks. I wouldn't say that I'm "chasing" .. but I love it when a poz gets off on breeding a neg ass .. MY neg ass. It's so intense! So, here's how I went about secretly getting my last poz dick up my hole.

It's easy to search for poz guys on adam4adam. I just don't want an official record that I solicited poz cock floating about. So, I messaged Cody on a4a and explained my situation. I told him that I'd have a new profile in one week and what the screenname would be. I explained to him that I wouldn't say yes to any poz cock. In fact, my answers to his questions would be the exact opposite of what I meant. He was a little confused. But, I told him he'd understand when I messaged him a week later. So, I deleted the account I had used to contact him and waited a very long week.

One Week Later ..

dontpozmenow: hey, remember me? We chatted a week ago! What's up?

pokerlatino26x: oh yeah. what's up man? you looking now?

dontpozmenow: hell no! i just want to chat. calm down. ain't no poz dude fucking my hole!

pokerlatino26x: wait, i'm a little confused.

dontpozmenow: what about? it's pretty simple: we can chill. but you cannot fuck me bareback; and you absolutely cannot BREED MY ASS! got it ?

(That seemed to clue him in.)

pokerlatino26x: oh okay. what if i wanted to eat your ass?

dontpozmenow: absolutely not!

pokerlatino26x: what if i wanted to pound your little ass raw with my big cock?

dontpozmenow: most definitely not!!!!!

(Gosh that was turning me on!)

pokerlatino26x: you want it tonight?

dontpozmenow: no chance at all of meeting TONIGHT !!!

pokerlatino26x: well, here's my address: **********************************

dontpozmenow: don't wait up for me. i won't be knocking on your door at 1am begging to be bred! i think guys like you should be locked up and put away for even trying to poz up a neg ass. and if i did show up, don't even try to use force to get at my ass. i'll report you!

pokerlatino26x: see ya!

dontpozmenow: and if we EVER did meet, you most definitely must wear a condom, and keep it on the entire time. got it ?

I then unlocked my nude pics to show off my hot slim body and wanting ass.

pokerlatino26x: got it.

(My cock already wanted to explode just chatting with him.)

It was nearly 1a m and I was at outside his door. My heart was racing. This was only the second poz guy I've meet up with. I couldn't get his pictures out of my mine's eye. He was half-latino, half-white, thin to medium build, very toned, and very hung.

I rang the doorbell. He let me in. And the apartment was very dimly lit. I was a little nervous at first. But, I had my eye on the prize. As soon as he shut the door, I immediately pulled down his shorts and hurriedly rushed his semi-hard thick dick into my mouth.

"Wow .. you really want it," my prize said to me.

I stopped for a moment, "No! I will NOT suck your dick."

And then, I continued to suck on it as if my life depended on it. He hardened instantly. I was too desperate for this dick. Another hot poz guy is mine! I stood up and whispered to him "don't even think about eating my ass."

My prize played along so well. He spun me around and pushed me up against the hallway wall. Before I knew it, he had my jeans down and his tongue dancing around my sphincter. I instinctively moaned, but then quickly corrected myself with "stop it! get your tongue out of my ass!"

He probed his tongue deeper and faster into my hole. God, it was so wet. I can't believe how wet his tongue was. That was incredible. My god, I wasn't going to last long at this rate. And my prize seemed to sense this because only seconds later, I feel his thick hard cock prying at my hole.

"Hey, stop that!" I tried to say with fake disapproval. My acting was awful. I couldn't conceal my desire. "Don't fuck my ass!"

The prize played along, "you know you want it. you always wanted it."

"No!" I argued. "I don't want to get fucked by your big poz cock!"

He knew he had my consent now. And he didn't waste a moment. He plunged it in and didn't give me a chance to protest. A couple of quick minor thrusts, followed by a deep thrust to make sure he was all the way in me.

"No," I was barely able to mumble as he slowly slid it in and out of my hole.

"You like my poz dick in you?" the prize asked.

"No. I don't like it. Stop please." I said with mixed emotion. The rational part of me was realizing what was happening. But the irrational side of me was winning with each gentle thrust.

"Don't fuck me harder!" I insisted.

"Ah yeah, you want my charged load, don't ya bendajo?" the prize teased while slipping into his native language for the perfect taunt.

"No! I don't wanna be poz. Don't fuck me with your poz cock. Please!" I feigned in a convincing fashion.

"Listen, bendajo, you're gonna get a poz load!" his voice was even more ominous as more of his accent was revealed and his gentle thrusts accelerated. "You ready?"

"No!" I belted. The extra pain from his deeper thrusts made my complaint even more believable.

"Yes, I'm gonna poz your ass!" I could barely hear him over the slapping of my ass caused by his punishing thrusts.

It was too much. I felt my orgasm building quickly. There was no turning back. "No! Don't poz me! Don't breed me. Please!" My orgasm was near and I could tell the prize was about to burst too as my ass felt impossibly full of hard cock assaulting me.

"Too late!" the prize corrected me.

"Don't cum in my ass! Please don't poz me!" I fumbled to say as I gasped for breaths.

"Soy cumming en su hembra del culo!" he whispered in my ear. I didn't know what he said, but I knew he was about to unload and I was at the brink!

I let out once last "No!!!!" as I felt him erupt. My cock burst my jizz onto the wall as I felt the first wet sensation deep inside me and the pumping of his jizz.

I was still gasping for breath and recovering from my intense orgasm as the prize pulled out and then quickly dress.

"Leave, bendajo." he directed me.

"Yes." I answered.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 6 years later...