Massage Leads To A Group Party

hotbbslut79

• 4 months later...

I was spacing in and out, enjoying the sensation of the new bigger plug in my hole, the chems flowing through my body had me all worked up.

Mikey came back into the room, this time with a third guy.  I recognised this one from a previous one night stand, Dave, but he'd been the bottom that time.   Dave was maybe 25 if he was a day and clearly worked out, a buff gym tight body, big smooth chest, thick arms.  He had a big smile on his face as he admired my position in the sling and the butt plug filling my fuck hole.

"Outstanding...you want some more cock whore?"

"Yeah, mate, I need more cock, fucking fill my hole"

"I plan on it" He dropped his shorts to reveal a nice thick 7inch cut cock, it was really thick and growing to attention.  Mikey came up behind me and this time he positioned a bottle of poppers at my nose, holding one nostril closed "breathe deep baby".  I did as I was told, deep breaths from one nostril, then the other.  A few seconds later the rush hit me, as it did Dave started to remove the butt plug, it sprung out of my hole with a rush of cum. "Oh fuck you been busy with this one already Mikey!".  

Dave threw the butt plug to one side and positioned his cock at my opening, he slowly began to slid it inside me.  Too slow, I wanted him to pound me, fuck the hell out of me. "Faster Dave, fucking give me that dick".  "Not so fast baby, your going to enjoy this".  He kept his slow deliberate pace, filling my hole with his cock in a slow deep thrust.  Then once he was balls deep he held it there, leant down and kissed me deeply grinding deeper still inside me.  Then he leant back and started to slowly and rhythmically thrust into me, the pace was just this side of too slow for me I wanted more, almost as if his thick cock wasn't enough for me any more.

"I dunno Mikey, I don't think cock is doing it for this boy any more", Dave said as he kept sliding in and out.

"I know Dave, I think you might need to fist punch that cunt"

In my haze the only part of that sentence I could process was fist, they were going to fist me, but I was way too tight for that.  My hole had always been tight it's what guys loved about fucking me, I could milk their dicks with my arse.  As I was trying to process this, Mikey placed the poppers at my nose again, I started breathing the fumes enjoying the sensation mixed with the slam. Dave pulled out of my hole, and kneeled behind me then I felt his fingers exploring my opening.

First three, then four, he started working them in and out of me, my hole opening and closing more slowly each time, then he added the fingers from his other hand, stretching and probing.  As this was going on I was still breathing the poppers, and moaning like a bitch in heat.  The feel of his hands working my hole open, stretching it were amazing.  I was having the greatest ride of my life.

"I think he's ready now"  Dave pulled both hands from my hole, then I felt his knuckles pushing inside me, "Oh Fuck" I moaned "It's okay baby your so open and ready, take another hit on the poppers and I'll slide right in"  The poppers were back and I breathed deep and held it, as I did Dave pushed is fist inside me, "OH MY GOD FUCK YES", he held it for a moment, allowing me to adjust to the intrusion, there were so many sensations all at once I took another hit of the poppers, and then he started to work it deeper inside, before pulling back out again.  "Oh Fuck YEAH!!!, fucking fist punch my cunt!"  I was begging for his fist back inside me, it wasn't cock but it was somehow better, I had no idea what was going on but here I was strapped into a sling one dude feeding me poppers the other fist fucking my hole as I moaned and begged for it over and over. "Fuck Me Fuck Me Fuck Me Fuck Me Fuck Me".  As Dave continued to work his fist in and out of my hole I started to space out....

...I don't know what happened, I think I passed out from a combination of the poppers and the slam, I woke up and I was lying on a bed in a room I didn't recognise.  As i started to stir, I realised my hole was empty, I slid my hand down to explore it, every touch from my finger like a bolt of electricity shooting through me, it was empty and need to be filled.  I was softly moaning fingering myself when a door opened and light from the hall spilled in as five guys entered the room and gathered around the edges of the bed, naked and stroking there cocks, Mikey was amongst them and they were all looking at me like I was about to be the main meal, "Fill my fucking hole", I lied back and spread my legs and arse cheeks wide.....

More to come.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...