When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

do you also implicitly give him the right to come inside your ass?  Or does the right to come in someone's ass have to be negotiated separately and beforehand?  Just like with a blowjob, if you're giving it to somebody, does he have the right to come in your mouth without asking you in advance?  What's the etiquette in these situations?

For me it's just natural that if a top is fucking me bare then he is going to and in my opinion has a right to cum in my ass. I believe the same for oral sex, however I believe in pleasing my tops so the decision lies with them

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest ff-whole

Hmmm.  I do get asked, but if I myself don't bring up the subject I don't expect anything other than a cumload in my ass.  Sometimes the top wants to play the dominant role, and will ask something like "You want this cum inside of you, slut? " and "...beg for it, pig...."

Upon which I'll generally answer "Yes, give it all to me, deep inside."

I have only been bred twice

Hate the feeling of condoms but gettig bred just is to risky and makes me nervous, even though I really shouldn't be since I'm already gettting fucked bare and there is pre-cum but it just makes me feel a little safer I suppose

Would rather see it shoot also, I find that hotter

• Moderators

I would not let someone in me bareback unless I was cool with them breeding me. To expect the top to ask for further permission is silly.

That said, I understand that most tops will want some assurance that I am willing to take the load the first time. I try to let him know through the dirty talk during sex. 

All that said, one of my favorite sexual moments is when the top asks if he can cum inside, and I tell him to go for it. I love that look - total joy and satisfaction - when he knows he is free to breed. 

• Upvote 9

Yeah.. I agree with most of what the others have already said.. If I'm going in or having a guy go in me bareback, it's a given that the load is going inside. What's the point of barebacking if you dont take/give the load? Now if someone were to ask me to pull out before I came, then I would. Wouldn't be happy about it, but I'm not going to make them do something they don't feel comfortable doing. I'm not about wasting the seed. It needs a warm, wet place to accept it and let it breed. That's what it's all about.

• Upvote 4