When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

I always expect, when someone is inside of me totally raw and unprotected, that I am going to get that load. Or loads. He might have one cranky bottom on his hands if he wastes his seed on my back or some shit like that. Put it where it belongs.

If I've let you fuck me without a condom (yeah, like you really have to twist my arm), I believe that I am giving the green light to breed me. No discussion necessary.

• Upvote 4

Sometimes I feel like having a load on my hole or all over my face, just to shake things up. But unless one of us makes it clear that is what we want, I say cumming inside is just what you do.

Of course, I do feel that if a bottom changes their mind about it during sex they have the right to say no.

I am similar to most on this thread in regards to the fact that if I let a top fuck me bareback then I am willing to take his load.

I have been warned before being fucked that they dont pullout or been asked before they unload if it's ok to do so inside me, I always say the same thing 'fine by me'

Edited by Dorset_Rob

Guyz,

When my bottom tendencies kick in and I'm bottoming, I assume/presume that the guy fucking me will not pull out but deposit his cum deep within me. Most times I can feel him cumming in me. Some guys are gentlemen and ask if they came cum in me or where they want their cum to go. I say, "IN ME" ! Love cum sloppy holes to rim/felch as well.

Read1

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Read1 said:

Guyz,

When my bottom tendencies kick in and I'm bottoming, I assume/presume that the guy fucking me will not pull out but deposit his cum deep within me. Most times I can feel him cumming in me. Some guys are gentlemen and ask if they came cum in me or where they want their cum to go. I say, "IN ME" ! Love cum sloppy holes to rim/felch as well.

Read1

Read, as always you're making me hard ;)

As a total bottom, I believe that the top has the absolute right to inject his seed as deep as he can once I've offered him my hole. Being grown men, we all know what happens when a guy cums. I don't think there should be any separate discussion about where the load's going. It's my duty as a bottom to serve my tops, and it's my tops right to inject my body full of his seed. I don't think that I have a right to change my mind once our clothes come off because that would mean that I'm not doing my duty as a bottom to serve and please my top. 

• Upvote 1

If a guy has his cock in my ass, it's going to be bareback for one and two he has every right to cum anywhere he wants. He doesn't need to ask. He is the top. Why in the hell would a bottom get to decide if someone comes in our ass? 

Tops don't need to ask. 

Tops should cum wherever they damn well please. no questions asked. 

• Upvote 4

Guest shybottomhole
3 hours ago, Rawcubcolorado said:

If a guy has his cock in my ass, it's going to be bareback for one and two he has every right to cum anywhere he wants. He doesn't need to ask. He is the top. Why in the hell would a bottom get to decide if someone comes in our ass? 

Tops don't need to ask. 

Tops should cum wherever they damn well please. no questions asked. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

I'm generally not satisfied with any sexual encounter unless I get his load in my hole.

Hottest is when they don't even ask, or tell you when they cum. Some guys ask or let you know when they're going to come, but I love it when a real fucker just cums inside, as deep as he can, cause he knows he doesn't need to ask permission...

• Upvote 3