When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

4 hours ago, Mamabicho said:

Yeah, unless you explicitly get agreement beforehand that the top is to pull out, you should assume he's going to bust inside you.  And even if you have that agreement, there's a good chance in the heat of the moment he won't remember or care, and you might not either!  I know that's happened to me, especially in the beginning.  He would cum in me and I would be mad, but after a few times with different guys all doing the same thing I just gave up and learned to enjoy it.  

Because god made you a cumwhore bottom boi!

• Upvote 1

if a guy slides his meat into me bare i think he knows he can probably breed me too. Some just bone me til they nut. others tell me they are about to nut and should they pull outand i tell them to breed me. There's nothing more satisfying than that final deep theust as their nuts unload into you and you know a fellow male has juts sprayed  his warm masculine essence in your used fuck guts. Never gets old.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

I agree with most everybody here. When I let a guy in my ass bare or I suck on him he has the right and I expect him to cum in me. I don`t want to know his status before hand either. If afterwards he wants to tell me then I`m fine with it too. I do want to meet up with a know poz guy not on meds. someday for a night of breeding of my neg. ass. I will be nervous at first but once that cock is in my ass bare I am sure the nervousness will go away and I will be enjoying his cock pumping me full of cum. Fucking is about cum and breeding. Let it happen, as it is the way it is met to be.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

If I'm fucking a guy bare a presume he wants the cum and am going to cum inside him. I'm not going to ask first, he has to tell me to pull out to cum. If I'm g thing fucked bar I want it all the way and will be begging for the cum.

• 2 weeks later...

I love bareback,, and agree totally when I submit and let a guy or guys bareback me I expect and know that they have the right to dump inside me as many loads as they want and can deliver..

• 1 month later...

To my thinking; once a man agrees to take a bare cock, he loses all his rights to refuse the load. The top had absolute dominion over the bottom for the duration of the fuck and may breed that hole at his discretion. Full stop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

If u let a guy inside you bare it's implied you want his cum too...if you don't say something! If I'm inside a guy bare I'm cumming inside him...I'm not gonna ask, I'm just gonna do it. And even if he asks me to pull out I'm probably gonna have an "accident." Oops...

• 2 months later...

Not sure why this is even a question?  Barebacking means that a load is being deposited in the bottom's hole.  When I have a hard dick pounding my hole, the expectation is that the top's seed is going to be dumped inside me - with the added hope that it's pounded deep inside.  Those occasions when I am on the giving end, there's no way I'm pulling out -- the bottom is getting my load no matter what in his hole.