When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

Even if I'm (still) a total newbie when it comes to barebacking I totally agree with the point of view expressed in these three quotes. What's the point of barebacking if the load isn't dumped deep in the ass?

Edited by Dane
I missed the quotations

7 hours ago, cumslut23 said:

It is implied that you would accept the load inside as a bottom. The only other place it can go is the face. Everything else would be a travesty

19 hours ago, Mikeyd1111 said:

Not sure why this is even a question?  Barebacking means that a load is being deposited in the bottom's hole.  When I have a hard dick pounding my hole, the expectation is that the top's seed is going to be dumped inside me - with the added hope that it's pounded deep inside.  Those occasions when I am on the giving end, there's no way I'm pulling out -- the bottom is getting my load no matter what in his hole. 

19 hours ago, NastyBBFuckPIG said:

A real barebacker fuck his load deep inside the ass, that is the point of fucking bareback....and who does not want a big load in the ass?!

Even if I'm (still) a total newbie when it comes to barebacking I totally agree with the point of view expressed in these three quotes. What's the point of barebacking if the load isn't dumped deep in the ass?

Am a total BB bottom here and have always preferred BB, if a guy is fucking me, I expect him to unload in my ass or throat and with no questions asked before or after, I just want that load deposited as deep and hard as possible.

• 1 month later...

I think all bottoms like taking a bare cock in the ass. Even the super careful ones. He's able to slide it in you easier and he enjoys it more because he can feel whats inside you.

Plus, the natural "spear" feeling of a hard cock head is kinda painful at first but turns out to be amazing! 

Thought if you were barebacking it was sort of implied that the guy would cum inside. I know that I've never asked or been asked if it was okay to do it. It's just what happens naturally I suppose.

Before I went on PrEP I would bareback occasionally with regular fuckbuds, but I never came in them or (to my knowledge) had them cum in me. Now that I'm on PrEP I pretty much only hookup with guys looking to breed and be bred. As status is always acknowledged beforehand, it is not an issue. 

When I bottom I usually want the load in my ass deep no questions, just give it to me.  The top doesn't even have to talk to me, just meet me find my hole lubed and I bend over for you to use.  I have an occasional fb that texts me every few months telling me he needs his bitch again to take his load.  We set a time and he usually comes to my place me kneeling doggy.  He walks in I suck him hard then he just fucks, fills, walks out.  Usually says nothing.  Year ago he told me he was nearby watching a football game at his brothers, would I meet him at an intersection--at designated time a van pulls up.  He tells me to get in, we drive to a shopping center nearby, his dick out and me playing with him.  He parks, and he fucks me in the back, no talk just some grunts and my hole filled.  I want the breeding, they want to get off, we're both happy.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Imagine this has happen to other bottoms - having someone special - young - that they fucking you with condoms but the condoms always breaks - but he kept on breeding me ! One night party - doing favors - was so horny - we gotten together - he pulled out a condom - I said , " Fuckit - just do me Raw ! " That is How I started going Barebacking !  :)

On 7/20/2017 at 10:09 PM, ChainedBoy said:

To my thinking; once a man agrees to take a bare cock, he loses all his rights to refuse the load. The top had absolute dominion over the bottom for the duration of the fuck and may breed that hole at his discretion. Full stop.

Totally agree

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

When I made the decision to start barebacking, I decided that I was going to accept all the conditions and the risks that came along with it,  I considered my decision to bareback a real step, and plunge into a new lifestyle.

Part of the reason I wanted to stop wearing condoms, was that when I was in the heat passion, I did not have to stop to ask certain questions; the decision to bareback means that I do on question what is implied.