When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

On 9/10/2014 at 12:19 PM, bonsaisai said:

do you also implicitly give him the right to come inside your ass?  Or does the right to come in someone's ass have to be negotiated separately and beforehand?  Just like with a blowjob, if you're giving it to somebody, does he have the right to come in your mouth without asking you in advance?  What's the etiquette in these situations?

For me it’s up to the Top at all times.   I always ass7me that if I’m sucking cock he’s going to cum in my mouth, it’s up to him if he does not want to.   I always take raw cock, no condoms ever, so again up to him if he wants to blow his load in my hole.    bbtms should have already let the Tops know what their limits are anyway.  If you say you swallow then you swallow EVERYONE if you’ve said you take loads then you take EVERYONES load, that how I feel as a bttm

• Like 1

It's definitely implicit. The natural result of bareback fucking is an ass full of cum. If you, as a bottom, have willingly taken bare cock and don't (for some odd reason) want the load up your ass, then you have to say so.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, liger said:

It's definitely implicit. The natural result of bareback fucking is an ass full of cum. If you, as a bottom, have willingly taken bare cock and don't (for some odd reason) want the load up your ass, then you have to say so.

Well stated! 

Guest TheHoleStory
16 hours ago, liger said:

Agrees

Guest BreedingCameraman

My rule going into a bareback fuck of any kind is that when the top cums he doesn’t pull out. If the guy(s) I’m with can’t it won’t agree to that then they won’t even get the chance to trade pictures with me, let alone come over and fuck/get fucked by me.

I just feel it is a given that if I let the top put his cock in me bare I am fine with him cumming in me. I expect it to happen. Looking forward to meeting a poz top and getting his cock in me bare.

• 3 months later...