When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

16 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Concisely said, boy.

I can’t imagine a boy having the nerve to tell an Alpha Top to not cum in him.  Unacceptable.  Boys are for use.

7 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I can’t imagine a boy having the nerve to tell an Alpha Top to not cum in him.  Unacceptable.  Boys are for use.

If it happens at all (a mark of incomplete training) it will happen exactly once, and then never, ever again. Any Alpha worthy of the title will see to that. It’s a “teachable moment”.

• Like 1

Everytime we share cum BB in a cumhole, we are celebrating that we have survived the AIDS crisis. Personally, I am remembering all my fallen brothers and lovers.

I don't expect many dudes to understand this today.

XOX

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, riskyp said:

Implied consent. Once he's in, he gets to finish. ALWAYS!!

Once a bottom is chosen by an Alpha top, it’s a done deal! No options, if the top wants to breed the hole, he breeds the hole. Anything else is just wrong!

On 9/10/2014 at 6:19 PM, bonsaisai said:

do you also implicitly give him the right to come inside your ass?  Or does the right to come in someone's ass have to be negotiated separately and beforehand?  Just like with a blowjob, if you're giving it to somebody, does he have the right to come in your mouth without asking you in advance?  What's the etiquette in these situations?

i'm gonna expect that he's gonna cum inside... and i'm gonna beg for it !!!

If i know that the guy pretend to be toxic... i'm gonna beg much more... !!!

when i fuck, there's nowhere else i want to dump my toxic load... 

Guest baresexthr
On 6/27/2019 at 1:26 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I absolutely agree 

On 9/11/2014 at 7:10 AM, FelchingPisser said:

If it's a guy I don't know, I usually ask--along the lines mentioned above--"You want this load, boy?"  

I do think a guy should be ready to take a load if he's going to make the step into barebacking.  I have a lot of control before I cum---but many guys don't.

exactly if a man enters you bvare he has the right to unload in your bare.