When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

If a bottom doesn't want to be pozzed then it is a criminal act to do so against his will .... no matter how you think it's your right to cum in him once he let's you in bareback.  Until you actually ASK if you can load your deliberately toxic poz cum in then it is wrong unless he gives you permission.   

• Upvote 1

If you take a raw Cock you should expect to take the load in my opinion. I always do. If I let a man fuck me or I suck him I expect him to breed me or to swallow his load unless he wants to blow it somewhere else for some reason of his own. That said I love when a top asks me if I want his load in the middle of a fuck because I love the verbal component. “Want my load boy?” “Yessir. Please breed me.” If he doesn’t ask I’ll sometimes start to beg him to breed me anyway 

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2014 at 1:31 PM, curiousone said:

Almost all the tops I've been with prefer to cum inside. Some ask beforehand because they don't want any surprises. I have been semi-stealthed when barebacking. A top will fuck me bare, cum inside, and even feels that way then when I ask if they ended up cumming they say "no".

If I confront them more about it I've had a few that say it just felt so good and they didn't want to take the risk of asking only for me to say that they couldn't cum inside.

Don't ask, don't tell. 

• 9 months later...

My fucker say , you a a bottom , and a bottom must fucked only raw . 
Come now , i want fuck fuck now . he makes me to a bareback bottom , with poppers , i open my hole more for him.
after a good fuck, he say : take me load pig ............... and i know , i must take it , his cumload shoot deep in my hole. his DNA was in me. 
i know , i am a bareback bottom .................... i must fucked and filled

• Upvote 1

it should always be the tops choice to shoot his load wherever he wants to. asking a cumdump if you can cum in his ass or down his throat is like asking a trash can if you can throw garbage in it or a toilet if you can piss in it. plus all faggots should ALWAYS swallow a guys load when he blows anyone unless another guy needs the cum to lube up to fuck you.

• Like 2

As with everything, any limits should be expressed beforehand. If a bottoms doesn't say "no" up front, I'd assume he wants the load. Personally, if I'm willing to let someone fuck me, then I'm willing to take it bare, and take the load.

• Upvote 2

On the rare occasions when I bottom, I fully expect the top to unload in my ass.  I will take the consequences, whatever they may be.

On 6/28/2019 at 10:54 PM, lovetobefucked said:

If a bottom doesn't want to be pozzed then it is a criminal act to do so against his will .... no matter how you think it's your right to cum in him once he let's you in bareback.  Until you actually ASK if you can load your deliberately toxic poz cum in then it is wrong unless he gives you permission.   

It is NOT Always a criminal act as in the USA some states like CA have decriminalized the act.  Each state or country will have it's own law. Many states do consider it a crime but legislators write the law but gets the EXACT Opposite of its goal.

If I know I have HIV and infect some one, then it could be a crime. Therefore as long as I don't get tested and don't know my status then I can't be prosecuted because I didn't know. This leads to less people getting tested and the virus spreads.

Thus criminalizing the act leads to "Let's Spread AIDS" instead of reducing the number of infections. If it would go to trial then you have to PROVE who it was and that they knew. Open court learns of your sex life and you may need to defend yourself for having Unprotected sex, especially if it was a 1-night hookup.

Personally I believe if you have the balls to deliberately pass any STD then you should be Man enough to let him know.

Every profile I have on any sex sites list me as a POZ Bareback bottom looking for Hard Cocks to BREED MY ASS. Fuck most of my screen names are BreedMeRaw -- so it should be obvious that I want his load DEEP Inside my ass. Still I get a lot of bottoms asking me to fuck them. 

• Upvote 1