When You Let A Guy Bareback You,

bonsaisai

Hello - think in the beginning - always try Condoms but as time went by - sometimes : Weed , Poppers , Tina and other party favors - I became submissive - some older males are Fem's and Bottoms .

Sometimes being using condoms - then Stealthing - having Fun and the more - more becoming a whore . Progressing having 2 cocks or 3 of them was amazing but after awhile now  - I look forward of having more than 3 Dicks - Cum addictive - Slut Whore - visiting Clubs looking for dicks - Do Not Care Anymore !  Cum 1 - Cum All !

On 9/10/2014 at 6:19 PM, bonsaisai said:

do you also implicitly give him the right to come inside your ass?  Or does the right to come in someone's ass have to be negotiated separately and beforehand?  Just like with a blowjob, if you're giving it to somebody, does he have the right to come in your mouth without asking you in advance? 

Yes.

And same goes for blowjobs... If you don't swallow, don't blow cock.

I aspect the same courtesy when I fuck you or let you blow my dick.

Personally I love exchanging cum and I seek my sexual partners out based on that.

But:

On 9/10/2014 at 6:19 PM, bonsaisai said:

What's the etiquette in these situations?

That's another question. And it's actually not so much about manners as a matter of law.

You seek approval before doing these things. It doesn't necessarily has to be put in words - body language is often more than clear.

If you cross the line it's actually rape. So mind your sexual partner.

Edited by BareLover073

10 minutes ago, Bottomb1ichbo1 said:

For me,  if I'm willing to bottom raw, it means I'm letting you have that option to cum in me. I think it's a person to person thing,  but for me,  it's implied

I'd love to unload up inside you. 

Guest Descartes70817

I just assume that if you want me to fuck you bareback it's because you want me to cum inside you, so unless you tell me otherwise before we start, that's what's going to happen.

16 hours ago, Descartes70817 said:

I just assume that if you want me to fuck you bareback it's because you want me to cum inside you, so unless you tell me otherwise before we start, that's what's going to happen.

The converse is also true. I assume that if you want to fuck me bareback it's because you want to fuck your cum inside me, so unless you tell me otherwise before you mount up, that's my goal and what's going to happen.

• Like 3

with cumdumps like me guys have pretty much all known that I would take their load in my ass or down my throat. sometimes they do that "I'm gonna cum like they are asking me if they can so I just beg them to cum inside me or I throat their cock to my best ability so they know just to unload. I have always assumed any guy sliding his bare cock up my ass was going to cum in me and I don't know why any cocksucker wouldn't let guys cum down their throat. thats why guys are using us.

• Like 2

Guest ff-whole
On 6/29/2019 at 4:54 AM, lovetobefucked said:

If a bottom doesn't want to be pozzed then it is a criminal act to do so against his will .... no matter how you think it's your right to cum in him once he let's you in bareback.  Until you actually ASK if you can load your deliberately toxic poz cum in then it is wrong unless he gives you permission.   

You DO know that you can poz someone just by fucking him, right? You don't need to unload in him to get him HIV+... your precum can do that too, albeit it's harder....
If you don't want to be pozzed, don't bareback... Period. Use condoms.
When I bareback, I expect that cum inside of me no questions asked... my responsibility.

Edited by ff-whole