Vocal Or Quiet?

cam1972

Question for bottoms... When a guy is shooting his load, do you like him to be loud or just unload? I've had guys who were so loud, it killed the moment. I've had guys who were quiet but so intent on coming that the intensity in their movements and eyes made me come without touching myself. I prefer that over a loud comer any day. Am I alone in this?

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

I like to hear some acknowledgment, but it doesn't have to be more than a grunt. My husband is a LOUD cummer, so I am not put off by that from a trick. I really like vocalization like "take it" or "here it cums" or "breeding you"

I am sort of a middle of the road, bottom... I like to be told they are enjoying my hole or mouth.

But over the top screaming will kill the mood.

The same with me. I do like the top to tell me he is enjoying fucking me without going over the top.

• Upvote 1

Over dramatic cummers kill it for me

I am tempted at times to even try and get away while they are cumming because it is such a turn off

Makes me go soft like that and makes me not want to even talk to them anymore as rude as that is haha

I'm mainly talking about the guys who actually yell, vocal guys are fine by me and I prefer them to quiet guys

• Upvote 2

Over dramatic cummers kill it for me

I am tempted at times to even try and get away while they are cumming because it is such a turn off

Makes me go soft like that and makes me not want to even talk to them anymore as rude as that is haha

I'm mainly talking about the guys who actually yell, vocal guys are fine by me and I prefer them to quiet guys

I couldn't agree with you more. I just want to get the hell out of there. It's like he is trying to impress me... Hell.. If you haven't impressed me at that point in the fuck... You sure as hell aren't going to by screaming for the whole world to hear.

I also agree with the talking during sex. I love to hear a guy whisper in my ear how he's going to give me his load, knock me up, breed me, etc... I guess I should have been more clear in my original post. Dirty talk? Hell yeah! Yelling while coming? Where's the door?

• Upvote 2

I like them to be verbal as it can help me get off in sync with them which is totally hot.  But if they get too loud I get annoyed and it can ruin the moment. I don't want my neighbors knowing my business like that.

• Upvote 1

Verbal is fine and I even like it hearing him working towards dumping a load in me. But yelling and screaming? No way. I don't need the whole street to hear what is going on. Plus if I haven't cum yet it is disturbing my effort to cum at the same time.

• Upvote 1

I'm 100% in agreement with cam1972's (the OP) second post above.    Yes, I want some vocal from my Top, but it does not have to be at 90 decibels.

Groaning and moaning can be hot, and so is the Top whispering or speaking in a normal tone how good my hole feels to him, or how he's " going to give me his load, knock me up, breed me, etc." as Cam says.

It also turns me on if he tells me just before he is going to cum in me.   Usually, I can tell from other physical signals, but not always.   I want to be able to relax my ass muscles when that cumunion moment arrives so he push his load deep in me.   

• Upvote 1

I'm 100% in agreement with cam1972's (the OP) second post above.    Yes, I want some vocal from my Top, but it does not have to be at 90 decibels.

Groaning and moaning can be hot, and so is the Top whispering or speaking in a normal tone how good my hole feels to him, or how he's " going to give me his load, knock me up, breed me, etc." as Cam says.

It also turns me on if he tells me just before he is going to cum in me.   Usually, I can tell from other physical signals, but not always.   I want to be able to relax my ass muscles when that cumunion moment arrives so he push his load deep in me.   

This!

I've haven't encountered a top yelling or screaming, but I imagine it's not very hot. Usually, I'm the one who begs for the top to be more vocal, more verbal. I need to hear him say that he's using me. And as a cum addict, hearing a guy tell me that he's about to spurt in my mouth - the one thing that I crave most in the world - just drives me crazy. Not just during the precious few moments of feeding either. Having a guy text me things like "Drop by later, I got 3 days worth for you" makes me feel appreciated, that a guy is also considerate of my insatiable need to eat cum when he's horny. 

I also enjoy some verbal aftercare. I like it when a guy continues talking about his cum after I swallowed it. Even simple things like "Did you enjoy that load?" is a big deal for me. 

• Upvote 1