Cum Was Running Down Both Legs.

colletonguy

Sometimes, things just work out.  I live in a small town which makes getting a load a rare thing, and getting more than one load has never happened - until this past weekend. 

I had put up a couple of ads, and had chatted with a few guys, but it seemed like nothing was going to happen.  Then within 15 minutes something clicked and three of the guys with whom I'd been chatting announced they wanted to come over.  In the next hour and a half, I was fucked very well, three times, by three different guys, all bare, and all three dumped his cum deep inside me.  After the last one left I set up my camera and took a video of the cum, (quite a lot of it, as it turned-out) that was streaming out of my well used ass.  I wiped myself off and got dressed with a smile on my face at the memory of a fantastic slutty time.  My first multiple loading. 

Wearing a pair of jeans, I went about my business, cleaned up inside the house a little and took the trash out.  About halfway to the trash can, my next door neighbor called out to ask me a question.  I walked over and she asked me to look at something on her car.  While bending over to check something under the hood I felt something odd and suddenly my ass and legs felt damp.  She wasn't paying attention, so fearing the worst, I slipped my hand down the back of my jeans and my hand came out covered in cum.  By this time the wetness was down to the back of my knees.  Although it was somewhat awkward, I did my best to continually face my neighbor so she wouldn't see the wet streaks down both of my legs.  Eventually I finished checking what she asked me to check, and very carefully exited back to my yard.

When I got inside my house I  put my hand back in my jeans and found the top of both legs wet with cum.  I could even smell it with my jeans still on.  I eased the jeans off and found a big wet spot in the seat.  In fact it was so big a wet spot that it extended down both legs almost to the knee.  It seems that the cum that I caught on video was only a small portion of what was actually deposited inside me.  The thought that I was walking around outside with the three loads pouring out of me was so too much.  I had to jack off, with my cum soaked jeans laying across my face.

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...

That's fucking hot! Nothing better than leaving a guy's house with a load or two in my ass. A few times, I've felt the drip on my way to my car, and wondered if I was leaving a stain on my seat. One time I could feel cum dripping down my leg during the elevator ride up to my apartment while one of my neighbors started a conversation with me. He had no idea, but I got so turned on that I started getting hard again right there.

• Upvote 2

• Moderators

My husband and I had to do long distance in the beginning. We lived two hours apart when we met. We alternated spending weekends at each house. When I went there, he would always breed me right before I left.

One day as I was driving home, I had to piss really bad in the middle of nowhere. I pulled over and took a piss on the side of the road. It was a pretty afternoon - sunny skies and light breeze. I was enjoying the naughty thrill of hanging my cock out when a huge gob of cum slipped out of my hole and ran down my leg. My cock instantly got hard, and I quickly rubbed one out. I love being a load-taking slut.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I remember a standing on the train platform in boystown and hearing a couple guys comment on the wet spot on my jeans.  I had just gotten fucked by a couple guys who had filled me up with 3 or 4 loads.  As we were getting on the train one of the guys said to me "looks like you had a good time.  Hope you get more".

• Upvote 4

I love taking loads of cum up my ass and then going to the grocery store near my house and going shopping with the feeling of the warm sloppy creamy cum leaking out of my ass while I am getting groceries.  Wearing shorts and feeling it running down my legs and showing off my freshly fucked ass (with shorts on of course) with the wet cum stains and cum runs running down my leg.  Love it.  

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

When I lived in SF I knew a black kid who was a slammer. If I held his nuts in the palm of my hand the head of his erect dick snuggled in the crook of my elbow. It was a little over 11" (he let me measure it) and between Red Bull and Coke cans as far as thickness. He like mature white guys so he liked me; he also told me that everyone else treated him like a living dildo and I was one of the few people that treated him decently. He also told me I was one of the few people who could take all of it:) He would get as hard as steel and could fuck for hours, usually cum 2-3 times, big gushers. As I was packing to leave in my last few days there he brought over a buddy who was only a little bit smaller than he was. They slammed me BIG time, I mean ***BIG*** TIME***, then they fucked me constantly from 7pm that night to around 9am next morning. They each came 4-5 times, all huge gushers; the spurts were so strong I could feel them and count them. Around 1-12am I had to pee, and after I was done, when I turned around there was a lake of cum on the bathroom floor that was around 13" in diameter. I pushed out on  my hole and another thick stream came out and the lake widened another 2 inches, and I could feel there was a lot  me in there but I wanted to keep it in me. The 2 guys were nice middle class guys who were educated and employed with very little ghetto in them, but that night they both talked like low life ghetto thugs, a constant stream of THE filthiest and hottest sex talk I ever heard "Yeah, whi boy puzzy like dat nigga dick? Yeah crackah, open dat puzzy, take dayt dick bithch. We gon' fuk yew till you can't take no mo, but we aint gonna stop till WE ready, got dat , bitch?" And I would back up all the way to the base, squeeze it tight and say "Yeah nigga, fuckin' good dick, yeah nigga, ride that hole, daddy, Oh yeah, fuck me nigga FUCK ME". They loved it!  I was so sore the next day, surprisingly not  my hole, but my legs; and the rest of the very large cum load leaked out all day. Absolutely THE peak sex experience of  my life

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2014 at 0:04 PM, pigsnout said:

I love taking loads of cum up my ass and then going to the grocery store near my house and going shopping with the feeling of the warm sloppy creamy cum leaking out of my ass while I am getting groceries.  Wearing shorts and feeling it running down my legs and showing off my freshly fucked ass (with shorts on of course) with the wet cum stains and cum runs running down my leg.  Love it.  

Lets tops know you are ripe for breeding!