Weirdest Fetish

Guest SBBOY

I don't think I have any particularly weird ones but I'm always amazed by some of the incredibly niche fetishes that I read about online. Just when I think i've heard of everything, something so bizarre and specific pops up on some message board lol. Getting turned on at the thought of having sex with ghosts was one I read about the other day!

Whatever though. If it turns you on and nobody's getting hurt, you go for it! :D

Once played with this really eccentric guy who would talk about being abducted by aliens while I ate his ass.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, TattPig... I'm glad to hear i'm not the only one who doesn't "get" the foot fetish. That one really does nothing for me and i'm always baffled when guys ask to see or touch my feet. Not that there's anything wrong with them, I just don't see what's so attractive about feet lol

Edited by samshadowxxx
  • Upvote 3

I don't get the foot fetish either. I hear about many fetishes, but I don't seem to have any myself, other that I maybe have a fetish for cum. Or maybe I have a fetish for darkrooms, glory holes, wearing my pants and underwear down on my knees when in darkrooms. I don't consider these thing fetish, but maybe they are.

Edited by bberik
  • Upvote 1

I have a few that may seem normal but most don't get into... I love to suck on necks, nipples, chests, to leave hickeys. As atop,I think it feels like I'm marking my property. It tags a slut as MINE. Let's others know this fag has already been used. Also, something hot about knowing he'll think of me every time he looks in the mirror for a few days.

Also love to fuck women, seeding, and impregnation. Giving Her no trace to find me again. No consequences from my side... Her living a lifetime remembering my using her body for my cruel punishment. Gets me hard thinking of that baby bump and no idea who the daddy is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I like feet not sure why but I find them erotic.

I don't find hairy, muscled guys or bears exciting, they don't do it for me I find them gross.

a fetish is something we like, something that makes us go "oh yeah", something which makes us excited not everyone has one nor does everyone understand the others.

• Like 1

I hadn't thought about it much, but the stuff I think is weird is probably because it's so ordinary that I can't see the point of fetishizing it (like feet). I knew a guy who had a fetish for wristwatches--with metal bands, not leather. He had to wear one whenever he had sex. Why? I never asked.

Given all the stuff I/we do that squicks people out, I guess it makes sense that I see the commonplace stuff as odd (although I draw a hard line at scat).

• Upvote 2

Something that turns me on big time but not sure if it is a fetish but every time it happens i want more, I got this thing about men with uncut dicks & cheesy cockheads, when i'm going down on them & i can smell it that it's pretty cheesy & not washed i always back my ass on to them because i want them to fuck me with that dirty pole & clean there cocks in my ass, Maybe it's gross but i really don't know it turns me on every time . But always hard to find men like that too.

• Like 1

My friends ex used to take a nice new pair of tennis shoes and drape a brand new unworn pair of athletic socks over them and set them near the bed so he could see them while having sex.  Some sort of athletic wear fetish I guess.