Weirdest Fetish

Guest SBBOY

Another vote for feet, but I'm really more into used/sweaty boots/sneaks/sox. Love being face down buried in a guys sneaker or boot while he's using my ass. Decently sweaty socks are better than poppers for me. 

Because I'm "into" this and know guys who share the interest, it's not 'weird' at all (to me). 

If you're into this or curious, you might enjoy my Instagram

Any guys in the UK also into this, DM me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

About 5 years ago, I met a lean stached 50 something business guy online who was into bears like me, but his fetish was they needed to be filthy- body and clothes. After talking online for weeks, we set some parameters, and negotiated a compromise. I wasn't willing to ruin my Wesco boots for his fetish, so he offered to by me a new pair if I sent him the specifics. I figured what the hell, and we agreed to meet when his business travels brought him close. I stopped showering a week before he was coming, jerked off every day and would rub it on my belly and ass. I wore the same t-shirt, underwear, socks all week as well. It was summer so by the time our Saturday meeting arrived, I was ripe. The day he was coming I put on my oldest work jeans which were grease stained and ripped, and my old wescos. I also left my ass dirty and pissed my pants twice before he got there. He also wanted me drunk as fuck, so I hit the bourbon that day and didn't stop til he arrived at 8pm. 

He pulled in my driveway in a Mercedes, and when he got out he was wearing an expensive looking suit. I was sitting on my porch, drink in hand smoking a cigar. He walks up on porch and starts to chat, telling me I look like some piece of country trash. I see his cock is hard as fuck inside his suit pants. I played along and gave him simple answers, and raised up my stained t-shirt and rubbed my belly with all the dried cum on it. I could tell he was getting worked up, so I told him I enjoyed being dirty, and asked if he could help me out. He pulls out his cock and thru his hard-on he begins pissing on me and calling me country trash. When he's done pissing he orders me in the house. He tells me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I start sucking, and he never touches me cept with his 8" cock. He's calling me every derogatory name he can think of, and right before he comes he pulls out and smacks me with the back of his hand. Now since I was really drunk I fell sideways. As I'm starting to upright myself, he puts his foot on me and keeps me on the floor. He tells me to drop my "fucking hillbilly jeans" like a good piece of white trash. I do, and the smell fills the room. He goes on a rant about what a filthy animal I was, then is behind me in no time pushing into my asshole. He fucks me for about 5 minutes, telling me I'm only good for taking cock and cum. Again, only his cock is touching me, no hands. 

When he finally shot his load, he stayed in me and I could feel him pissing inside me. He pulls out and walks out front door. I thought he was just gonna leave, but he walks back in the house and tosses a boot box on the floor next to me. Then he reaches back and pulls out his wallet, and throws a couple $20 bills on the floor near me, telling me to enjoy his load in my whore ass. 

He left for good after that. I jerked off then got in shower asap. Lol. Lots of piss and cum ran out my ass. Once I was clean I went and checked the Wesco box. As agreed, a new pair of wescos just like my old ones he had pissed on. About a $260 value. Plus the $40 cash. Lol. I felt like quite a successful whore, all things considered. My old wescos had piss on them from years of piss play, I had just told him I wanted a new pair to see if he'd actually get em. Oddly, I never heard from him again.

So I guess this would be a white trash fetish? Homeless guy fetish? In any case, that's how I got a new pair of Wescos. Lol

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, grayhoss said:

I've got a fetish for cigarmen and big stogies..and oddly, the breeding/impregnation thing, especially if its a transman getting knocked up.

Hey Hoss- I'll have a cigar all ready for when you slide your cock in my ass raw to breed me. I love laying back, legs up and smoking, as a bear fucks me raw until he comes. And I'll be rubbing your belly and nipples the whole time, buddy.

• Like 1

Guest btchbyl

a dude wanted 2 put a cigarette in my hole and light it. thought it was a little odd but I let him do it anyway. he ended up having 2 light it himself and take a few drags 4 it 2 stay lit but then he reinserted the filter in my ass while I massaged it with my hole while he watched. the same dude later pushed a candle most of the way up my ass and lit it and watched til some wax dripped down the side and onto my hole. at that point I told him no more or my ass would b 2 sore 2 take his dick later.

On 9/25/2014 at 11:07 PM, verstoplatin said:

Most fetishes have no logic explanation. I'd say I have a feet fetish to some extent. I don't like to sniff, massage, suck, lick, kiss them, but I do like to see/stare at them. Every time I see a man wearing flip-flops I stare at them. When fucking, I get more pleasure if the man is bare feet, etc. But, I need the feet to look good and be in good conditions to feel aroused; so, most of the time I ignore them,as very few men have good looking feet, and even fewer take good care of them. So if I get asked why I like feet as I explained, my answer would be: I have no clue, I don't know when/where this came from.

If anyone asks about my fetishes, I always say, "it's not a weird thing... but it IS a sex thing." 

I've liked feet since I was a baby. A BABY. Crawling. I would suck on my parents' toes. I seem to remember it too... even though it seems like I'd be too young to remember. Several people have mentioned theories--there's evidence that shows that there are shared neural pathways between the parts of your brain that control feet and genitals, and that there can be cross-firing. Then there's the idea that there can be imprinting issues--where for some reason, as a child you grew some kind of sexual association with feet. 

Related to feet, I like combat boots for some reason. But it's not all leather or all boots. It's just the one style. 

I also like latex (EXCEPT FOR CONDOMS!!!). Boots and latex probably play off of our fascination with smooth, clear, healthy skin. I already like feet--combat boots are bulky and shiny but taper to skin tight calves, drawing attention to the feet. Latex is the same--the second-skin appearance. Tight, shiny, smooth. Smoother and shinier than nature affords, so it's extra exciting. A super-normal releaser. 

In other fetishes--I really like jockstraps, harnesses/restraints, low-hanging balls/stretchers, and chastity (I sort of fetishize being a TOTAL bottom). 

I think verstoplatin says it about right. That's about how my foot fetish goes.

I think there's always a certain level of un-satisfying-ness in most fetishes. I find it very interesting. It's like, "what do I do with this?" As much as I like feet, for example, I don't really do anything with them. At best, I like to hold them (if I ever top, I love having the bottom's feet near my face or rest them on my chest), touch them, smell them (not stinky, just a nice foot smell), lick/kiss/suck them. That's it. No foot fucking or anything. I just like them. It's a like, with almost no satisfying release. Nice feet make sex better, hot guys/girls hotter... I always notice nice feet. But no release--just a "like" in the background. Whether it's latex, jockstraps, feet, or even being filled as a cumdump--it's like... "that's great, but what now?" Even being full of cum--you want that cum. You want to be sloppy and dripping. But then what? Push it out--waste it? (Actually, pushing it out, smelling it, and drinking it is a pretty satisfying release). Fetishes just have varying degrees of satisfaction and practicality, I think. Thank goodness at least my fetishes are things I can actually kinda act out/release. Some fetishes--like vorarephillia, sexual cannibalism, beastiality, hard S&M... stuff like that--if you happen to come out having a sexual fetish for one of those... best thing you can do is just think about it and fantasize. Find anime and art on the internet that shows what you fetishize. Weird youtube videos of... dolphins swallowing people whole or... amputating penises... or whatever you're into. Stuff like that... you just can't be eaten whole or "unbirthed" or sleep in someone's stomach--it's just not physically possible and if it was, you'd die. You can only amputate your penis once. So not only does the fetish go nowhere, you can't even physically act it out (or at best, just once). So... thank goodness I have releasable/non-destructive fetishes. I always bring that up at Thanksgiving. Mmmm. Turkey. 

On 1/21/2018 at 10:48 PM, grayhoss said:

I've got a fetish for cigarmen and big stogies..and oddly, the breeding/impregnation thing, especially if its a transman getting knocked up.

Haha, I didn't expect to see this one here. I'm the trans guy with the breeding/impreg fetish, both getting bred and breeding other trans guys. (I have a dick in addition to my cunt and can sometimes ejaculate inside other guys.) You can't beat unloading in boy cunts that were actually designed by nature exclusively for the purpose fucking, breeding, and impregnation. It's some sort of reptile brain thing.

Edited by Transgressions
Cursor moved; pressed save by accident too soon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2018 at 8:36 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

Another vote for feet, but I'm really more into used/sweaty boots/sneaks/sox. Love being face down buried in a guys sneaker or boot while he's using my ass. Decently sweaty socks are better than poppers for me. 

Because I'm "into" this and know guys who share the interest, it's not 'weird' at all (to me). 

If you're into this or curious, you might enjoy my Instagram: search for AirmaxAndy. 

Any guys in the UK also into this, DM me. 

See you Friday night then... ??

• Like 1

my weirdest fetish is i love for a guy to come a steal my money. usually im home i leave my wallet out the guy comes and while fucking me he takes everything. some guys put the money in my chest or back while fucking me and take pics, sometimes even with my ids or credit cards. I have let a few guys blackmail me and you feel so powerless and scare that is so fucking exciting 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

For me it's uncut, cheesy cock...the riper, the better.  Living in the US, uncut men are rare and those willing to get ripe are scarcer than hen's teeth.  I had a dear friend with benefits who had what he called "extreme overhang".  He'd ripen 2 weeks for me and when I'd get to his place, the stink was strong and I'd go right in for a sniff before inserting my tongue into his foreskin and licking it clean...followed by drinking his morning piss from the tap.  DAMN, I miss that man!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3