Weirdest Fetish

Guest SBBOY

I used to work on a cam site years ago, and we had this member who would ask models to cut their hair during a show. I doubt anyone actually did it. But this guy would try to entice us by posting the hard cock emoji over and over after making his request. One performer said he would need to pay them before doing such an act, and the guy offered only 10 credits. After a few visits from him, I kicked him out of my chat room. How is cutting hair a fetish? " Pete the Naked Barber" I get, but on a CAM SITE? Doesn't seem to make much sense.

Lots of different fetishes and kinks.  I love a man that hasn't washed for a good few days and then licking his armpits and sucking on his cock and hole.  Love to be in unwashed gear, esp,piss and cum stained gear.  Love to be forced to smoke a pipe or cigar even though I'm a non smoker.

• Like 1

Many years ago, I was still in the closet.   I actually paid a young hooker to let me suck every load she took on a night out of her.  I was already a cum slut and that was the only way I could find to get loads to eat at that time.   I kind of learned to like it and since then I've always had a preference for eating cream pies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Kabe / kabeshiri, aka. Ass stuck in wall.

Slings and gloryholes dont capture the entire anonymous ass being put out there with innocent face pic for the fucker to choose from and to grab ass and pump full of cum like Kabe.  The Str8/Bi world looks to like this more (women as the cumdump)

Anyone know if these exist for men?  https://yuki.la/y/22562192d86f619153443d7b707349bdfd770b24ca10c0d?

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 10:28 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

Kabe / kabeshiri, aka. Ass stuck in wall.

Slings and gloryholes dont capture the entire anonymous ass being put out there with innocent face pic for the fucker to choose from and to grab ass and pump full of cum like Kabe.  The Str8/Bi world looks to like this more (women as the cumdump)

Anyone know if these exist for men?  https://yuki.la/y/22562192d86f619153443d7b707349bdfd770b24ca10c0d?

You should check out Czech gay fantasy!! I think you'll be pleased. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

For a group like this, maybe this isnt that strange.  When I was in my early 20’s I had a daddy who literally wanted to be my daddy.  He wanted me to act like a toddler.  It started slow as he worked me into the role, but at it’s height I would go to his house Friday night and give him all my clothes, keys, wallet, etc. he’d dress me in a diaper and footy pjs. I had a pacifier most of the day and night.   I’d drink from a bottle and be required to speak baby talk only.  I would do this until late Sunday night.  

It was a huge turn on for few times but got old pretty quickly.  

Guest RoscoeWolf
On 9/14/2014 at 10:39 AM, FatFuckPigMA said:

Once played with this really eccentric guy who would talk about being abducted by aliens while I ate his ass.

I would have paid you to go into Mork voice while chomping his ass.

Had a buddy I knew...I'll call him Reece. 

Reece had a Carhartt clothing fetish. Any guy in that particular brand of work clothes would automatically get Reece's hole twitching...any guy. And he would totally go legs up for him.

We kept a Carhartt jacket on hand to pass around...and we would find some really scurvy dudes to wear it just so we could watch Reece throw himself at these guys and go off for a fuck someplace. 

That jacket got passed around A LOT.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Guest Hot4hardcock

I’m pretty vanilla, but I’ve had a guy recently ask me if I would shit in his mouth so he could eat it before he fucked me.  I was speechless.  A no go for me.  I just don’t get the appeal 

On 12/26/2018 at 11:37 AM, ChainedBoy said:

Had a buddy I knew...I'll call him Reece. 

Reece had a Carhartt clothing fetish. Any guy in that particular brand of work clothes would automatically get Reece's hole twitching...any guy. And he would totally go legs up for him.

We kept a Carhartt jacket on hand to pass around...and we would find some really scurvy dudes to wear it just so we could watch Reece throw himself at these guys and go off for a fuck someplace. 

That jacket got passed around A LOT.

Carhartt clothing IS hot!  ?

My "fetish" is full motorcycle racing leathers with nothing on underneath.  Will full face helmet on.  My other fetishes, though common,  jockstraps and Marine fatigues/cammos.  Fastest way for a bottom to get me going is to arrive with a white jockstrap on under his 501's.

• Upvote 1

Guest perverthomoslave

I guess my weirdest fetishes are nullification (cutting away the balls and dick) and scat. But I've seen weirder around there. I met a guy that likes to stab himself in his navel. 

Edited by perverthomoslave
better grammar