Weirdest Fetish

Guest SBBOY

Similar to you orionboy1, I had a guy off Scruff who once paid me to cum in my eyes, and then lick it off me.

He really got off on it, to the point that while licking I thought he was gonna cum a second time. 

Happily he didn't, cos it stung like crazy, and my eyes hurt for hours afterwards. 

As a masochist, that was fine by me, but as a sex act it was just a weird way of expressing sexual dominance, I thought.

5 hours ago, barejackbro3 said:

Similar to you orionboy1, I had a guy off Scruff who once paid me to cum in my eyes, and then lick it off me.

He really got off on it, to the point that while licking I thought he was gonna cum a second time. 

Happily he didn't, cos it stung like crazy, and my eyes hurt for hours afterwards. 

As a masochist, that was fine by me, but as a sex act it was just a weird way of expressing sexual dominance, I thought.

Ouch, I fucking hate when I get cum in my eyes, burns like no other and eye is red and irritated for hours afterwards.  

• Like 1

Not sure many would think this is weird but it feels weird to me as I consider myself 100% gay.

I get off watching guys breeding girls pussy. I don’t care about the girl of course, but just watching that guy knowing he’s planting that seed in her.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, orionboy1 said:

Had a guy hit me up on Grindr that offered me compensation to fuck and cum in and on my belly button. 

I thought that was rather odd. 

The first dirty joke I remember hearing was about a boy who gradually coaxes a girl into letting him stick his finger in her bellybutton. The girl is alarmed of course when it isn't her bellybutton that's penetrated. And the joke's obvious punchline reveals that it's not his finger that's doing the penetrating.

Maybe his fetish is a gay reenactment of that joke.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am not sure if it would qualify as the weirdest fetish, yet during some hook-ups I see myself as the prey, and the guy I am going to be with as the Predator?, this gets me very turned on at times. 

Its something I just keep in my head, mentally, and don't really tell too many people about.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a horny three way a few months back, the guy who was hosting had glass vials of his own cum refrigerated which he enjoyed using as lube to fuck my arse.  I was strapped to the bed with ropes as they took turns, have to say I was a little freaked out but a lover of mine (who had arranged the meet) simply looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and said:  "It's his thing."

Also, he had a thing for putting 'K' inside my hole.  Rather enjoyed the whole thing ;)

Edited by Ryder19
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

It’s mpreg for me.  The quest to get forcibly impregnated and made to carry a man’s baby for him.  I dream about getting huge and birthing it for him.  Getting bred and pregnant is the most sub thing you could do for an Alpha top.

The weirdest fetish that I came across was a bottom asking me to fuck him but pretending to be a giant.  He had a fetish for giants.  Might have something to do with size disparity, but there seemed to be more to it.  Didn't know how I could help him out with that, so we didn't connect.

9 minutes ago, piglooking4pigs said:

The weirdest fetish that I came across was a bottom asking me to fuck him but pretending to be a giant.  He had a fetish for giants.  Might have something to do with size disparity, but there seemed to be more to it.  Didn't know how I could help him out with that, so we didn't connect.

Fee-Fi-Fo-Fuck

8 minutes ago, piglooking4pigs said:

This is one of those cases where hypnosis can step in to help with the impossible. I'd get into doing the trance work on the bottom so he saw and felt a giant fucking him.

I'm reading "weird" as unusual in this question, since I don't like the implication that people are judged or shamed for their kinks and fetishes. 

Working with hypnosis subjects there are two fetishes that stand out for me. One was a very masculine hairy bodybuilder who wanted to experience sex and orgasm as a female, I worked with him in trance to feel his feminine nature bubbling to the surface, causing his body to morph into her richly female form, and then to experience being fucked and pleasured through her pussy and breasts and nipples. She was so sexy when she orgasmed, her voice all soft and high.

The other was a guy who first wanted to have sex as a dragon in a mating flight, and then be fucked and impregnated by an alien with an ovipositor (fucked and having eggs pumped into his ass cunt to stay warm and safe until they hatch).  Neither were my thing, but I got pretty turned on by trancing them both into feeling an experience they desperately wanted, but couldn't have - because reality. 

• 2 months later...