Weirdest Fetish

Guest SBBOY

13 hours ago, sneakerpiss said:

I love making my converse and Osiris sneakers as filthy as possible , piss in them all the time, and a lot of waste 😈 gets put in them too! I’ve never worn socks and love having really filthy feet and showing them off

I notice that you have a picture of me as your profile picture. Could you explain why?

Oooh lets see:

• I have a fetish for huge steroidal monsters. The more juiced up, the better. In fact i love guys who are so roided up that they grow gyno.
  • Related to that, i love bodybuilders with tiny dicks. Something thats turn me on to no end to worship a roided monster's tiny dick and make him shoot his roid up juice down my throat
  • Tatted trashy white boys: I guess its a bit of raceplay mentality, but i love trashy white blue collar guys, The more tatts, the better. Excons too.
  • Smoke: I love a good trashy smoking session with hot guys. snorting poppers along with it.
  • Bottoms: I am a bottom, but one of my favorite fantasy is to eat out and suck on bottom dicks after they have been bred and havent shot their load. Something about being a sub to other subs turns me on
  • Clit talk: I love small dicks, and i love playing with other small dick dudes, humiliate each other about our clits and getting off.
  • Like 2

On 12/3/2020 at 1:26 AM, gaydude44447 said:

I've got a big thing for sweaty, cum stained used underwear. Have quite a few pairs I've collected from guys.

I love piss and multiple cum stained underwear focusing what used to be white briefs but are now yellow to tan to light brown (from aged cum). A little skid marks in them aren't bad either. Especially like stained to hell smaller size white briefs sizes 14-16  regular and husky 18-20. Similarly like white cotton sleeveless undershirts (singlets) and white jockstraps grunged up in the same fashion.

Its not just the visual effects but the stank smell is so masculine! 

20170126_165735.jpg

20170126_165645.jpg

20170126_165247.jpg

20170126_170114.jpg

Edited by cyberdolphnow
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 6:05 PM, abm0011 said:

Oooh lets see:

• I have a fetish for huge steroidal monsters. The more juiced up, the better. In fact i love guys who are so roided up that they grow gyno.
  • Related to that, i love bodybuilders with tiny dicks. Something thats turn me on to no end to worship a roided monster's tiny dick and make him shoot his roid up juice down my throat
  • Tatted trashy white boys: I guess its a bit of raceplay mentality, but i love trashy white blue collar guys, The more tatts, the better. Excons too.
  • Smoke: I love a good trashy smoking session with hot guys. snorting poppers along with it.
  • Bottoms: I am a bottom, but one of my favorite fantasy is to eat out and suck on bottom dicks after they have been bred and havent shot their load. Something about being a sub to other subs turns me on
  • Clit talk: I love small dicks, and i love playing with other small dick dudes, humiliate each other about our clits and getting off.

Damn I mean I have not a particular fetish for bodybuilders and roided guys but damn aren't they a treat for the eyes 😉 Yummy indeed. I love oogling them like the pieces of meat they are lol

On the trashy white guys I absolutely agree! Just love those type of straight dudes! Never had an excon sadly but I'm working on it someday!

On 12/5/2020 at 6:37 AM, bubblebottom991 said:

Prob weird to a lot of guys here, but i think it's hot to see cocky alpha studs sitting on a toilet taking a dump. Prob started when an alpha marine bud started making me give him blumpkins when servicing him...

9ca3d3bd9ddd7642.jpg

Definitely also a thing for me when alpha guys doing dumps. It's just such an inherently masculine looking thing and the smells...heavenly. A lot of them straight alpha guys don't really even know that I [banned word] over them when they do it but oh man...

On 12/7/2020 at 5:03 PM, cyberdolphnow said:

I love piss and multiple cum stained underwear focusing what used to be white briefs but are now yellow to tan to light brown (from aged cum). A little skid marks in them aren't bad either. Especially like stained to hell smaller size white briefs sizes 14-16  regular and husky 18-20. Similarly like white cotton sleeveless undershirts (singlets) and white jockstraps grunged up in the same fashion.

Its not just the visual effects but the stank smell is so masculine! 

20170126_165247.jpg

Never really got the jockstrap thing but stained, full of musk and smelly underwear I totally dig that! I confess to have stolen a couple from straight guys in school I just couldn't resist smelling them. They probably got really angry that their stuff was missing but honestly, sometimes you really can't resist when you see a hot guy and get a whiff of him and then get presented an opportunity in a lockerroom or in their homes.

• Like 1

Probably not weird, but I have a thing for water (not watersports, actual water). Giving underwater blowjobs, getting fucked underwater. Shower sex is great too.

But I don't care one way or the other for feet. Not saying it is good or bad, I just never understood the appeal.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 11/23/2020 at 11:09 PM, Mancun said:

I love getting hickeys

Fuck yes. Love when I’m being ridden and the bottom is giving them all over my shoulders and chest, but mostly on my neck.