Spanish Student

Cumfantasy

We've got a Spanish language student staying with us. 21, cute, tanned and dark.

When he arrived I told him I was a cum dump and not to waste any cum during his stay (in my best Spanish).

Not quite sure he got the full gist of what I meant as about an hour later he came downstairs with his fist clenched, opened it up to me to reveal a big dollop of cum in his hand.

I ate it all up. Lush.

Now got to work out how to get his nut inside of me direct from the tap!!

• Upvote 2

Lol. Yesterday morning he brought me his bathroom cup with what looked like two loads of cum in it. "For you" he said!

I showed him me pouring it into the ice cube tray to make cum cubes for lube later.

I asked him if he'd like me to suck him off or he could fuck me and load me up if he wanted. He winked and said "maybe" ...

• Upvote 1

This guys got me so horned up I couldn't wait to get his seed in my so I've already put one of the cum cubes up my ass, I can feel it melting in me now as I type!

It's a great feeling.

I'm going to hit up a regular fb of mine to see if he wants to add a load. He loves it when I've got cum in me, already. He calls me his dirty little fuck slut and I love it.

• Upvote 1

Dunno, he's here just over a week. Three days in, had three loads off him but none in me!

Fb loaded me up though a couple of hours ago with Spanish cum cube as lube.

He thought it was really hot.

At least got 2 loads in my ass today!

Leaving it all in as long as!

I love getting loaded up with cum and then busting my nut in someone with or without them knowing I've got a cum filled hole.

• Upvote 1

Guest Lempriere

Isn't it kind of a shock to put a cum ice cube in your ass?  But then, I suspect that feeling it melt as your body warms it up would be kind of nice, too.  Still -- it would be nice to get it straight from the source without the intermediate steps.  Good luck.

He eventually (!!) let me suck him off. Lovely cut cock and really big balls.

Drank every last bit if his cum as it pulsed from his dick.

It was awesome.

Told me after he needed to piss so I got back down on my knees and opened wide. I think he was quite shocked but all the same he came over, stuck his cock in my mouth and pissed away, seemed like gallons and I know he really enjoyed treating me like a piss and cum hole. He's too straight I guess to fuck me, but happy to keep sucking him off!

Guest Lempriere

You never know -- did you ever think you would get this far?  If he stays long enough, he may want to try inserting into another orifice -- you can but hope.

• 2 years later...