Chat/cams Are Coming To Breeding Zone This Week - Hopefully…

rawTOP

• Administrators

I'm working on getting chat/cams (re) set up for you guys. Won't bore you with the details, but (knock wood) it should be up and running before the end of the week. If you've been on this site a few years now - it's the same chat we had back a few years. It wasn't very stable back then. Hopefully the new version will work better than the old one.

It will be video chat - so both text chat and video will be possible. One person can be on video and the other one just on text chat. So if you want guys to watch you get fucked - just set up a cam and invite someone over to fuck you...

The chat will have different "rooms" - so the more extreme conversations should take place in "the backroom". Private chatting and invite only rooms will be possible.

Video chat is basically cams - only there won't be any charge to use video chat here. However, I can't promise that it will always stay free. I gotta see what it does to my bandwidth usage. If the bandwidth goes way up and revenue doesn't go up with it, then I may have to start restricting it or lowering the bitrate, etc. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

I'm not quite sure how mobile devices and tablets will be supported. We'll have to see. The software is supposed to support them, but I don't understand how that works, so I'm suspicious of that claim. We'll see...

• Administrators

Well, the software package I tried to use had problems when my host tried to install it. It utilizes the streaming server that I also use for my tube site (Raunchy Fuckers) and preview videos on my blogs and when the software was installed it basically broke the streaming server. The host tried 3 or 4 times. Then the developer was contacted but there were problems with him and things ended badly.

So I'm now considering other options. I'm going to start another thread to figure out how much you guys really want video chat (aka 'cams'). I'm closing this thread. New discussion can go in the other thread.