Hiv-Positive Teacher Used Grindr For Unprotected Sex With 15-Year-Old

seaguy

From experience, all I can say is that I was a predatory fuck. And I miss my teen days when it was easy to get what I wanted from men, using the skills I had been taught. 

But speaking from reality, Statutory Rape has no defense. The burden is always on the adult be it fair or not. Though it sounds to me that the so called Victim went in eyes wide open.

1 hour ago, Japbtm said:

Who would be stupid to go to the kids house with the parents inside. Have the kid come to you and fuck his brains out and send him on his way. 

Very good point!

Better question is why would this kid invite a hookup especially an adult in his home let alone when his parents are home?

15 year olds can't legally drive or even take an Uber, so it was easier to meet him at his place instead?

The guy was sentenced to 12 years on 5 charges (4 different dated incidents over 5-6 months) not sure if they all were in regard to this kid or others.

On 10/2/2019 at 4:45 PM, Pogie said:

Ignorant world loves to throw around the HIV positive thing, U=U read up on it and pass the info along

I'm confused about where it said the teacher was Undetectable.  If he wasn't charged for withholding his status and he's undetectable, I'm curious why the police would release that information.  Correct me if I'm wrong, being undetectable means the viral load is too low to be detected which in turn means at the time of the test, you're incapable of spreading the virus.  So if you're recharged, your viral load may go up and then and only then you're able to spread HIV?

1 hour ago, KYRiley said:

I'm confused about where it said the teacher was Undetectable.  If he wasn't charged for withholding his status and he's undetectable, I'm curious why the police would release that information.  Correct me if I'm wrong, being undetectable means the viral load is too low to be detected which in turn means at the time of the test, you're incapable of spreading the virus.  So if you're recharged, your viral load may go up and then and only then you're able to spread HIV?

Your right it doesn't say that he is undetectable and I was wrong to assume he was,  the undetectable thing is big with me , shocking I know.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

when I was 15 I had been sucking cocks almost half my life and had been sucking off adult men an taking mens loads in my ass for years.hell by then I had been fucked by multiple tops MANY times and had even done several gangbangs.on top of that, pretty much nobody ever used a condom to fuck me.they wanted to bareback me and I wanted those loads.nobody has ever had to talk me into bareback. that's how I was trained and taking loads is what faggots like me are born to do.