Daddy Fat Ass

Cub_Top

He was older. A combination of daddy and fat ass. He was also on the floor when I came in. I asked. He was wearing some striped briefs, on his stomach just past the doorway. He aimed round buns at me, and placed his hands at his sides. I took special note of that. They were heavy hands, and I only saw the palms as he rested them palms-up by his hips.

I didn’t keep him there long. With his eyes firmly closed, i told him to stand up. I looked him over for a moment. His shoulders not so broad, but a full chest and round stomach. A curve on the backside, hair in the small of his back to match the smattering on his chest. I held the band of his underwear in my fingertips and tugged them down. He stepped out of them wordlessly. I led him to the living room, the big window pointing out over a city slowly turning on its lights for the night.

I pushed him back on the floor. i wanted the same pose, but without the underwear, which I was now gripping in my hands. He got back down on his stomach, spread his legs and put his hands at his sides. I told him to raise his ass higher. It was really delicious. Smooth and creamy-white. Round and bubbly, but with a hardness. I tested it with the palms of my own hand, enjoying the meaty sound that each smack sent out.

I grew tired of him on the floor, even if it gave me a chance to look over his photos and magazines. He waited patiently, and eventually I grabbed him and pushed him towards me. I pulled his hair and dropped it into my crotch, which had conveniently released my dick beforehand. The 50-ish, stocky ex-military daddy fatass opened his mouth and took me down to the root. I put my hands at my hips and watched, until closing my eyes felt better. He would pull off to lick the underside, but a quick word from me and he went back down, this time not taking it out until i told him otherwise.

I told him otherwise, and to the bed we went. This time it got strange. I bent over the bed and poked, planning to tease and prod for a while. But didn’t go that way. I admit I couldn’t stay out of his ass. I’ll admit that, but the rest wasn’t my fault. His ass gripped and pulsed. I pushed him over the bed and pounded. And so I fucked him and blew my load. But my hardon went nowhere. It stayed right where he was, and so, to his fortunate/unfortunate luck, he was going to have to take it for a while.

A few mins went by and his knees were wobbling, i paused and pushed him up a bit. He got the hint and laid on the bed; i climbed up and kept going. A few more minutes passed and his whimpers coalesced into a long continuous moan. I spiced it up and made him spread his ass cheeks so i could make his hole work on my entire length with each stroke. A few more minutes passed and I moved his right leg up to expose more of his ass to me. A few more minutes and it was back to doggie style and his whimper had returned. I found myself getting a bit bored so I slammed him hard for the next few minutes. He was starting to glaze, so I told him to repeat “I’m a bitch for dark dick” until I was done. I wasn’t done for a few more minutes, but the vocal accompaniement was pleasant.

Eventually it ended. Until we got to the door of his bedroom, and his smirking face got to me, and soon he was on his knees by his couch sucking me hard until, I pushed him up over the couch and slammed it home a few more times. I wanted to provide a lasting reminder, and so the couch lunged forward while he kept up his mantra. I patted his upturned daddy fatass cheek and let myself out.

• Upvote 1