I Like To Ride My Bicycle....

MtnOtter

I Like to Ride my Bicycle!

I was singing, "I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride it well!", at the top of my lungs. Singing helped me get over long days at the hospital. Fucking drama man. Ain't that why I like guys so much? The ones I like best are manly, absent of drama and adventurous. Whatever, still gotta earn me some dough.

So I was pedaling my skinny, tall, white hairy ass home so I could chill the rest of the night. 4 days off in a row...nice thing about Nursing is the random days off. As I was turning towards my street a buff Latino on a steel frame bike, in full on racing gear zoomed near me. Shit! Hot! I whistled out loud and hadn't even given it a second thought.

He looked back and saluted me, then kept at his pace. Wow! A salute back. That's rare. I never give guys attention, but being exhausted from work can make me feel drunk. I just whistled....just paying a compliment. Moreover, I needed new friends. I had decided to go full on guy-guy and was not having luck.

Sure, 6ft tall, 175lbs and moderately hairy has been in style these past years...for most girls. Guys, well, they vary greatly in there likes. One nighters were a dime a dozen. I'd been fucked, fucked others and even done some glory hole adventures. It just...wasn't cutting it. My guys were not a dime a dozen.

That night I had just found out I was HIV neg. I was, well, relieved. My past actions would point to the possibility of being converted. I read a shit load of stealthing stories, chem/poz fiction and I tend to try and follow through. I get it, we should not get the bug. I didn't want the bug, I wanted the sex and sleazy shit that came with it.

I decided to celebrate the negativity and open up good beer, have a steak and smoke some dope. God I love pot. Best sex is just on weed bro. After cleaning up after dinner I decided to take out the trash. I just had shorts on and the night was cool enough to make my nipples stand at attention. Of course, if you could see them underneath my fur. Fuck! I was wasted, high and horny. I decided to get back in my pad and pass out on the couch.

KNOCK, KNOCK.

Who the fuck could that be? I went to the door and looked outside. I saw about 7-10 guys, on their bikes, their lights on and circling in the street...laughing and chatting it up.

Who the....? What the...?

Suddenly, the Latino jumped out of the bushes.

-Que hay guey?

-Nothing man. You all out for a ride?

-Pues si, chaval. You should come join us? Gotta work tomorrow?

-Naw, I have the dia libre.

-Shhhh man. Awesome. Get dressed. We'll wait. Wear full gear.

I ran back in and was almost hyperventilating. Who are these guys? My age? Fit cyclists, all races from what I could tell. Several with beards and tats. I was in disbelief. My dick got hard.

I said to myself, just chill man. Show them you enjoy riding and then find those who like an otter, versatile bottom.

I put on my Lycra shorts, a long-sleeved jersey, my helmet and got some water. I was suited up and went outside with my bike.

They all whistled at me. I laughed. I said:

-Alright man, sorry about earlier. You just looked good.

-No worries guey. We are just giving you shit. If you ride well tonight, we induct you into the group. Here take this pill first. I will....

-No way man. No drugs. Work reasons.

They all busted up laughing and circled me with their bike. The latino's tat said, "Julio". Julio replied:

-Relax, it keeps u hard for hours. Just a joke. Won't show up en una prueba de drogas.

Well, I thought, that was true. So I shoved it down with a drink from Julio's water bottle. Once I did that, something odd occurred. The circling stopped abruptly. Julio and I were in the center. One of the bearded hotties came up from behind and took (what I would consider) a knife and slit my shorts about two inches in the rear. The same boy bent me over and shoved a tubular insert up my ass and squeezed hard. It felt like...lube.

Alright, odd. But hey, let's see where this leads. The bearded guy, Mark, said:

-Get on your bike and let's ride!

-WAIT! I want JJ to get off a bit first.

...Julio shouted. I was getting kind of hot and horny. Although I may not have stated it blatantly, but this was a dream come true for me. Julio told me to take a couple more swigs from his water bottle and then Julio said.

-Truth or dare?

-Dare, I replied.

-Turn your bike up vertically. Take your bike seat and stimulate your pussy hole with it.

Stimulate my pussy hole? Who the fuck were these dudes? What was I getting into? I love getting my ass teased. It's better than getting fucked...almost better.

I did what Julio asked. The men whistled and commented:

-Shit, that hole is gonna get wrecked.

-Look at the fur on that bubble butt. Let's get that dripping!!

-Julio, Can we play with it a bit first before we ride?

We were still in my neighborhood, but it was late and no one was on the street. Plus, the guys were covering me. I guess Julio said yes and I felt several spanks. Then a couple of fingers in my hole. I was as hard a a rock.

Julio said:

-Ok. Venga, vamanos!

They all got on their seats as did I. I felt a bit dizzy and fuzzy. I turned and looked at Julio. I must have looked worried and he said:

-Bro, no worries. The water had GHB. Breathe deeply and enjoy the ride. We'll take care of u. We all cuidar de todos en nuestro club. Then we are gonna make you cum over and over again.

He smiled. He had tats everywhere and a hairy chest. I trusted him from then on.

Julio told me to pick a good destination point. I knew the river would be perfect and it had small beach-like inlets if there were any plans to do some skinny dipping. I had finally counted them and we were 10 in total. Many had biohazard tattoos. I knew what that meant and I knew no one had condoms. If what Julio said was true, that they all took care of each other, then I didn't care.

I bet I looked like a pussy with my eyes all dreamy and falling for each one of them. Damn drugs.

Julio must have known what he was doing. The cool wind, the lube and the previous penetrations made my hole tingle. I wanted cum and I wanted it bad.

We made it to my favorite spot. They all had some sort of bag and they busted out liquor, poppers, music speakers and some other tools I couldn't make out. Julio opened up the party with:

-Ok chicos. Let's fuck this guy and fuck him good. I want rigs ready, music playing and liquor flowing. Let's show him how much we need another hole.

Guess who started? Mark. He bent me over against a log and started rimming me. I felt a another guy stretch out my arm and say:

-Hey man, Mark's tongue feel good to you?

I moaned . . .

-Cool! I'll take that a a yes. I'm Stu. What's your name?

-JJ. All my friends call me JJ.

-Nice JJ. Ever done Tina?

I shook my head no and moaned. Mark was going deeper with his tongue and adding additional lube as he went. I felt wet, loose and gooooood.

-Well, it'll hit you hard at first. Afterwards, you'll go all night long. Ready?

I moaned and shook my head yes. He took the arm, tied it up and found a vein. I don't remember the needle, but I coughed hard and rocked against the log. I took a deep breath and heard:

-Oh yeah, nice and wet. I'm going in deep.

Mark plunged his dick into my wet and cushy hole. Stu whipped out his 8 incher and shoved it in my mouth. I felt like a king. I could hear the other guys playing around and sucking each other off. Mark liked to plunge deep and slow and then speed up quickly every now and then. Stu's dick leaked precum onto my taste buds. I moaned in complete pleasure. Mark said:

-Oh baby. Your pussy feels so good. I wish you could see how your pussy flesh hugs my cock and is getting pulled in and out with my dick.

Stu was groaning. He said:

-Dude, Mark, this guy loves to suck cock. Wait till you feel this!

My ass felt no pain. I felt in sync with the rhythm of Mark's fucking. Then Mark started groaning and Julio whispered in my ear:

-Mark is gonna cum up you good. He shoots huge loads. He helps our pussies get wet so the rest of us get a well-used hole. Shoot Mark!

Mark grunted deeply and slowed. I could feel his dick pulse and quiver in my hole. Stu pulled his dick out of my mouth and went behind Mark. He put his hand near my hole and plugged it as Mark pulled out. Stu said:

-Keep that juice in.

Stu slid his 8 incher in and yelled, "Fuuuuuuuck!" I guess he liked it. By this time my hole felt a little numb and the flesh just gave into Stu's size. Julio moved over and took out an uncut, hooded big dick. I smiled and he offered me normal water first. I gulped it down.

Julio took two fingers and opened my mouth and said:

-Nos llevamos bien, no? We get along, right?

-Yes sir.

He put his uncut cock at my lips and I started making oral love to that cock. Stu screamed and came in my ass. He pulled out and a black guy came up and smiled. He said:

-Hey man. I'm Marcus. Julio, hold him steady.

Julio suggested we get a towel and flip me over onto the ground. He was looking out for me, just like he said. Julio laid a towel on the ground and picked me up and guided me down. Julio squatted over my face and placed his ass crack on my mouth. I rimmed him like there was no tomorrow as Jerry slid his dick in.

By this point, a hairy hole to lick and a big dick up my ass was just what I needed. I was flat on my back and that let me rest. Again, the crew was watching out for me.

Marcus' dick was def working the other cum loads into my flesh. I was still hard from the blue pill. A head popped into my view and said:

-What up slut?!? I'm Sam.

He was white, bearded, tats on his shoulders & biceps. A thick pelt covered his chest. After his introduction he went to down on my 7 incher.

I had so much stimulation happening, I was moaning like crazy. Marcus thrust deeper and slowed. He said:

-Deep, deep in your pussy. Fuuuuuck.

I tried to squeeze my worn sphincter around his cock. I just couldn't. It was worn loose. I was still going tongue deep into Julio. Marcus pulled out and Sam took his place. Sam called for a pipe and he blew some clouds and then told Julio to suck my dick while a new guy, Cole, came over and worked the pipe for me.

Cole lit the bowl and blew a couple of clouds into my open mouth. This just made me looser and I realized I was in heaven. I could feel Sam's cock and see his face over Julio's bobbing head on my rod. Sam was smiling and looking at his dick massage my hole. Sam said:

-Man, Marcus did a number on you hole. It's so sloppy and loose right now. You can just see your pussy pushing in and out, craving my dick! Cum is leaking everywhere. Having fun?

I just smiled and grabbed Sam's hairy chest. Just as I curved upwards to kiss him I felt my cock bulge and thicken. Julio must have noticed too because he pulled off and grabbed Cole. Cole had put down the pipe and was completely naked except for his boots and socks. He squatted over my shaft and sat down on it.

I felt warm and the thrust of Sam's dick. Sam angled upward and Cole started humping my wood. I could feely cum load building.

-Here he goes everyone! Sam, you close???

Sam moaned and I felt him pause in his thrusts. As soon as he did, Cole sped up his cock riding and I felt my insides explode up his already lubed hole.

-Damn! He feels great!!! I haven't had a neg load from this group for ages. Glad it is your last.

His eyes met mine and he leaned in and gave me a sweaty kiss as I shuddered during the last moments of my orgasm. Cole is a "Grade A" twink with a stiff cock. He jumped up and slid his dick in my hole.

Cole said:

-Wow, what a hole to breed. You know, I've been the main bottom for awhile. I'm excited to have a brother to share with the gang. We are gonna love swapping loads. You ready for my poz load son?

-Yeah Cole. Load me up with the gang's strains. I need you all with me. I wanna carry you all with me...forever.

Cole pounded his fists on my chest and facial grimaced hard. He gave two quick pumps and sighed and just collapsed on top of me. In contrast to his limp body his hard cock pumped a full 4 muscle spasms into my worked out hole. Cole gradually came to and pulled his body off of me. He was dripping with sweat and smiling.

By this time Julio started to seem inpatient. He lined up what he called the:

-Finishing Crew. Meet Daniel, Claudio and Polo. They are gonna make you drip buckets of cum. Cole might leave a drop for you.

Daniel came over and set up a rig. Claudio leaned his cock into my ass. He was a burly and masculine 6 foot tall guy. He leaned in and kissed me. He easily distracted me from Daniel setting up the rig. I barely felt a needle go in as a warm surge hit me and Claudio leaned in deeply and kept me from coughing. He reached back with his right hand and directed his cock up a fleshy nest.

I was flying way too high and loved it more than anything. My dick was throbbing and getting a ton of stimulation from Claudio's chest. He rubbed me deeply with his pecs and fucked me slowly, but surely. Fuck, this guy was a love bug. He cuddled and shoved deep thrusts. As he did, again, I felt warmth from below. We both came at the same time.

I leaned into his gently-pulling-away kiss and fell backwards, panting. Julio came over with water and Cole came in to clean up. Licking every inch of my thighs and balls. He moved to my chest as I guzzled water. Julio just stared deep into my eyes and rubbed my head, saying:

-Calmate chico, estamos aca contigo. Ya no estaras solo. (Relax man. You aren't alone anymore.)

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I thought.

I am in this group deep. What am I man, a new gang member? I loved it. Polo came up with a huge boner. He smelled musky and I noted he had two bio tattoos on either shoulder. He looked at me deeply. He took a towel and wiped my face with cool water. He went down on my blue-pilled-penis and made sure it was also clean. He slid a fucking 8-9 incher in my hole and rubbed all up and down my sides as he rocked gently back and forth. He breathed nice and steadily. Julio came over with a joint.

-Ahhhh, my favorite.

I said. Julio smiled and lit it up. Polo moved in a more grinding manner as Julio and I smoked the joint and I gave into the huge dick stretching me out further. Polo breathed quicker and quicker and shuttered. He moaned and thrusted twice. He looked up as if he had just come up for air. He said:

-I prefer to be the called "The Polishers".

-I can attempt to put in a good recommendation with the leader.

I said quickly and winked at Polo. Polo smiled back. Julio frowned and said:

-Daniel. Get the fuck over here and breed this slut.

Daniel obeyed and quickly lined up.

God, I love big-dicked bears. What can I say? Daniel's physical stature far outweighed me and his presence just brought lust to my eyes. He placed his dick in my hole and I moaned. His belly rubbed against my dick and Julio brought over some lube for my dick. He got me all wet and Daniel leaned in with his beard and kissed me hard. He thrust evenly and rhythmically. I loved how he would pull out and tease my hole a bit. I am sure it was easy to slide in and out by this time.

Daniel was verbal too.

-God bro. Your hole is so slutty right now. It's a pussy out of fucking control. You have had so many different strains tonight. You are gonna be pozzed for sure. I prefer to be called "The Polishers" as well. You know why?

I nodded no.

-Because we get the job done. I don't take meds. You get whatever concentration the virus is right now. Are you ready to get converted my son?

I nodded yes.

Daniel moved quickly and thrust about 20 times hard with full on rectal wall hitting and prostate jolting. He came on the 20th and I came his thumping aftershocks. It was an unexpected thing.

Julio patted Daniel on the back and said:

-Okay every one. Back home. Let's get him home.

I was in no mood to bicycle back home. I needed to breathe air for a minute and bask in the glory of the night's light. Julio got me dressed and gave me a hoody to keep me warm. We slowly got back to my pad and all the guys gave me a hug, a kiss, some butt pats and one nicely placed finger. My hole was wet and had obviously dripped on the way back home. Daniel pulled out his finger, licked it and said:

-Thanks JJ. We'll be in touch.

Julio walked me into my apartment. He had gone to get some water in my kitchen and came back and asked if I wanted to shower. I agreed and he asked where I kept towels. I showed him. We took a shower together and he suggested a joint afterwards. I agreed.

We sat on my bed and just laid there chatting about the night. After we recounted Mark, Stu, Marcus, Cole, Sam, Daniel, Claudio and Polo's loads I said:

-Wait. You haven't bred me. Why?

His hand slapped against my mouth and he looked at me intensely and said:

-Because I needed you all to myself pendejo.

He brought out his strength and held my naked body down. He was already aroused and lifted my legs straight up at 90 degrees. He bent his elbow and used his body weight to anchor me on the bed. I slightly winced as he entered. He smiled and stated:

-I like a little struggle.

At first, well, I thought he was just joking. But then, he gave a bit of a frown when he saw I did not get it. Then it clicked; I resisted back. He felt my push and was caught off guard by my strength.

He easily pushed back and said:

-No way man, I got you where I want you.

He pulled his huge dick in and out of my hole and braced his head on my forehead while bringing it down every now and then to kiss me. He loved I fought back a bit. He got off on it. So I dug down deep and grunted and pushed him hard. He did not get lose his grip, but his eyes met mine and he stared straight into me.

He shuddered two times. He grabbed my hard dick. He said:

-Can you handle poppers?

I nodded yes and said:

-Only if we get to smoke again afterwards.

He nodded yes. He pulled them out and brought it down to my nose. I took two sniffs and he stopped. He kept the poppers there and slapped my head. I continued to breathe regularly while he shoved it up my nostril. He switched sides and did the same.

I went whirling. He took four sniffs and slammed me hard.

I felt him shove super deep. He grimaced and then looked down with all wide eyes and said:

-I'm close man. You want it?

He rocked my ass back and forth. I begged:

-Please Julio. Fill me up man.

I jacked off hard and needed some time to get there, but then came Julio's thrusts and they all hit my prostate. I had no time to prepare for the oncoming load shooting from my piss slit and the cum hit my open mouth. Julio grunted and pulsed a huge load up my sore ass. He grabbed my load and fed it to me. Afterwards, he rolled off to my side.

We lit a joint. Smoked it. And slept.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 21

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hot story that saw me cum many a time, just saw this on tumblr and thought it fitting. Lean more towards Bears and bodybuilders as a top the gruffer the better but Dayuumm!!! Boy's got talent Wouldn't mind riding that

tumblr_npi2orQL4k1uxw98mo1_540.gif

Edited by Yultidelog2009
Added Picture link
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1