Truvada Whore

sinfuljock

Some of the gay websites/press etc are pushing the idea that PrEP will make guys more slutty, while others are denying this. So, how many of you have become more slutty since being on PrEP? 

I know I've been taking basically anyone who wants and bare, even without bf knowing. And had never cheated before, and only taken loads from bfs except with one other guy. Since PrEP i've been bread more in a few months than ever before that, and have done some things that were only fantasies before.

• Upvote 4

Even before starting PrEP, I mostly topped bare and swallowed loads, including at bathhouses, so PrEP hasn't changed things except that there's less risk and less worry. My new BF is Poz and we're 100% bare together and with others, which is awesome.

Incidentally, sinfuljock, it's hot that you're enjoying sex on the side while protecting your BF by taking PrEP. Does he know you're on it? Was the need to cheat one of your motivations for starting PrEP? Does he ever suspect you're getting bred elsewhere, if he fucks you when you're already loaded up?

• Upvote 3

I am always shocked that there are bitter queens on some sites who have to pass judgment on others by calling them sluts for using PrEP.  They act like having sex is a moral or ethical issue.  If anyone ever starts spouting such puritanical nonsense in my direction, I immediately dismiss them. 

• Upvote 8

I've begun to consider PrEP as nothing more than a chemical condom.  It's a personal choice, for personal protection.  There really is no difference between someone insisting they will use condoms 100% of the time, and being on PrEP.

Yes I know, a pro-PrEP person will mention averting potential onward transmissions had he not been on PrEP, and become Poz.  Some anti-PrEP dude will bring up other STIs.  Both of those are public health angles to support their own position.

But after all the arguing is done, it's just a chemical condom.  Maybe we need that on a T-Sirt.

PrEP

It's Just A
Chemical Condom

Edited by Poz1956
  • Upvote 3

They said that the data from the studies that proved PrEP worked did not show that it caused people to be more promiscuous.  So I wonder if people are just being more open about  thier barebacking now that they can say they are on PrEP so they can't be branded a reckless bug chaser by the haters.  The one thing that worries me is haters might try and point to blogs or forums where guys are sharing their sexual adventures now that they are on PrEP and try to hold that up as evidence that it does make people take more risks sexually.

I am always shocked that there are bitter queens on some sites who have to pass judgment on others by calling them sluts for using PrEP.  They act like having sex is a moral or ethical issue.  If anyone ever starts spouting such puritanical nonsense in my direction, I immediately dismiss them. 

Some of them act like they are your mother of something.  I just want to tell them to STFU and mind their own business.

• Upvote 1

They said that the data from the studies that proved PrEP worked did not show that it caused people to be more promiscuous.  So I wonder if people are just being more open about  thier barebacking now that they can say they are on PrEP so they can't be branded a reckless bug chaser by the haters. 

That's my guess. I just started PrEP, and I don't think I'm going to be fucking every hole I come across. For me, it just takes some of the guessing out of the equation and makes hook-ups easier. 

The one thing that worries me is haters might try and point to blogs or forums where guys are sharing their sexual adventures now that they are on PrEP and try to hold that up as evidence that it does make people take more risks sexually.

I'm sure some folks will do that, and clearly they're not thinking. Is PrEP supposed to magically create those desires? As if those guys were all hyper-conservative when it came to sex, then they popped the pill and became cock gobblers? Seriously. Anybody having that much sex after taking the pill was either already doing it or already wanted to do it.

Incidentally, sinfuljock, it's hot that you're enjoying sex on the side while protecting your BF by taking PrEP. Does he know you're on it? Was the need to cheat one of your motivations for starting PrEP? Does he ever suspect you're getting bred elsewhere, if he fucks you when you're already loaded up?

He doesn't know. I'm on a couple other medicines so it's just another pill. I decided to get on "in case" I cheated....and told myself I'd still use condoms. That lasted less than a week once I started screwing around. I don't think he suspects, but he has fucked me after I've been loaded but only either really drunk, in the shower, or after I've cleaned up.

• Upvote 4

He doesn't know. I'm on a couple other medicines so it's just another pill. I decided to get on "in case" I cheated....and told myself I'd still use condoms. That lasted less than a week once I started screwing around. I don't think he suspects, ...

What your boyfriend doesn't know can't hurt him -- truthfully, in this case, thanks to your use of PrEP! ;-)

Re: less than a week, after I proposed to my former partner, years ago now, I held out for two or three months. Sex dwindled as he settled in to a contented domestic routine, so I had to make up for it somehow. Most of my adventures were oral. I didn't start fucking other guys, safe or eventually bare, until much later. By that point, my husband wasn't putting out at all, so I didn't have to worry.

...but he has fucked me after I've been loaded but only either really drunk, in the shower, or after I've cleaned up.

I hope you will push the envelope and tell us about it. You could make up an excuse for why your hole feels so "wet".

After reading the books Sperm Wars and Sex at [the] Dawn [of Human Civilization], which explain the biological and evolutionary advantages of promiscuity, the idea of a guy's coming home already loaded up by a stranger and then getting fucked by his boyfriend/partner/husband turns me on.

It's also what I want my BF -- who is a bareback bottom -- to do for me. Not only is the shape of the penis designed to pump out the last man's semen, but it's also been shown that we ejaculate more and more-viable sperm after an absence or when we fear we've been cheated on. Cum is the best lube, too. ;-)

• Upvote 2

Well I pretty much went from good bf to slut in a week...from only getting fucked by bf to being the bottom at a pool party and taking all loads. Then being taken to a bathhouse. And now being fucked by my boss...and I'm loving it all.

I was on PrEP for a couple months before I first cheated, and did so while bf was out of town. But once I started the more risky the hotter it was and I have since been fucked in out bed while he is at work and in the basement of our building while he has been home.

What I find most interesting is how many guys say it's wrong to cheat...but then are completely willing to fuck me even though they find out I have a bf. And even get more turned on when they find out. And also how many of my bf's friends, even those with partners, will fuck me. 

• Upvote 4

What I find most interesting is how many guys say it's wrong to cheat...but then are completely willing to fuck me even though they find out I have a bf. And even get more turned on when they find out. And also how many of my bf's friends, even those with partners, will fuck me.

Hilarious! I was fucking several of my ex-husband's friends. I also found it helpful to introduce some of my own fuckbuddies to him as friends, so that he wouldn't suspect anything if he saw these guys around me. And yes, even the guys who moralize (whether about open relationships or about cheating) eventually succumb to the reality of a hard dick, a warm, wet mouth, or a tight hole.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the picture that's doing the rounds on Facebook at present: "Slut (noun): A person of any gender who has the courage to lead life according to the radical proposition that sex is nice and pleasure is good for you". Okay it's a little tame compared to our idea of a slut, but it's really quite surprising how many people are liking the picture, commenting on it and coming out as sluts...

• 2 weeks later...

I find this topic very interesting. I live in a small town. Military town but small. My current partner has become asexual do to medical issues and being older than I am. They know that I am having sex with other men, but think I am being safe which is further from the truth. I bareback any chance I get. I have a couple of regular married guys that fuck me but when they want. Which is not enough for me.

Once I talked to a poz friend who told me about Prep and Truvada. I started reading here. Now I am starting the process to get on prep so I have that chemical condom. And then I will be more at ease when I travel and can really become more sexual active. Basically a cumdump slut.

I borrowed 6 pills from a friend an pre loaded before going to the bathhouse last weekend and the took pills for four days after. Maybe that will be enough. I did get a couple of great fucks Saturday.

I will tell more as it happens.

I borrowed 6 pills from a friend an pre loaded before going to the bathhouse last weekend and the took pills for four days after. Maybe that will be enough. I did get a couple of great fucks Saturday.

I will tell more as it happens.

It takes three weeks to build up in your system, and you're supposed to take it for a month after exposure.  The best you did was make any bug you catch more drug resistant.