Truvada Whore

sinfuljock

It takes three weeks to build up in your system, and you're supposed to take it for a month after exposure.  The best you did was make any bug you catch more drug resistant.

It actually take about seven days to get a deep enough penetration into rectal tissue - the 21 days is for vaginal tissues. However, the blanket 21 days is quoted to be absolutely certain for both men and women. Just_Mike69 has afforded himself some protection through doing this, but possibly not enough. When it comes to HIV the medics always err on the side of caution.

What I find more concerning is borrowing some truvada means that someone else is going short. If it's from someone with HIV, then if they run out of truvada, they're leaving themselves open to developing resistant virus.

I would repeat my usual warning to get truvada through the proper protocol, which includes an HIV test, liver and kidney function tests, all three repeated before each new prescription is filled. As I've said before I've been through the worst truvada can do, and you do not want to go there, believe me.

I hope to hell PrEP will make me sluttier, that's for sure.  I've been paralyzed by the fear of HIV into shutting down my sex life since I can only really get hard when the thought of semen exchange is in the mix, and I haven't wanted to risk my health (as hot as all the pozzing stories are as fantasies).  Basically I've wanted every part of my fantasies except the HIV.  That's what Truvada is offering.

I just got a prescription for PrEP, and am interested in how many days/hours go by between the time I take my first pill, and the time I take a stranger's load.  If I'm good, I'll last the prescribed week. Just need the final hep test back, and that shit's mine.  Can't wait to scream out "Fuck Yeah, Breed Me" to some hot fucker I just met on Barebackrt, and feel his sperm shot deep inside me. 

Yes, it will make people sluttier, and that's a good thing.  Everyone wins if more people have better sex.  Shouldn't the goal be to keep people healthy?  The safe-sex message was to avoid fluid exchange only when we couldn't make that happen safely.  Now we can, so let's get our heads shifted back to what's important.  With all the psychological and physiological benefits associated with semen exchange, if you can do that in a healthy way, shouldn't everyone do it?

Imagine a world where every graduating high schooler gets a lifetime prescription of PrEP and a raw gangbang as a graduating present.

Truvada:  More sex, less risk.

Truvada:  Better living through safer slutting.

Truvada:  Become the whore you've always wanted to be...safely!

• Upvote 7

I figured that out after reading more. So i guess i took a big chance. I will not wait and see if i get the fuck flu. I guess it was a good thing i only got fucked thee times. 

I'm glad you have looked into PrEP a little more, but I have to echo 420SubCub and bearbandit.  Taking a handful of pills (that you don't have a prescription for) right before a cumslut week-end is exactly the kind of behavior that the PrEP haters accuse all of us of doing - a "party drug".  I appreciate that you've realized you made a mistake, but just in case anyone else is considering a similar strategy, you should understand the health risks.  

The reason you have to be tested and monitored while starting on Truvada is because if you are already positive or become positive before the drug is built up in your system, the HIV will become Truvada resistant, meaning that you won't be able to take Truvada as a treatment, and will have to take more harsh and physically damaging HIV drugs instead.  Also, the guy who gave you his pills, that means he's missing 10 days of treatment himself?  If he's positive, that's really just insane, he's seriously compromising his health, and if he's negative, he's putting himself at risk for the same Truvada resistant HIV.  Two-three days is all it takes for the drug to drop to levels that will no longer prevent infection.  Either way, he's committing a crime.

Truvada is not meant to be taken a few days here and a few days there, it's an extremely expensive and controversial drug that requires doctor supervision and long-term commitment.  In order to make sure that everyone will be able to access this important preventative option, we need to use it responsibly.

I talked to my doctor about whether there would be an issue in the future with Truvada being taken off insurance plans' formularies, similar to how birth control right now is optional for insurance providers (because they are "slut" drugs).  He said it was pretty far off anyone's radar right now.  Let's keep it that way, at least until it goes generic and we can afford it w/o insurance.  :)

• Upvote 1

@Bearbandit and @discreetmpls.  First, the issue of my friends running low on meds. He stated he had a back up two month supply. He would not have done it if it was going to run him short. 

Second the issue of my status and getting meds the correct way. I have been testing negative. My last test was in June and i have not had any risky behavior since then. I had a test at the beginning of this month when i went to see my provider to get started on meds. I did the complete blood work up to start the meds. However my provider sis not seem to up on the program. I am perusing the at a respectable pace as not to press her to much. I do plan on asking for one final test just prior to starting to the meds stateing the risky behavior.  I realize i took a big stupid risk. I do not plan on repeating that mistake. I am hoping i dodge the bug and will be grateful to be able to start meds and be safer. 

I would like to say i appreciate your comments and your education. I realize what i did brings a bad light on the meds and the good that they do. I hope i am able to learn from my mistake and it does not cost me to dearly. I also hope other will read this and not make the same mistake, do things the right way. 

thanks again.

• Upvote 1

I hope to hell PrEP will make me sluttier, that's for sure.  I've been paralyzed by the fear of HIV into shutting down my sex life since I can only really get hard when the thought of semen exchange is in the mix, and I haven't wanted to risk my health (as hot as all the pozzing stories are as fantasies).  Basically I've wanted every part of my fantasies except the HIV.  That's what Truvada is offering.

I just got a prescription for PrEP, and am interested in how many days/hours go by between the time I take my first pill, and the time I take a stranger's load.  If I'm good, I'll last the prescribed week. Just need the final hep test back, and that shit's mine.  Can't wait to scream out "Fuck Yeah, Breed Me" to some hot fucker I just met on Barebackrt, and feel his sperm shot deep inside me. 

Yes, it will make people sluttier, and that's a good thing.  Everyone wins if more people have better sex.  Shouldn't the goal be to keep people healthy?  The safe-sex message was to avoid fluid exchange only when we couldn't make that happen safely.  Now we can, so let's get our heads shifted back to what's important.  With all the psychological and physiological benefits associated with semen exchange, if you can do that in a healthy way, shouldn't everyone do it?

Imagine a world where every graduating high schooler gets a lifetime prescription of PrEP and a raw gangbang as a graduating present.

Truvada:  More sex, less risk.

Truvada:  Better living through safer slutting.

Truvada:  Become the whore you've always wanted to be...safely!

I second that. I'm also just waiting for the last tests and then next stop will be a gangbang to have cum dripping out of my ass a whole weekend :)

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Gentleman and fellow cum sluts. So a quick update. I am finally on prep. My test are all negative. The MD confirmed it takes roughly nine days to become effective in men. I don't intend on doing any thing wild until after the first three weeks.

However on the 17th of this month is the first cum Union party of the year here in Seattle. I am planning on attending. With a thirst for cock and cum. I am hoping it is a party that I have heard about I can get bred often. We shall see.

Thanks for you being here and your words of wisdom.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I may qualify as a Truvava whore.  I've been on PrEP for 3 weeks now and yesterday for the first time in over 25 years I took a raw load up my ass.  While I still consider myself to be basically a top (I've been topping raw all along), yesterday's experience was a huge turn on and eye opener.  I had forgotten just how hot it can be to have a guy unload in me.  All I can think of at the moment is getting fucked and bred.

• Upvote 5

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Appletree

I'm not old enough to have lived it myself, but I know that before the AIDS crisis, many gay men were living fantastically promiscuous lives, and they didn't need prep to make them that way. The fact is that having unprotected sex with as many people as we like is practically our birthright.

When athletes get hurt do doctors refuse to treat them by saying "you shouldn't have put yourself in danger"? No, we work to find ways to mitigate the dangers so that people can continue taking the risks in their lives that make life worth living to them. Sometimes this costs society vast amounts of resources. But we will spend billions, or even invade another country, in order to sustain a lifestyle that most of us deem important enough.

As they say about abortion, if pregnancy happened to men there'd be abortion clinics on every corner. And if straight people were suddenly afflicted by a disease that seriously inhibited their recreational sex lives, you can bet they'd make it a priority to find a cure for that shit, and they wouldn't be apologizing about it either.

So, does Truvada make people slutty? no, I'm a slut with or without it. But it's nice to have the health care to support who I am, the same way that everyone else expects their health care providers to support them in their life choices.

Very proud to be a Truvada whore.  After I got on PrEP, I finally stopped worrying about who I was fucking and just embraced the fun of sex with any guy I wanted.  It lets me have sex

And thanks to PrEP, I've fucked with so many gorgeous poz men I would have avoided before.  Without it I wouldn't have ever hooked up with the poz twink who has become a really good fuck buddy.

• Upvote 2