My Fantasy Fiction

Jamie85

After he had left his latest load inside my ass, my B/F almost shyly told me a fantasy of which he had been thinking, namely that he wanted to see me getting fucked by someone else and to join in when he was excited enough.  

Without mentioning that I had had similar thoughts, I replied I was game, and asked if he thought he could set it up. 

"Yeah, I think I can" he answered.

A few days later, on a Wednesday, I received a text from him, asking if I really want to do what we talked about.  I replied “If it’s about you wanting to pimp me out, hell, yes!”

Two day later, around 3:00 o'clock on Friday afternoon, he sent me another text asking how much free time I had that weekend.  I replied my entire weekend was clear.  He responded saying he couldn't set it up for my place, but he had set-it up for a local hotel, providing the time, address and room number, and instructing me to meet him there.  While this was certainly an unusual set of instructions, I drove to the hotel, and having gathered-up my nerves, I took a deep breath, then another, and finally got out of my car and entered the hotel.

As I rode the elevator up to the floor, my mind was racing, wondering if he really had some waiting for me, or was he teasing me, and did he just want to fuck me somewhere different for a change?  

Arriving at his room, he answered my knock, and no sooner had we exchanged pleasantries, I dropped to my knees, pulled-out his cock, and sucked him for a few minutes.  Before long, however, he stopped me, which both surprised and disappointed me, and told me he wanted to set things up.  I glance over to the bed and notice that there are nylon straps with Velcro cuffs lying on the corners.  He had expressed a fantasy of fucking me while I was tied but had never actually acted on it.  I was beside myself.  I heard his phone beep, he checked it and told me to strip but leave my underwear on.

The cuffs were comfortable but kept me securely in place, spread eagle, face down.  Once in place I struggled as he suggested, as if I wouldn’t have anyway.  Once he was satisfied I couldn’t get free, he climbed on the bed and I felt him teasing my hole with his cock.  I gasped as he slipped inside me and I took a deep breath as he slowly worked his cock completely inside my ready ass.  He slowly pulled out then began a slowly building rhythm which I had been dreaming about since his text.  As his stroking continued and built slowly, I was beside myself and pulled against my bonds.  As he approached the pace that usually meant he was within a few minutes of cumming, he asked me if I was ready.  

“Oh God!  Yessss, Give me that cum!” 

He slowed and stopped, buried deep inside me.  I was beside myself in ecstasy, thinking that he had just bred me.  He slowly pulled out of me and left me there wondering if he had bred me or simply teased me.

My mind wandered back to his original text, so I asked.  He said he had indeed made arrangements.  He pointed out the camera sitting on the dresser in the room.  That convinced me he had something in mind.  I finally asked, since I wasn’t feeling anything running down my scrotum.  He told me that I would get his cum when the time came.

He asked me once more if I was sure I wanted him to ‘pimp’ me out.  I responded that I was here, I let him tie me down, that I was as ready as I was going to get.  His phone beeped again.

“Okay, let’s get ready.”  He stepped over to the dresser, reached into his bag and pulled out a sizable penis gag.  I opened and accepted the gag plug and almost got hard as I felt him cinch the strap tight.  He asked yet again if I was ready for this, all I could do was manage a muffled 'yes'.

He then leaned in close and told me the first guy was on his way up.  I couldn't believe it.  It was finally happening!  I was about to get fucked with my B/F watching, and he had set it up!

The moment arrived.  My B/F and the new guy spoke briefly, and then the new guy climbed onto the bed.  He ran his hands over my ass then plunged his cock into me, and pounded my ass, cumming within about ten strokes.  I was almost disappointed that he had cum so quickly.

I heard him pulling his pants up and then the door close.  I was hoping he wasn’t my B/F’s big 'pimp out' hope and frankly I expected my B/F to climb on the bed to fuck me himself, but then I realized suddenly something warm was dripping down my scrotum.  I had just been fucked raw.  I tensed up.  Up till then I had only been fucked bare by my B/F.  I started struggling and trying to get his attention.  His phone beeped again.

“Hmmmm, that’s the fifth response so far,” he commented, adding “Oh, by the way, there are three guys on their way up.  I hope you’re ready, and in case you're wondering, I’ve booked this room till Monday.”  His phone beeped again.  

“I didn’t mention,” he added, “The ad I ran said I had a cum dump willing and ready to take any and all loads up his ass.”

• Upvote 13

I was beside myself.  I know I had admitted such a fantasy.  I never once suspected my B/F would or could even try to set it up.  The first guy had dumped his load inside me bare by 10 strokes which disappointed me.

The next situation was entirely different.  When my B/F told me that there was three guys on their way up, I thought he was fucking with my head.  An hour or so later I knew better.

Those three guys apparently arrived separately but once in the room, my B/F knew what HE wanted.  I got tag-teamed I guess was the term.  Once I heard them enter the room and him greeting them, I struggled to no result.  I felt the bed then the next cock against, then into my anus.  He was gentle for the first minute then got serious for the next three minutes then slowed.  I thought he had cum but couldn’t tell.  He climbed off and one of the others quickly took his place.  I was trying to relax to the fucking which I was actually wanting and loving the feeling, but was trying to struggle due to some strange feeling of being raped.  Apparently the second guy got some real excitement out of my struggles and unloaded inside me after about five minutes.  He slammed his cock deep inside me and held it there for a solid minute or so.  I was watching the bedside clock.   He mumbled something about loving my ass and hoped I enjoyed getting his cum. 

I don’t know if it was the first guy next or the third guy but I felt no pain whatsoever as the next cock slid into me and started stroking.  By then I had finally begun to relax to the situation.  I knew I was going to get fucked and bred by people I didn’t know or would even see because of my B/F and I had absolutely no choice in the matter.

I measured my own breathing finally, accepted and began to enjoy the feel of a strange cock sliding in and out of my ass for the first time that evening.  I felt him slowly ramp up his stroking and ask my B/F if he could really cum in me.

“Load him up!” was the reply.

He kept stroking but at a slower pace.  When he stopped, he waited then pulled out slowly.  By now I was ready for any number of cocks.

“Breed me!  Fuck Me!”  I would have screamed, but the penis gag prevented that.

I should have been alarmed when I felt something warm spreading slowly down my scrotum. 

I knew that was his load oozing out.  How many more was I going to get was my next silent question.

Then, suddenly, my previous question was answered.  That last guy was the first guy.  The third guy surprised me by being large enough that I felt his entry despite my feeling of having been fucked sloppy.

The third guy was significantly larger than the first two or my B/F.  His entry should have or probably would have hurt if he had been the first one.  As it was, it was uncomfortable for about the first ten or so strokes.  After that I almost felt orgasmic and nearly did when he leaned close after about 10 minutes and told me he was going to cum in my ass then laughed while doing it and telling me that I couldn’t do anything about it.

The warm feeling spreads down my scrotum again after feeling him climb off the bed.  I figured my ass wouldn’t be much good for anyone else for the rest of the planned ordeal.

I felt someone climb on the bed and start feeling my legs up and down.  I hadn’t paid much attention so I assumed it was the next guy. 

As I felt the male figure starting to lay on top of me I heard my B/F whispering in my ear, telling me that he’s horny as hell from watching me getting fucked.  I felt him enter me.  I was hoping he was about to give me his cum which he did.  He kissed my neck and got off of me and the bed.

I managed to turn my head to see him pick his phone up.  He tapped the screen several times then started telling me that he has to go home but he hoped I would have a good time.  He said he was posting the entry code to the room in the ad and he would be back late Sunday evening or early Monday.

• Upvote 4

• 7 months later...

My blood went cold when I heard the door click shut.  I was alone, gagged and tied helpless.  If my B/F meant what he had said, I was going to be alone and used as a cumdump.  
I was terrified.  I was suddenly alone and finding myself wondering what I had wished myself into.  My blood went cold as I heard the door lock beep then click.  I heard someone moving around then felt him climbing on the bed.  I was invaded with no warning or tact.  This cock was in my ass and fucking furiously.  There was no real pain once he plunged into me since I was still had the previous guy's cum as lube.  He kept up a steady pumping then stumbled in his rhythm, then grunted as he thrust himself against me.  I was sure I was getting more cum inside me.  I moaned and tried to resist/thank him.  I wasn't sure what I felt other than fear.

It took less than a minute from the time I felt him pulling out till I heard the door closing click.   

I was beside myself again.  I enjoyed the fuck and, secretly, the idea that some stranger had just cum in me, but was scared of the very idea at the same time.

The door beeped and clicked again and a cock was in my ass and probing me in less than a minute.  I was trying to relax to the invasion when I heard the door again.  I tensed and he squirted his jizz into me.  It took less than a minute and I had another strange cock in me, fucking furiously then unloading in me and a quiet rustle as he got out.  

The worst part for me was the quiet time and wondering between the guys.  There was about ten or so before I finally resigned myself to accepting that I was really here as a random anonymous cumdump until I was found by the management.

I still don't know what time it was but I got tensed up again as I heard the door beep and click.  I was ready for another pump and dump as well as ready for it to all be over.  

This wasn't a minute pump and dump.  This time the largest cock I had ever felt slid slowly into me and kept filling me until I finally felt his pelvis against my ass.  I was breathing deeply, trying to keep calm as he started slowly thrusting and filling me.  He grunted deeply and stopped fucking then started a slow building as he started fucking again.  The grunting and stopping happened twice again, then he left.  My balls were dripping something thick and warm after I heard the door click shut.  

It was quiet for an undetermined time which gave me time to realize how much my knees were hurting.  I had never been in this one position that long.  

I actually fell asleep before coming awake as I felt someone climbing on the bed.  His fingers slipping into my ass then slapping it were what finally woke me up to be ready for the head of his cock sliding into my ass.  I was fully awake when he was full stroking me and clinched my ass with both hands and my feeling him against my ass then feeling his cock pulsing.  

It was quiet enough again for me to fall asleep.  I woke up to hands on my ass and feeling a cock slipping into me again.  By this time, there was no pain, just the feeling of a cock slipping in and out.  Just about the time I was completely awake I heard him breathing hard and felt him speeding up his thrusting.  Something was nagging me just below feeling the enjoyment of being fucked.  Just as he collapsed on my back I realized it was my B/F fucking me.  

He straighted up off of me, cock still inside me and told me he was about to flip a coin to decide if he was going to go through with the entire weekend or not.  He told me that he had already checked the camera and the data card was full.  

I was hoping to tell him if he wanted to watch, I would take on all cummers if he wanted to watch me for the rest of the weekend.  I found myself ready to do exactly that, strapped down or not.  

It all comes down to his coin toss.  Not like I had a choice at that point.

Edited by Jamie85
  • Upvote 6