Brooklyn Series: Buzz

Redrt66

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"SO HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW EACH OTHER?!?" He yelled, that boom of a voice filling the small shop. It caught us all by surprise. He looked at his son first and then quickly at me as he pushed aggressively into my hole.

"Lock that door, son," he said, sternly. The command was back in his voice.

Harrison was still in shock staring at his dad who's huge dick was now pummeling my hole. He shook his head and blinked but the situation remained the same as I groaned louder as his father's cock would pull almost all the way out before plunging back inside me, hard and deep. I had been waiting for this fuck for what seemed like an eternity and I wasn't going to let this surprising family situation get in the way of all the sensations I was longing for. Harrison quickly turned around and secured the lock on the shop door.

"We're fuck buddies," I stammered in between his thrusts. "Remember that hook-up I told you about earlier?" I tried to look at his reflection in the mirror. "Well it was with him," I nudged my shoulders as if somehow they were pointing to his son. "But then he cancelled on me at the last minute." I tried to straighten up to continue the conversation, but he hit me again unexpectedly with his left hand-WACK!!!-as he plunged balls-deep into me.

"Uh yeah Dad," Harrison approached us. "Remember we were supposed to get together tonight after you closed the shop? You didn't show. I kept texting you for the last hour or so but you never replied." Harrison looked around the shop, seeing my parTy kit on the counter. "I even called a few times," he was talking slower now, looking at my overnight travel bag on the floor, the contents of my parTy kit alongside some used razors on the counter, and at us. "...but your damn phone kept going to voicemail." He saw the glass pipe and lifted it, turning it side to side, looking in the bowl, then at us, fucking in the cracked mirror reflection.

"What the fuck." Harrison looked at me, my head turned to the side on the chair, trying to follow through in the conversation in this very surreal situation. His father was lost with the biTch and kept fucking me as if this was just what you did when your grown son came for a visit at your place of business. I continued to groan. "So wait a minute...I cancelled on you," he pointed the glass pipe at me as if it were another digit in his left hand. "And he was a no-show," Harrison pointed the pipe at his dad now, "and somehow you BOTH are here and parTyjng?!?"

"LIKEWHATDAFUKKK?!?" Now it was Harrison's voice booming in the shop.

"Let me try," I started to reply in a broken stance, "...to explain," I groaned again, trying to twist my upper body slightly so I could face Harrison.

WACK!!! Another hard slap and this one STUNG bad that I turned away quickly, feeling him push and pull harder, faster, sudden pain wiped away by intense pleasure that I forgot Harrison was even with us.

"SHUTDAFUKUP BOYS!!!" His voice was deafening, commanding, controlling. "Harrison it don't matter how we met. I don't even care how you two met! All I care about is this fuckin' amazing manpussy he got and what it is doin' to my dick!" He pushed in hard. "Now quit playin' with that pipe and light it up!"

He did as his father commanded. Harrison added a few big shards to the glass pipe. They were too large to fit inside the tiny hole of the top of the bowl so he slid them into the long stem, until they rattled into the bottom curve of the glass bowl, making the tiniest of noises that only I seemed to hear it in my heightened state. I turned my head, staring. He carefully lit it with the torch, rocking the bowl back and forth as his dad was oblivious to all of this, his cock getting harder inside me. I was surveying the situation, lost between the actual sensations of finally being fucked, being so spun from all the booty bumps and incessant cock teasing from earlier, and this bizarre unexpected twist to the summer evening. The bowl transformed from being partially clear to a small sphere of mist, lovely grey and white condensed clouds forming inside. Harrison took slow deep breaths, inhaling carefully as the smoke rapidly moved down the stem and into his mouth. Everything appeared magnified to me as if my eyes had magically adjusted into micro-zoom. I could see details of the bottom of the bowl, partially discolored from previous over-heating. Part of the stem nearest the bowl was caked with dried crystal almost casting it completely that it became opaque. Harrison continued to feed on the pipe, practicing slow inhales that seemed endless. Finally he lowered the pipe and walked over beside us, leaning down near me, grabbing my chin firmly, his face approaching mine, his eyes closing.

I turned my head up and our lips met, his soft lips pushed against mine, opening them silently with a gentle force until his mouth completely covered mine.

And then the magical mist, unseen, thick and heavy, entered my mouth. I breathed in deeply, so deep and concentrated that I inadvertently contracted my hole for a moment and felt his father's massive thick tool roughly fucking me. It hurt for a second, but only for that mere moment, as the effects of the shotgun smoke started to have effect quickly. Harrison and I exchanged the smoke back and forth several times, slowly, softly. Finally he pulled away from me, my lips parted wider, wanting him back as he stood up, head cocked back, mouth open, as the sinister fog floated from his mouth to the ceiling, almost in slow motion, glowing a faint light green from the fluorescent lighting.

"THAT'S MY BOY!!!" He yelled again, startling us.

Harrison turned his head suddenly looking at his father. His eyes looked dazed. The bITch was now with the son and the father. He smiled at his dad. It was a mischievous grin that I was all too familiar with having played with him a few times since we met earlier in the spring. The son disappeared in front of me and in his place was my FFuck buddy, standing beside us rubbing his crotch with a growing bulge.

"Ain't that manhole special, huh Dad?" Harrison continued to massage his bulge. The earlier sense of shock and surprise in his voice had faded, now replaced by a lazy, soft tone of acceptance. Harrison spoke with a wrapped edge of anticipation.

"FUKKKYEAH!!!" His dad replied. "I've been preppin'his hole for the last hour or so. Gettin' your friend here.." WACK!!! Another sudden slap on my ass stung me hard. "...all loose and open to take my Daddy dick! And he sure is a hungry muthafukka!" He pushed in HARD.

"Oh fuck yeah," Harrison moaned. He started to peel off his tshirt, tossing it aside, unveiling his body, a slightly lighter toned version of his father, but a bit more muscled and hairier. His chiseled chest was covered in a dense fur of curly black hair with a ripped torso. His face was clean shaven with a strong square jaw resembling his father in many ways except for the fact that he had a shaved head. He kicked off his shoes and unbuttoned his jeans, quickly pulling that off with his underwear. He was now completely naked, stroking himself.

"Fuck that hole," he said, cheering his father on.

The father pushed in harder and with force that my body jerked foreword again. He pulled almost all the way out quickly, and then just as suddenly, dived back inside my hole so deep, that I felt his balls slap against my ass. Hard and fast, hard and fast. His pace continued like this for awhile and my hole and my head were getting so lost in the incredible sensations that the shop seemed to go all dark, covered in shadows, the tint of the green fluorescent lighting fading away. My eyes seemed to be shutting itself slowly in response.

And then he pulled almost all the way out again. But instead of plunging back inside my hungry hole, he stayed there with just the head at my entrance. The bulbous uncut head seemed enormous now. He seemed to be pulsing his cock. He wasn't cumming. It was a deliberate motion to get the slightest increase of girth of his dickhead. And I felt every amazing moment of it as my sensations were so heightened. His pulsing of the head and the slight and slow movements of his dick head going in and out of my hole was unbelievable. It was like a sequel to his earlier teasing but now he had gotten my hole accustomed to it that I started to play along, contracting and loosening my hole as he pulsed his dick.

We were both groaning.

"See how he likes that?" He motioned to his son, almost pulling the head all the way out before he carefully pushed it in my hole, just past the ridge of his uncut head. I opened my eyes and turned, observing Harrison who was now approaching us closer on the chair. He repeated the careful strokes a few more times.

"Fuck Dad!" Harrison exclaimed, all excited. I looked at his eyes and recognized thaT hunger inside him. "Look how his manpussy asslips wrap around your cock when you pull out!" Harrison leaned in even closer, his hand reaching over. I looked in the mirror and he started to gently caress my asslips that were all slick with my manhole juice. He licked his fingers and brought it back to us, slowly touching my very sensitive asslips with the tip of his moistened finger, gliding it around, feeling how soft and turned on it was. Harrison licked his fingers.

"Fukin' beautiful," his dad declared.

And then he pulled out so rapidly that I didn't have to time to adjust to the sudden shock of being empty. He pulled away from me, stepped off the chair base platform and stood up straight on the floor of the shop. It all happened so quickly. I was still staring in the mirror and could see my manhole was so open, like a small mouth, pulsing, like it was trying to speak...begging silently to be filled.

Before I could actually say anything, Harrison stepped onto the chair base platform, adjusted himself and pointed his dick at my hole. He pushed slowly at first, that I groaned, both in excitement and silently also in disappointment, my mind flashing in an instant that the son would be like his father and torment me further with more cock teasing. And just as that thought was stretching into some other unspoken mental tangent, Harrison PLUNGED IN HARD.

OHFUKYEAHHHHH....

He went in hard and deep, rapid and furious, so fast and rigid that everything that had occurred before with his father seemed like some planned set-up. But I knew that was just the paranoia of the biTch settling in for a moment. I let the thought pass quickly and deliberately as the pounding on my needy manhole took all of mind's attention, the sudden shift of nervous thoughts to excited sensations overwhelming me.

"Oh fukkk," Harrison moaned, continuing to pummel me with such force that it looked like an assault in the mirror.

His father stepped around us, now holding the glass pipe, carefully lighting it as he observed us in action.

"THAT'S MY BOY!!!" He yelled again, then took a deep, slow drag from the stem. He continued to walk around us, smoking from the pipe casually, leaning in every now and then to observe his son's long cock fucking me. And then he was in front of me, leaning in abruptly, his head appearing to grow larger and larger as he neared, his right hand grabbing firm on my head, pulling me to his face, his large mouth consuming mine, a heavy dense smoke exhaling into my lungs.

I could only close my eyes. It was the only sense of control I had.

His face never disengaged from mine. I exhaled the smoke back to him and he kept it in his lungs for a long moment, my mind wandering, so spun, that time had faded. His mouth was like a vice that I could not separate from him so I instinctively breathed through my nose, taking in rapid breaths, inadvertently pulling the smoke back into my mouth as his son stretched my hole.

WACK!!! Another unexpected slap, this time hard on my face that I coughed hard, the thick smoke coming out of my mouth in one large exhale, so thick that his crotch faded behind the clouds.

"Stay with us Boy," he commanded, he grabbed my chin with his free hand firmly, staring into my glazed eyes. "The fun is just startin'."

WACK!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Every chapter of this story has been so damn good!!!

It's the writing of stories like Buzz Cut and the others that you do that keeps me (and possibly others) coming back to this site. Your time and effort are really appreciated Redrt66!!!