Overcome Spitting Automatically

wow4761

On 1/30/2015 at 7:50 PM, wow4761 said:

Well, I now swallow all loads blown in my mouth. All thanks to a fb that got tired of me spitting.

He simply held my head until his entire dick was in my throat, fucked my face, and then lifted my head up on his dick until just his head was in my mouth ... and blew a massive load.

Then he shoved my face all the way down his dick and didn't let up until I swallowed.

Scary thing is I'm liking it more rough from him. Hmm

For sure this. Find an aggressive top guy. Doesn't have to be rough with you, just let him control what's gonna happen. Sounds like deep down you really want to swallow cum but kind of chicken out at the end, even though you really want it. It just means you need a more aggressive guy to make you more submissive, to give you no choice. Whether he physically or verbally commands you, you're gonna love when you finally swallow his entire load because of that masculine power he gave you to give you the confidence to do it.

On 9/28/2014 at 4:55 PM, N_Cordova said:

LOL-- I have the opposite reflex. Every time a guy shoots in my mouth, I swallow without thinking.

Me too - I often swirl it around in my mouth the taste drives my senses insane