New Member, Boyfriend Recently Tested Poz

I have only heard of  1 case  were    the top was charged and that was in Toronto Canada. as a top infected a women. Haven heard of  a top  being charged  from infecting a guy, but it could happen. . I would never  charge any one  as I am a chaser . Just have to find the top willing to pozz. can be anon to  so I never see his face , just the important parts.

willing tops can always email me 

On 9/27/2018 at 11:52 AM, cman54 said:

So he has stopped fucking you because of this?

Yes he said he wasn't sure if he wanted to bareback me anymore.   He said it was something' heavy.     Idk.  But I wsn him to knock me up.    I love him too much.  

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2018 at 2:42 AM, hotguy02 said:

I am not on prep.      Im very nervous to be honest lol. 

He probably already gave you a real good case. People have the highest VL right after seroconversion.

I’m unclear on the time factor in your case, but a test would still show neg if you haven’t seroconverted, and the “experts” give it 90 days from your last load to be certain, and if you are neg, you can go on prep.

of course the other option is to let him go ahead and keep fucking you. You should get the fuck flu pretty soon if his viral load is really high.

20 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

He probably already gave you a real good case. People have the highest VL right after seroconversion.

I’m unclear on the time factor in your case, but a test would still show neg if you haven’t seroconverted, and the “experts” give it 90 days from your last load to be certain, and if you are neg, you can go on prep.

of course the other option is to let him go ahead and keep fucking you. You should get the fuck flu pretty soon if his viral load is really high.

Thanks for the input.    I haven't tested.   Im too nervous.   But I will do an oraquick that he bought for me.     He said he was very high viral load but he's in meds now...

2 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

Thanks for the input.    I haven't tested.   Im too nervous.   But I will do an oraquick that he bought for me.     He said he was very high viral load but he's in meds now...

Once he is undetectable you may choose to not go on Prep, as the risk is very low, like zero according to the CDC.

but if you have it there’s nothing to be nervous about any more

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2018 at 5:06 AM, Pozlover1 said:

Once he is undetectable you may choose to not go on Prep, as the risk is very low, like zero according to the CDC.

but if you have it there’s nothing to be nervous about any more

Thanks for the info

On 11/16/2018 at 2:40 AM, hotguy02 said:

So, did you do the Oraquick and find out for sure and if so did it show anything??