New Member, Boyfriend Recently Tested Poz

So, this is a little delayed but I figured I'd keep this thread updated and reply to a few comments. Sorry it took so long to reply, a lot has been going on, the most recent being the fact that I tested poz yesterday. 

I want to first explain the concept of the freedom of it that was mentioned earlier, but in a less aggressive and more thought out way. I'm more than prepared for rejection and judgment, in fact I completely welcome it. Anyone who wants to reject having sex with me because of the fact that I'm positive has every right to do so. They have no obligation to me and I won't judge them for that. It's their health, their life, and their decision. The reason this also benefits me is because typically someone who is that concerned over it isn't going to be willing to have the care free, slutty, unprotected sex that I've grown to love. And typically the people who share that interest have either already tested poz, are on prep, or simply don't care. And that's the freedom of it, there's no worries, no concerns, just great sex like my boyfriend and I had last night after I tested poz because there was nothing at all to worry about at that point.

I'm well aware that there are plenty of negative sides to testing positive. Bills, it's lifelong, being treated differently, the possibility of an unexpected break up someday, etc. Believe me I've thought about it in extreme detail and I'll respectfully ask everyone to not knock my capability of thinking something through just because of my age. However, focusing on the negatives will do me no favors and I refuse to be that bitter victim that feels like life is now a giant prison because my promiscuous habits caught up to me. I wanted this and I wanted it because I knew the day my boyfriend tested positive that I most likely would too. So I started looking to the bright side of it and viewing it in a new light and in doing so it completely changed my view of it. And you're more than welcome to judge me and call me crazy for that.

I obviously wasn't shocked to test positive, I wasn't sad, I wasn't emotional, I embraced it. And what better outlook can you have on it? HIV isn't a death sentence. In fact it's made me start living a healthier life than I was living before. I've been eating healthier, not skipping meals, drinking more water and less sweets, started taking vitamins and looking into gyms. All things I slacked on before that now I can't. And life is never guaranteed. I could walk into a cross walk and get hit by a driver not paying attention or get in a car accident or get jumped walking home. And there are SO many worse things to be diagnosed with that have no bright side what-so-ever. I'm going to live a happy life being poz, and when it boils down to it life is what you make of it and it eventually comes to an end for everyone. I'm not going to live mine being scared at every turn.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

I'm well aware that there are plenty of negative sides to testing positive. Bills, it's lifelong, being treated differently, the possibility of an unexpected break up someday, etc. Believe me I've thought about it in extreme detail and I'll respectfully ask everyone to not knock my capability of thinking something through just because of my age. However, focusing on the negatives will do me no favors and I refuse to be that bitter victim that feels like life is now a giant prison because my promiscuous habits caught up to me. I wanted this and I wanted it because I knew the day my boyfriend tested positive that I most likely would too. So I started looking to the bright side of it and viewing it in a new light and in doing so it completely changed my view of it. And you're more than welcome to judge me and call me crazy for that.

Hi sabercumreaver, I think you will find that there probably won't be that many negatives, and most likely there will be guys that will want you to convert them. Which many gift givers find intense and hot. In fact you and your BF may bond over converting some one
  • Like 1

You have totally given it a ton of thought and it is what you want so to me that is fine by me because this is a free country and from the way you were talking about how you feel and the sex it sounds like your sex is going to be white hot from here on out.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you have a decent outlook on things.  One thing however is that for many people a delayed reaction to the news is very real.  Because you have had a decent idea for a while I doubt this will be you but it can happen.  

As for everything else, I STRONLY recommend going on treatment asap.  Especially if you are having sex outside of you relationship.  HIV criminalization is a real thing, and newly infected with a high viral load you could easily infect someone else, even if you are bottoming.  I just posted this in another forum so it does happen.  Additionally there are cases where people say they have been notified and later press charges so I wouldn't trust anyone who says they want to get pozzed.  

https://breeding.zone/topic/30652-yet-another-hiv-transmission-arrest/

Its also be proven to be the best course of action for newly infected people.  Because you know how recently you were infected, immediate treatment may drastically reduce the amount of side effects later in life.  Best of luck and take care of yourself.  

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you have a decent outlook on things.  One thing however is that for many people a delayed reaction to the news is very real.  Because you have had a decent idea for a while I doubt this will be you but it can happen.  

As for everything else, I STRONLY recommend going on treatment asap.  Especially if you are having sex outside of you relationship.  HIV criminalization is a real thing, and newly infected with a high viral load you could easily infect someone else, even if you are bottoming.  I just posted this in another forum so it does happen.  Additionally there are cases where people say they have been notified and later press charges so I wouldn't trust anyone who says they want to get pozzed.  

https://breeding.zone/topic/30652-yet-another-hiv-transmission-arrest/

Its also be proven to be the best course of action for newly infected people.  Because you know how recently you were infected, immediate treatment may drastically reduce the amount of side effects later in life.  Best of luck and take care of yourself.  

The case you site in the link involves some one who claims they weren't notified, but how often does some one press charges after there is plenty of evidence that they were bug chasing, such as internet postings, and explicit consent to be pozzed? I know that in some judicious that wouldn't make a difference, but how often does a person actually press charges with overwhelming evidence of wanting to be pozzed?

The case you site in the link involves some one who claims they weren't notified, but how often does some one press charges after there is plenty of evidence that they were bug chasing, such as internet postings, and explicit consent to be pozzed? I know that in some judicious that wouldn't make a difference, but how often does a person actually press charges with overwhelming evidence of wanting to be pozzed?

more so I am talking about situations where a person, usually younger is coerced into sex, even with simple language, like "its hot, breed me with your poz load" without realizing the ramifications.  Hell it may be the first time they get fucked bare.  Thats where people change their mind.  

At least in the US, any type of HIV transmission is a slippery legal slope, depending on your jurisdiction.  Some can even penalize someone who used a condom, but didn't inform the other party.   

Thanks for the support and concern everyone. I think it mainly comes down to informing the other person and having proof that you informed that person and that they're fully willing. If that ever came up there would definitely be proof that they were willing and informed without a doubt since it's definitely a slippery slope. But for right now it's just been me and my boyfriend and it's been great! :)

more so I am talking about situations where a person, usually younger is coerced into sex, even with simple language, like "its hot, breed me with your poz load" without realizing the ramifications.  Hell it may be the first time they get fucked bare.  Thats where people change their mind.  

At least in the US, any type of HIV transmission is a slippery legal slope, depending on your jurisdiction.  Some can even penalize someone who used a condom, but didn't inform the other party.   

As I posted, could you site a case where some one made it clear that they wanted to be pozzed, and then pressed charges? I'm not saying that it's impossible,

it just seems unlikely

• 3 years later...

My bf tested positive a few days ago.  I have been bottoming for him for 15 years. I've been bred by him since the beginning.  I love him so much. But im where u were at in the beginning.  I want him to knock me up but he said no.     Also I am nervous.  

6 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

My bf tested positive a few days ago.  I have been bottoming for him for 15 years. I've been bred by him since the beginning.  I love him so much. But im where u were at in the beginning.  I want him to knock me up but he said no.     Also I am nervous.  

Probably won’t take for him to knock you up, if you aren’t on PrEP. 

9 hours ago, hotguy02 said:

So he has stopped fucking you because of this?