Toledo Breeding

Guest chubbycumpig

Guest chubbycumpig

Toledo Breeding
Story of me taking a load in Toledo
>> is me
<< is the other guy

I had just got done with my delivery and headed to the truckstop for my 10hr break. Horny as hell and tired too, I decided to hop online and see if I could find some dick before I had to leave out again.

Probably should tell you a little about me. I'm J. I'm 32, 5'8, brown hair, blue eyes, and about 320lbs. Cock is about 5-6"c. strict bareback only guy here. As of last test (April 20th, 2014) I was HIV neg.
Anyway, back to the story. Found a guy on Adam4Adam. He was a slightly chunky (probably around 210lbs) black guy with a big dick. He was interested in meeting up and filling me full of cum. As it would turn out, he was newly diagnosed and not on meds yet. Didn't even know his viral load.

After I got some sleep and cleaned up, he came over to fuck me. Sometimes I like to top, and most times I prefer bottom. So he climbs up in the truck.

<<"Hey, what's up?"
>>"Not much. Ready to seed me?"
<<"Damn right! You ready for this big black cock and poisoned load?"
>>"Yep! How do you want me?"
<<"Just get on your knees. Remember, no lube, just spit. Sure you can handle this?"
>>"Well if I can't, I guess you'll be making me."

I turn around on my knees on the bed in my truck. As he is pulling down his pants, I'm thinking to myself, "Are you sure you want an unmedicated pos load in you?" The answer was yes. After the 50+ poz loads I've taken and still being neg afterwards, I figured that there is a good chance that it won't take.

Suddenly he rams his whole cock in my hole. OUCH that hurt but oh well.
He procceds to fuck me for about 20-30 minutes. God my ass was sore. He would pound real hard like he was cumming, then slow down and pull out and shove it back in. Then pull out and shove it back in again over and over.

I forgot to mention that I had him video tape this with my phone. Imagine that, a breeding story with video to go with it.

Anyaway, he pulls out and starts jerking his cock off.

>>"Still planning on filling me with seed?"

<<"Hell yeah, just getting there a little faster."

He starts to get close and shoves it back in. He starts grunting and making noises. I can tell he's cumming because his cock starts sliding really easily in and out of my hole. He continues to pound my hole for a few minutes working his toxic load into my ass. He then pulls out, cleans himself off, and leaves.

And that is where this story ends.... well at least for a few weeks to see if it takes or not anyway...