Part 1... 

Crap. 

The guy I had spent the last 30 minutes trading messages with on Grindr had turned out to be just a flake.  Messages back and forth about how he is really horny and wants me to come over, he and his buddy will both fuck me, blah blah blah.  When I ask him for a location, however,  his profile disappears.  Blocked.  

Two days in Edinburgh and I was as horny as hell.  I swear Edinburgh seemed to be in the running for bottom capital of the country.  The night before had been a bust as well.  Up until well after 1AM hoping to find find a horny top but the only guys who seemed to respond were other bottoms.  And, as a confirmed bottom myself, that was just not working for me.   There seemed to be lots of tops available in Glasgow but that was 40 or 50 miles away.   

The alarm, merciless as ever, had still gone off at 7:30 and I had dragged myself out of bed.  Now at almost noon, I was tired, frustrated, and horny.  My meetings had completed and I had checked out of the hotel earlier… but I was hanging in a quiet corner just off the main lobby trolling Grindr and BBRT hoping for a change of luck.  

I’ve been married to an amazing guy for over two years now but our sex life had pretty much run dry after the first year.  Seven year itch?  Bullshit… I had made it a bit over two years before I cheated.  An anonymous hookup, the feeling a cock inside me, and I couldn’t bring myself to stop since.  Maybe monogamy just doesn’t work for gays… or maybe that is just an excuse.  I don’t know. 

I was about to log out and give up for today though… I had a long drive ahead of me to get home… and at that moment the message came in.  

“Hi.  Can you accom?”  It read. 

I didn’t even have a chance to reply before a second message hit.  “I need to unload. Free now?”  This was followed by a picture of a beautiful fat cock.  I glanced at his profile.  Mid-30’s (several years younger than me), 6 foot something (several inches taller than me), shaved head.  

“Can’t accommodate, checked out of my hotel earlier.  But would love to help you unload.”  I replied and named the hotel. I only paused a moment before I sent my face picture.  

“Fuck.  Can’t host either.”  There was a pause, then “Need an ass to unload in.”  This was followed by a body shot…clothed but the firm chest and tight stomach were clearly visible. I scrolled back up to the first picture… I wanted to worship that fat cock.  No.  I needed to worship that fat cock.

Another message from him.  “Really need to seed an ass.  Up for a toilet?”

I am no saint.  In my younger years I was a regular in bathhouses and saunas, in bookstores and video stores with booths and gloryholes, and seedy bars with backrooms.  One thing I have never done was hook up in a public toilet.  

“Sounds hot.”  I admitted.  “But risky.”  The last thing I needed was to get arrested for having sex in a public restroom.  If my bosses found out I would probably lose my job… and if my husband found out i would lose him as well.  

A moment later another message arrived.  “I know a nice quiet toilet.  Close to you.”  He mentioned a department store and the floor where to meet.

“Keep looking at your pics.” I said. “Feeling really tempted.”

“Just meet me there.  You can suck me dry.  Quick, no fucking.  Less risky.”

After the hours of sexual frustration I had endured the night before and dealing with the flake earlier, it was great to be the object of someones attention.  I felt my willpower slip away. 

“I can be there in 10 minutes.” I messaged.  

“Great.  On my way.”  He replied.  

I took my tablet to my car and secured it in the boot.  Then hurried to the appointed location.  

As I headed up in the escalators in the building, I realised I had never seen a face pic.  Turned out not to be an issue though.  On reaching the appointed floor, I saw a tall man in a suit, with a shaved head and a lean and firm body browsing the shelves nearby.  He looked at me, smiled, and gave me a wink.  I had found my man. 

I looked around but did not see the toilets.  The tall man was still browsing the shelves.  I guess he was waiting for me to go in… but I had no idea where to go.  I noticed a cute, and clearly gay, twink manning a nearby desk so, in desperation, I asked him to point me to the toilets.  He didn’t even look up but pointed me in the right direction.  Just the other side of my hookup.  The tall man probably thought i was some kind of idiot… but it was not my mind I wanted him to worry about.  

I passed him again, giving him a quick smile, and walked into the men’s toilet.  It seemed empty.  As I’ve said, I’ve never hooked up in a toilet before and I was unsure what the protocol was.  I washed my hands to give myself an excuse to be in the room.  I waited for another minute or two but my hook up did not come in.  Had he changed his mind? I wondered.  Did he get annoyed when i wandered around for a couple minutes?  Had I broken some protocol by going into the toilet first?  

I decided to check and see if he was still in the store near the toilet.  I stepped out of the toilet… and he brushed by me going in.  Crap.  Now he must really think me an idiot.  

I made a pretence of looking at the shelves for a moment or two then, in what I hoped was a subtle moved, slipped back into the toilet.  After a moment one of the stalls opened slightly and my hookup looked out… I breathed a sigh of relief and slipped inside and he closed the door behind me.  

Part 2...

For just a moment I considered the stall was just big enough for the two of us but otherwise it almost seemed like it had been designed for gay hookups back in the sixties or seventies. .  The walls and door ran from ceiling to floor (making the encounter private), and a window on the wall opened slightly to let in fresh air (allowing just enough noise to cover the sounds of a guy getting his dick sucked).  All this flashed through my mind in a split second.  

Then the stranger opened his fly and his cock popped out.  

I was on my knees without thinking.  My heart was racing.  The risk, my doubts, my fears.  All that was there but subsumed by the cock in front of me.  Six inches, thick, uncut.  A faint  masculine scent as I opened my mouth and his slipped inside.  

I heard him sigh contentedly above me and I felt that flash of pride that every bottom feels when they know their top is pleased.  I began to work his cock.  In and out of my mouth, playing with the thick head then sliding down the shaft deeper into my mouth. Gazing up at him as he looked down at me, his body looming above me.

My hands fumbled into his shirt, brushing his hard stomach, sliding up to his nips and teasing them until they were hard.  I moved my hands to his back, pulling him slightly into me, giving him my unspoken permission to thrust into my mouth.  I stifled my gag reflex as he entered my throat. 

“Good boy”  He whispered so quietly I could barely hear him.  “You like sucking that cock don’t you?”  

With my mouth stuffed I could only moan quietly.  

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and I could hear someone come in.  

My heart froze.  I did my best to be quiet, but the cock in my mouth began thrusting harder.  The tall man didn’t say anything but seemed to be trying to make me moan or choke and be heard.  I could distantly hear someone piss into one of the urinals and then heard them leave.  My heart was still racing but i focused on the thick cock in my mouth. I didn’t stop or try to slow him down… he felt so good and I loved his taste and smell.   Any guilt over my betrayal of my husband and out marriage was lost in the heat and excitement.  

He smirked above me.  “Yeah… look at you.  On your knees sucking a cock in a public toilet.  Getting off on almost getting caught.  You are a dirty slut, aren’t you?”

I didn’t say anything, just kept working his cock.  He gripped my chin and tilted my face so I was looking up towards him face.  “I asked you a question. Tell me you are a dirty slut.”

I pulled his cock from my mouth.  “Yeah mate. I’m a dirty slut.”

“I’m not your mate.  You are here to take my load like a common whore.”

I nodded.  With him towering over me, dominating me, and with the thrill and risk of getting caught, I felt so turned on.  I was putty in his hands.  

“Get up, I’m going to fuck you.”  he whispered. 

We had agreed oral only but I was too far gone.  It was not in my power to say no.  I unbuckled my pants and let them fall as I stood.  He turned me around to face the back wall of the stall and pulled my underwear down.  His hand on my back pushed and I bent forward, offering up my ass to him. No mention of a condom.  No discussion of status.

I hadn’t brought lube and neither, apparently, had he.  He pulled my ass cheeks apart and a gob of his spit landed on my sphincter and then another.  His cockhead circled my hole, coating itself in his spit.  And then it found it’s mark. 

He was thick and my ass resisted despite my wanting his cock.  He was determined, however, and my resistance was in vain.  He gripped my left hip with one hand, holding me steady, and his right hand guided his thick cock and he forced his way inside my hole.  I could suppress the cry of pain. 

“Come on, bitch.  Take that cock.. you know you want it.”

I did want it.  I pushed back into his fuck and he slipped further inside.  My hole relaxed and surrendered to him completely.  He started thrusting hard, in and out, and my ragged breath seemed to echo through the toilet. 

The bathroom door opened again.  I struggled to keep quiet, biting my knuckles to stop from groaning out load… but the risk of getting caught only seemed to excite my top even more.  He thrust his entire shaft in and out of my hole until he was balls deep.  

Surely anyone in the bathroom could hear the slap of his thighs against my ass now? In the end, whoever was out there was either enjoying what they could hear or was too naive to figure it out. It seemed like forever but who ever was in the bathroom finally left and I allowed myself to breathe and grunt as the tall man slammed his dick all the way inside.  

He was not patient or gentle… and i did not want him to be.  I wanted to be fucked, to be used, to be seeded like the slut that I am. I didn’t need to touch my own dick.  I was here for his cock and for his load. His pleasure, his release, was pleasure enough for me.  

“Getting close.  Gonna seed your pussy.  You want that?”

“Yeah.”  I hissed through gritted teeth.  “Give it to me.  Give me that load. 

“Gonna load you up good.   Gonna ruin you.”

Maybe I should have realised what he was saying.  I mean we all know the risks.  But I didn’t care. “Fuck yeah… give it to me!”

His breathing was ragged now and his thrusts hectic.  I felt him grip my thighs and bury himself deep inside… 

“Here it comes then… take my toxic load.  I’m going to POZ your ass.”

And then he was cumming. 

I was lost in that glorious feeling of a cock throbbing inside your hole, of cum filling you up.  I understood what he was saying, what it meant, but the words just washed over me.  

He pulled out.  He turned me back around and pushed me down to my knees again.  I knew what he wanted.  

I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock into my mouth and deep into my throat.  I could feel him throb again, firing the last shots down into my stomach.  At last the throbbing stopped.  I pulled back and cleaned his cock with my tongue.  I savoured the taste of my own hole on his cock and the salty traces of the last of his load. 

He slipped his cock back into his pants and straightened his clothes.  I looked up at him adoringly and he looked down at me with contempt.  “What a dumb slut.  You are nothing but a common toilet tramp.”  He said with a sneer.  “Enjoy the virus, bitch.”

He slipped out of the stall without another word.  He had used me and was done with me.  But we both had gotten what we wanted. 

Once I heard him leave the bathroom, I got off my knees and sat on the toilet.  I fingered my hole and could feel his cum dripping out of me.  His POZ cum. I licked my finger savouring his taste again.  I wondered if his bug would take and if I would, in fact, end up POZ.  

How would that affect my husband?  Our marriage?  I could feel my guilt rising.  What had I done? 

But I also felt something else.  Desire.  I liked being used.  The idea that my ass was dripping POZ cum thrilled me.  

After a few minutes, I got dressed and walked back to my car.  I pulled out my tablet.  Surely there was time to find one more load before I headed for home?  Surely there was one more top, maybe another POZ top, looking to unload in Edinburgh?

- END - 

Edited by cumluvnbottom
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 6

• 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...