He Asked Me To Join The Club

• 5 months later...

i don't know how i've missed this post after checking out, i thought, most everything here. 

really like this story and have thought a long time about the possibility of joining this club, and though still not sure if i want to....but getting very close to accepting an invitation and offer to go through the "initiation ceremony."

i would do so willingly and with full knowledge of what club/brotherhood i would becoming a member of.

35 minutes ago, mspsubmale said:

i don't know how i've missed this post after checking out, i thought, most everything here. 

really like this story and have thought a long time about the possibility of joining this club, and though still not sure if i want to....but getting very close to accepting an invitation and offer to go through the "initiation ceremony."

i would do so willingly and with full knowledge of what club/brotherhood i would becoming a member of.

I still occasionally run across a hot story on here that I somehow missed.  This is a good one.

I love seeing new good stories posted.  I've written a few, but mine are amateurish compared to some of the other writers on her.

I love dumpster diving... I mean going back in time with dusty stories.

There's a good reason why some of those stories are unread, but some just got lost.

Putting a comment in a story I like makes it also easier by changing the circle icon to a star, making it easier to locate my favourites when I want to read a good story.

This one had been out for years, it's back out on top, making dicks hard once more.

• 2 years later...