Jock, Thong Or Nothing? What Should A Bottom Wear?

bikeorcock

Jock or nothing. When I wear nothing I love the idea that the top can see my hardening cock (I usually get hard when fucked, not always though) to show him that his fucking my hole arouses me. When wearing a jock I love the feeling of my cock stretching the pouch.

I don't get thongs. Not for fucking at least.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I don't understand thongs.  Why would you wear something I have to keep moving to lick and fuck your hole??  

As stated above repeatedly--jocks frame and enhance almost any ass.  I do like the occasional variety--so of any kind of backless garment that covers your cock works.  The torn briefs Makingwords mentioned I find very hot...

• Upvote 5

Jock or nothing... I don't feel I look good in a jock so I always go commando. But I'm also there for my pleasure as well.. So I like access to my cock. I'll jump on the bandwagon. Thongs..... Pretty sure those went out with the leg warmers. Oh god... Am I that old that I remember leg warmers? Fuck me.....

• Upvote 3