Jock, Thong Or Nothing? What Should A Bottom Wear?

bikeorcock

• 2 years later...

While at Steamworks Toronto, I prefer to start the night by wearing a jock. Then, when the lights in the dark rooms get turned off after 2 AM, I enter the dark rooms with no jock on. I want to feel boyCUNTs with my hard daddy dick and be able to fuck or guys fuck me without having to pull down my jock. Easy access when you're totally nude.

The previous posters are correct -- jocks do advertise that you want sex NOW. 

• Upvote 1

I'm only allowed to wear as little as possible.  Usually nothing at all, but going out to clubs, i get to wear a jock.  Beaches and stuff a minimal thong.  As long as you look attractive to tops is all that's important.

• Like 2

Guest FinalDL2021

I used to wear a thong, when I was first starting to have sex with other men. I felt it got me in touch with my inner bitch, but have switched over to a Jockstrap.

10 hours ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

Naked or jock - have found that some Tops like to pull on the jock strap across the top  while they are power fucking

Agreed.

Some tops want absolutely nothing between their hands and my hips, and some love having the cheeks framed and a handle to grip.

I wear a thong or gstring in public places. Beach, pool, gym showers etc.  Even straight guys wear jocks, but no one ever mistakes me for anything other than a whore when I am walking around in a gstring, especially with a butt plug in public places.  At a bath house, gay club, etc, I'd agree, Jock or thong broadcasts a bottom.  I always pull it off or down and pull out my plug for the top to know i want his cock, and they accept!  Only a few guys have wanted to fuck me with it on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I prefer to be fucked while wearing a jockstrap, but its completely up to the top if he wants to pull it off of me, basically,  If he gets the go ahead to come over,   I am his bitch boy and I am completely his, he can pretty much do anything he wants with me. I will always answer "yes sir" or "yes daddy" depending on the dynamic at hand. 

• Like 1

As a top, jocks or thongs instantly tell me in a group situation that a man is a 100 percent bottom and is ready to be fucked. It is not necessary to discuss or negotiate roles. All they want to do is spread their legs apart and for me to go into their hole. I want the bottom naked while fucking though. It enables me to feel natural and wild. Also, I am fucking a male and want to be reminded of that.