Jock, Thong Or Nothing? What Should A Bottom Wear?

bikeorcock

• 6 months later...
On 10/1/2014 at 5:51 AM, donkeyboy said:

A good jockstrap. As other people have suggested, tops get very horny by the sight of a well framed butt with cock and balls well covered as the top's cock and balls are priority. I also love underwear that's only open at the back, like a crack. It becomes like a pussy and it's perfect for clothes-on rape type of play. Also love eating ass when it's highlighted like that.

I fucking hate it when a bottom wears a jockstrap only to eventually start jacking off while getting fucked or sucking me. It's a turn-off. You should be getting fucked while playing with my balls or just getting off by getting pounded hard and spanked and have your hole poked and used as it's meant to.

Personally I have been looking for a top's underwear that'd be the opposite of a jockstrap. Something that would leave my cock an balls (cockring easily put) out all the time so it's clear I don't want anything done to my ass and it's straightforward eat that dick and sit on it. Play with my balls while we take a break to drink some water or smoke a cigarette. I also love eating man butthole when taking a cig break or any kind of break. Love it how it tastes and smells after I fucked his hole hard. Flushed or not, most of the time I don't give a fuck as long as they're clean (many bottoms who don't flush are surprisingly clean for long periods of time).

If you tie up my hands behind my back, then I wouldn't be able to touch myself. 

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2014 at 11:26 PM, bikeorcock said:

I want to wear something that for my new top fbud that shows I am his total bottom. I usually show up with no underwear on but I want something a little kinkier that puts me in my place as his bitch. Ideally something that I keep on as he is fucking me. Any advice?

For what you are wanting to do a jock is the way to go. Personally, I wear nothing because I prefer being fully naked and guys having easy access to my fat cock as well as my beefy canyon hole.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2018 at 10:30 PM, DesertChaos said:

Jock strap works great when bottom won't stop playing with themselves when I'm trying to fuck, so love how jock makes the bottoms junk irrelevant (which it is to me)... but also love seeing my bottoms limp dick flop around as I pound away!    

I love this. I like my cock ignored and Love it when a top does too. Let’s me focus on taking his and the pleasure I feel from him inside me. A jock helps define that role.

I have one fuck buddy (black, hung) who always wants me in a thong -- I hate them, but wear them to get him hard -- he also sucks me until I cum and uses MY nut for lube usually -- so a hot time; I love my jocks, but 99% of my top men say they want me 100% naked.