Jock, Thong Or Nothing? What Should A Bottom Wear?

bikeorcock

I love a good jock strap or a thong. Thongs make me feel sluttier having it rub against my hole. I love having a guy pull it to the side so he can get straight to me and I really love getting fucked with one on. A jock strap frames my ass really well and let’s guys know I’m a good little bottom fuck toy. I love wearing a jock while getting fucked at in a group or at a bathhouse. Let’s tops know I’m open for business for anyone.

• Like 7

Either a jockstrap or nothing. Thongs just get in the way. A cumdump needs to keep their pussy open, lubed and available for fucking. That's what they are for. If tops want to keep a faggots cock n balls concealed, the bottom needs to wear a jockstrap but in any other case they should wear nothing. Bottoms should always wear as little clothing as possible to show off the goods and for easy fucking.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

I was trained to wear as little clothing as possible so that I am as easy to fuck as possible. Plus that way I get to show off my sexy little girly body and it shows men what a slutty little cumdump I am. I only wear a jockstrap when men don't want to see my useless bottom boy cock or when I am told to. I sometimes wear a jockstrap when I'm taking loads in the bathhouse sling to show guys that I am nothing but a fuckhole.

• Like 2

I’ve never worn anything underneath since I was 12 and started being a boi slut😈 No socks, underwear, ripped jeans all the time. When it’s warm I love to piss myself in public, and in the summer REALLY short short destroyed jeans, everything hangs out 

Jockstrap. Keeps the bottom's focus where it should be, on milking that cock. Occasionally I do like to fuck around in athletic gear beyond jocks, such as in singlets or compression shorts, but that's a rarity and usually comes with a jockstrap involved anyway 😜 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sneakerpiss said:

I’ve never worn anything underneath since I was 12 and started being a boi slut😈 No socks, underwear, ripped jeans all the time. When it’s warm I love to piss myself in public, and in the summer REALLY short short destroyed jeans, everything hangs out 

Sounds like you're an exhibitionist like me 😈

On 1/9/2020 at 11:07 AM, Faggotuser said:

Either a jockstrap or nothing. Thongs just get in the way. A cumdump needs to keep their pussy open, lubed and available for fucking. That's what they are for. If tops want to keep a faggots cock n balls concealed, the bottom needs to wear a jockstrap but in any other case they should wear nothing. Bottoms should always wear as little clothing as possible to show off the goods and for easy fucking.

That's right brother. We're supposed to be easy prey for tops at all times. I prefer to go commando so all a top has to do is pull my shorts or pants off depending on the time of year, shove His dick right in and breed my tight hole 😈