Jock, Thong Or Nothing? What Should A Bottom Wear?

bikeorcock

On 6/4/2019 at 5:31 AM, Sphincter said:

My bf has a nice system!  When I arrive home late from work and he is sleeping, I check to see if he is wearing boxers, jock or totally nude.  Boxers means he is tired and needs to get up early, jock means I can fuck his boycunt but try not waking him, nude means he wants me to wake him so we can go hot and heavy!  Love my twink bf, he can be such a nasty slut when he wants to be! 

Beautiful!

• 11 months later...
On 1/13/2020 at 1:45 AM, conversenrubber said:

Well for me I love when a bottom has on a jock strap or his cock in a cage while he wears high top Converse All-Stars while riding and milking my cock 

I could do that...

For me, I prefer to wear a jock. It gets my cock out of sight where it belongs, frames my ass nicely for presentation to the top, and (mostly) marks me out as a bottom for anyone wondering. It can also be grabbed and played with by the top while he’s fucking me, and I love when it gets all covered in lube and body fluids.

Edited by subBottomKink
Damn autocorrect
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...
On 4/27/2019 at 11:45 PM, hurri said:

I don’t mind wearing a jockstrap when it is appropriate to let others know that I bottom.  But, I want the top to take it from me so that I will be 100% naked when being fucked.  Although it’s not the focus of this thread, I like the top to be 100% naked too. 

Hello - reminded me of my neighbor - growing up - hairy and dirty male loves playing in his garage - smell some what - he gotten sick and I was appointed by my mother helping him out - my god he love dicks and cum actions while smoking cigars ! Beginning becoming a pig !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jockstraps work every time and are an open invitation to tops that you want it and they can stay on during sex. I really don't know why guys wear g-strings unless they just want a nice bulge in front and that can be a turn on if everyone is versatile. But secondary to jock-straps, tight boxer shorts with an oval hole cut out of the back can also prove interesting.

A nice pink jockstrap makes me feel like a total bottom bitch. The feeling of having your cock covered but ass completely exposed is such a nice feeling especially when getting bred. I’m not a fan of having my cock flopping about as a top pounds me hard.

Also, when the cum spills out of your hole in doggystyle position, it stains the jock so you can enjoy that spunky smell all of the time if you don’t wash it 🤤

• 1 year later...

Still feel best in a jockstrap.

Ass framed and on display: eat, fuck and breed me

Dick covered: your dick and my ass are all that matter

Cum catcher: my cock dribble is caught in the jock's pouch and sometimes loads drip down my balls and gather in the pouch for later enjoyment. 

Uniform: I know my role when the jockstrap is on, head down and ass up service.

Snuffing: a kinky top might get you to deep breathe through your cum covered jock like a face mask to inhaled deeply the scent of cum.

Having said all that, how is naked ever a problem? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1