The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

I have been lucky to have sucked several in the 8, 9 and even a couple of 10 inchers and got every one of those all in to the base.  The biggest though was a black guy in Des Moines that was very definitely close to 12" and just could not get quite all of it in.  Got close but still about a good inch short of hitting the base but damn did it taste good and got fucked by him too and did get all  of that in that was possible.   Great fucker for sure too.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The biggest was from a throatfucker in New York, who had probably an honest 8 inched but the base was THICK! In addition to that it was curved, and his words he liked to fuck throat "like a real pussy" So that was a challenge. I took it all and afterwards as my throat was raw and mouth busted, I considered a career as a sword swallower! Plenty of gagging and drooling but was the best throat fuck I've had. I love deepthroating 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

A fellow pig friend of mine has 11" and pretty thick.  I can usually get all of him down my throat, but usually a little teeth scraping (he is that thick).  I can easily take all of him in my ass.  Always a good time!  

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a couple just over 8 and thick. they were laying down And i was sucking with my face towards their feet so the natural curve went down my throat. I prob got 7 of it in but then again I havent been sucking cock for that long. My head upside down off the bed def helps.

biggest is a guy who fucks me occasionally. Hes 8.5" but thick as my wrist. The most i can fit in my mouth is half at best, its just too thick. I can get him inside my ass but it takes a lot of lube and luckily hes gentle. I have taken plenty of 9-10" cock over the years down to the root but they are normal thickness

Guest pozarnoldPGH

11 inch, balls deep in my throat  & my ass.  I had the pleasure of meeting this guy at the bar of a hotel.  At the time I was employed by a large American retail chain, sent me on various locations for weeks at a time to train new hires and see to the "standards" being met in time for grand openings.   My own "opening" needed something GRANDE.   His name of no relevance, nor that of his lady-friend.  All very casual with zero expectation on my part.  He on the other hand had no shame in vocalizing blatant innuendo.  At some point she made here apologies and made her overly perfumed presence scarce.  He then made clear beyond any doubt  what he wanted.  OFF TO MY ROOM.   Yes it was 11 inches long,  as well as being narrow in girth.  Had he been thicker I would not have been able to take him in my gullet.  Dripping with my saliva,  me deep in the haze of sex and poppers and at "long" last he literally slammed into my colon, balls deep, and erupted.  He remained in me, mostly, for another 2 ejaculations.  At some point in my slumber he did leave the room along with a bank card.  To this day I am grateful for that evening,  I feel certain he was my first "gifter".  For all of my life he will be in the TOP 5 FUCK list!!! Blessed Be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...