The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

I've sucked some huge dicks, 9-10", some thick.  If they had a slight curve downward they would be easy to get into my throat.  But the biggest guy I was able to take all the way down was about 12" with a slight curve and thin.  Thicker than a foot-long hot dog but not much thicker with a plum head.  He slid straight down with no problem and started fucking my throat.  I never felt anything like it since if they were that long and fat I couldn't get them down that far.  When I needed to breathe or swallow spit I'd pull his dick up to my mouth then go balls deep again.  He was fucking my throat like pussy for awhile.  He started tensing up and i knew he's ready to blow his load.  He clamped down on my head balls pushed up against my lips and I could feel his dick pulsing in my mouth and throat, him moaning loudly.  I never felt anything like this sensation before since it was so deep.  My gag reflex was on point that day!  My arms wrapped around his legs holding him in me.  When he finally started pulling it out he was softer but plumped up, and his dick just kept slowly leaving my throat.  When his dickead finally got to my mouth I could tasted salty cum--the first sign of his cum since I couldn't taste it in my throat--he shot straight down my throat!  I still jerk off to the thought.  He said it was the best bj he ever got, but we never did it agin.  When I'd run into him I wasn't free to hook up, and he sept saying he wanted to fuck me raw.  I never got fucked by more than 8 or 9" at that point and said I didn't think it would work--he said "don't worry I know how to do it and you'll love taking cumloads in your gut where I can shoot them"!

• Upvote 2

Biggest was a guy off squirt. 9.5 inches,  stated he liked to face fuck. I smoked some dope before he arrived to loosen up. He came over had me lay on the bed with head hanging over the edge. I took a big sniff of poppers then he used my mouth like a cunt until he shot a load. Best face fuck I've ever had. 

• Upvote 2

Biggest I have taken was an 11" beer can thick white guy that was amazing. I could get almost the whole thing in my mouth except like the last inch to which he was very impressed and took the whole thing in my ass. He fucked me long and hard. I didnt walk right for over a week because of him. We hooked up a few more times after that but then he moved :(

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Its owner said it was 10.75 inches. I believe him. It was fat even in proportion to its length! I couldn't get my fingers around the base; the mushroom head was like a tennis ball! Seriously, the whole thing looked like a dick ... only twice as big! Truly, a faggot's fantasy. The times I sucked it -- and I sucked it many times in dirty bookstores and mall restrooms -- I couldn't believe it was real. All I could do was lick the head, the piss slit, the underside ... kiss it ... let him jack off over my face, then put it to my mouth when it started squirting so I could lick the cream off of it.

The only way I could get fucked by that ... mushroom-headed meat thermos ... was to get really fucked up first, goon out on sucking it, then s-l-o-w-l-y sit it down on it, tweaking my titties the whole time. Did I mention I had to get really fucked up? I mean, like ... I had to get retarded. A titty-tweaking, dick-riding retard. A good game of bouncy house on that mushroom-headed meat thermos turned my little pink rosebud -- I was in my early 20s -- into the pussy of a loose old whore, like it is today.  Its owner was a effeminate old queen, btw! (I've been fucked by lots of drag queens over the years.) I never got his name ...

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

9.5 inches. Met this guy through the app in Chicago. Specifically requested that I need a 100% top who is willing to feed me his load. I could deepthroat him all the way, but sometimes his tip hit the back of my throat that caused him some discomfort. So I left about half and inch outside, while he fucked my face. But when he was about to cum, I pushed all the way hard until my nose grinding against his pubes. Milked his cock and swallowed every single drop of his hot seeds. Need more practice. :drool:

Guest Upstateguy518

He's about 7.5-8 inches and quite thick. He just let me do my thing and busted hard in my mouth. Texted me later saying it was amazing and wanted to set another meet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

11 inches and very thick. When I lowered his pants was amazed by his size. He was an older man in his mid sixties. Took a while to get him fully hard and he was huge. Could barely fit my mouth around him. He had length but his thickness was the main reason I couldn't go deeper. Managed to take between half and two thirds of the way down.

• Upvote 1

A 9" is the biggest for me to be able to take all the way and be able to enjoy, took a bit to get used to it, but had him on a semi-reg fuck for several months prior to his moving away. Was a bit rough for me to handle the first few times, but after about the third session with him, became accustomed and stretched enough and then enjoyed it every time he blasted that load.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...