The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

• 2 weeks later...

Longest was 9.5x6.25. He gagged the hellnoutof me and wanted to fuck but i wasn't ready. I was 21. He was 50. I sucked him to completion while he cammed the whole thing live on some chat site, and came on my face

Biggest overall was 9x7. He still gags me and makes fun of my weenis whenever he's in the mood. For some strange reason he has never cum in my presence.

He said nine inches and it could have been.  It took quite a while but I got it all the way down.  I loved it, but he bitched because I scraped my teeth a little.  Must not have bothered him that much because he kept it in my mouth until he dumped a nice load of cum. 

Roughly 11" long,  9" around ... partially cut black dick. This back during college days at Michigan State. 

First time I've had a guy lie about his size ... smaller. On grindr he claimed it was 7 inches lol.

Took it all the way down. Not that I had a choice as he said I have no option but to swallow it all!

Guest Upstateguy518

He was about 8 - 8.5 inches and pretty thick. I could only get him half way because it was like stuffing a coke can into my mouth.

8.5"... I only got about half way on my own before I started to gag... turns out this turned him on and he used the additonal slime to force his cock the rest of the way in, facefucking me while things got messy :o

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last week I suck a guy that was so big that my jaw was aching and it got only 1/3 inside my mouth touching my throat. It was so hot. Because the movie theater was dark, I couldn't estimate the size of the cock but it was the biggest I ever sucked. Unfortunately I didn't got his cum nor he fucked my ass.

• 1 month later...

A 10+ inch BBC that I was bred by a few months ago at Club Orlando. Fortunately had a few loads in my hole already so it went in fairly easily. Pounded me for sometime while an audience gathered. Unleashed what felt like a gallon of cum deep in my gut. Unfortunately didn't have my plug with me to keep it all in my hole while it absorbed.  Didn't think I would be able to take all of it...but surprised myself that I took it all deep. I guess I am just that big of a pig now! ???

• 3 weeks later...

Biggest cock I ever sucked was just over 8 inches. It was the perfect thickness and uncut. It's like, imagine the most perfect penis ever, that was this cock. I loved sucking that cock and his cum was so delicious. It was a while ago, so I didn't know how to deepthroat yet, which is a shame. It's still my favourite blowjob I've ever given. I'd love to suck him again. He never fucked me either so I definitely have unfinished business with that cock.