The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

OMG !   I have so many - I can not remember - so many Big 1's - guess when I was young , with my buddies , circle jerking - 1 of y friends was 11inches - I tried ad tried - finally did it - then when we were drinking - having fun - we were naked - sucking him - his older brother and his friend came in - I was almost forced taking their huge dicks ! Multi Loads - becoming close friends to them too !  :)  curious if I would do pony ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I recently posted an add online and was looking for the biggest cock I could find to suck within a 1 hour drive of my house.  I offered to pay $200 to suck the biggest one I could find.  I am fascinated with huge thick cocks.  The biggest I had sucked prior to this was 9.5" and thick.  It took almost a month before I found the winner.  It was 12.5" and thick on a 19 year old tall and skinny white kid. He is 6'8" and cums almost a cup (8 oz) after holding a load for 10 days.  No I way I could deep throat it, I probably got down about 8" but I did swallow every drop of a 9 day load.  He literally stayed hard in mouth after he came because he is so damn young.  I ended up never taking it out of my mouth after he came the first time, I just kept sucking until he came a second time about 15 minutes later.

• Upvote 3

Guest MorganStar

mmm..my friend from school was huge...could just barely get it my mouth..no way was is going to fit down my throat...we tried but had to stop

Not sure if this guy was the biggest but he sure sticks out in my memory as the biggest. I was living in New Orleans when the wonderful and much loved Club bathhouse was still operating. I could write a book about all the cock I got there, probably enough for a boxed set...anyway back to the big dick. On the third floor there used to be this army themed area with a weird high bench like thing. I am standing in there, leaning against the bench, its dark but you can still make out bodies pretty good. This guy joins me and I wait only a moment before going in for a taste. He's young, early twenties and has a big dick (not the biggest, he has not arrived yet) His meat was very tasty and I enjoyed going down all the way. Loved to bury my nose in his pubes while my throat muscles worked on his cock. After a while he wanted a go at my dick so I let him for a bit but I don't really like blow jobs so I went back to worshipping his dick with my tongue.

I did not even notice another guy had arrived until the young guy pushes me off his dick and over to the new guy. New guy has the dick of death: ten solid inches and really thick. It took some work but I got that sucker down all the way. My own dick was rock hard. He let me take my time and do it my way so I had no problem taking him all the way. They took turns with my mouth until the younger guy helped himself to my ass.

It don't get any better than two big and hard cocks in your holes. At one point big dick guy tries to fuck the younger one but it just does not fit. I got him off in my mouth and then he wandered off leaving my with big dick guy. He wants in my ass but I just can't believe he would ever fit and I refused to let him try. I continued to suck but could not for the life of me get him to cum. I wish I could meet up with him again. I would let him try now.

When things cooled down we chatted a bit. He was Latino and married. He told me he liked to take cruises to get away from his wife. He invited me to go with him to Puerto Rico. I thought this big dicked son of a bitch is going to get me alone and cornered in some sound proof cabin and corn hole the hell out of me. Part of me really wanted to go but I had an obligation that prevented me from accepting. Maybe that was a good thing or maybe I would have had the time of my life learning to take that fantastic cock.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:06 AM, Cockworshipper951 said:

I recently posted an add online and was looking for the biggest cock I could find to suck within a 1 hour drive of my house.  I offered to pay $200 to suck the biggest one I could find.  I am fascinated with huge thick cocks.  The biggest I had sucked prior to this was 9.5" and thick.  It took almost a month before I found the winner.  It was 12.5" and thick on a 19 year old tall and skinny white kid. He is 6'8" and cums almost a cup (8 oz) after holding a load for 10 days.  No I way I could deep throat it, I probably got down about 8" but I did swallow every drop of a 9 day load.  He literally stayed hard in mouth after he came because he is so damn young.  I ended up never taking it out of my mouth after he came the first time, I just kept sucking until he came a second time about 15 minutes later.

Lucky bastard! A ten day load that big is worth $200. I hope you get it from his often as you like.

• Like 1

Guest hihi07

There once a night once where I was ass up face down in my room at the local bath house wearing a nice jockstrap. The room was close to the door. I made sure my arms were out front, chest firmly against the bed, and my back arched while men passed. I heard the door open more and could not help but peek. It was a 6’3 tall muscular man with muscles for days, he was so fucking sexy and handsome. I immediately grabbed my poppers when I saw his bulge and sniffed multiple times. Then I felt him slap his dick on my ass. He said, “Hope you can take these thick 13 inches, cause no one can.” I got excited and poked my ass out further and he pounded me for the remainder of the time in my room, in every position imaginable, planting his seed where he could, and showing me the aggressive superior black man I knew he was. 

That at was the biggest cock I’ve ever taken!

Guest MorganStar
11 hours ago, hornycumslut91 said:

Would you try again if you could?

probably....not sure it would make a difference...but I would like to see him again

One of the Happiest times being Breed and seeded several times was sucking Big Dicks - one on one / I was on all 4's on the carpet sucking  and by surprise a third party cums in upon us - already bent over - he proceeded raw fucking me ! Sometimes it was rough - head lock - tearing up my cunt hole - forcing me to sniff poppers - then I relaxed - has  happen several times !  anyone else to happen too ?

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal

9" - with my head hung over the edge of the bed, and plenty of amyl (little bit of T as well). The whole way.

Probably 9-10”...was one of the guys I regularly sucked at the abs...it was nice and thick and uncut. He had a nice hairy bush and would cum right from work and was sweaty and musky. He loved to pump his cum right down my throat and I loved the way is extremely large and thick load would feel as coated my throat and filled my belly..I’m hard just thinking about it.

The largest I have ever had in my mouth/throat was 13”. He was uncut, medium thickness and curved downward at the perfect angle for deep throating. He started to pump it straight to my belly but I was able to pull off somewhat and get a mouthful from yumminess. Yummy yummy yummy cummy in my tummy. ?

399D2EA0-BD0E-4E98-B8BE-5E8B9E606655.jpeg

For me a 9 inches fat black dick. He was skinny type, about 30 y.o. nice body ... it took a while but after he got inside, he would not leave. Met hi  in some other occasions .. nice guy who would fuck like crazy always got his loads. last seen last year in a bath house.