The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

He's since died but when I was in my early 20s I had a friend named Bill who had an 8 incher that was as thick as my wrist and got rock hard. Closest I've ever come to fornicating with a horse. He was about 5 yrs older and was a motor cycle riding leather jacket wearing dominant top.  He was also the man who introduced me to poppers.

Biggest guy i've been bred by said he was 12". All i know is that he bred me in key west in front of a bunch of guys. He fucked me so deep it was hours before his cum leaked out of me. After he bred me i offered up my ex and he came for the 3rd time in his ass. His hole was gaping so big i fisted him afterward.

• Like 1

Biggest cock I ever sucked, and the biggest cock I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing real time was an early 20's surfer type guy at an LA bath house years ago. Think and muscular long blond pony tail a little bit of hair across his chest and biggest cock I've experienced in a few decades of playing with cock! Definitely couldn't take the whole thing down my throat but did my best to drain his balls:)

• 1 month later...

The biggest?  A Colombian guy whose cock looked like a Colt 45 tall boy (the 24oz size) with a foreskin.  When he first pulled it out and asked where I wanted it I told him to put it next to the front door with the other umbrellas - took him an hour just to get it all the way in and another hour to cum.  Definitely a personal record for me but not worth a repeat.  We’re still friends though.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

this BBC a few years back at a visit to steamworks easily 10 inches long and as thick as a coke can. was his fuck doll for 2 hours he ripped my cunt during all the fun and all I want is to play with him again. but he left while I was passed out. best of all no damn rubber used.

• 4 weeks later...

The biggest cock I have ever sucked was 9 inches. I hope some say to suck a 10 inch cock. I prefer the 5 and 6 inch cock for my pleasure. Just the right size to lick, suck and swallow. The smallest I swear was only 2 niches hard.

• 5 months later...

Nine inches was my biggest cock I sucked until a couple months ago when I met Russell. He was a colored guy with a BBC. I measured it and it was 13 inches of meaty delicious cock. I sucked it more than once and loved his cum. He laid me on the bed with my head over the edge and fucked my mouth and throat. He shoved all of that big gorgeous cock down my throat. I drooled and couldn't breath but loved ever second of his big cock in my throat. Face fucked me until he was about to cum and then had me just suck his big black cock head. He flooded my mouth with thick creamy jizz over and over. Absolutely delicious cum. Then he fucked me bareback and I took all thirteen inches in my ass. I have never been fucked so hard and good in my life. Felt him cum when he fucked me. Fantastic. I have hoped he would show up in my life again but sad to say he hasn't. Still hope.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...