The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

10 to 11 inch, cut and thick. All the way to his bush. Then he fucked my mouth , finished and told me nobody ever got all of it. Met him at a rest stop. A few guys tried as I watch. I got my turn and those guys watched a performance !

I am a size queen and loved it.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Guest Pissboydrinker6969

I hooked up with 3- hot shemales latinas cocks were all 11-12 inches sucked them all then they rinsed me with piss0E6A481A-47B0-4114-9BE1-52F6FFD81102.png.ceb16c125cb496bd3d74ef6aca0dc158.png8614ED9B-92B2-4D32-89B4-7E4AC066CBFD.png.1c04eb78ad5353595ac8faa9d835ca97.png032B786B-3286-4164-89C0-A5BCA1B49E88.png.d45bdddf3f8faf337922a2dd65ce890b.png6C746D58-25FF-4028-A393-F4D798F487B1.png.e3643855cc3dea73a55cdebe58105d3f.pngFBD7437C-4EB0-4BDA-A5A2-41E8AC7634D7.png.e673723104a97dbeabed526f816289ec.png3A26449E-430C-48CF-BCB3-CFE870B87ADC.png.2e7ff0fa46c9ac9a8e998900871eb870.png190F7B29-F81D-45A5-85F9-8B9E018859D1.png.ff6827063282e19b7be29365a3285126.png

Biggest cock I've had the pleasure to suck was a 9 and s half inches long cut and could take it down my throat till my forehead was pressed against his abs.

He was a tall German backpacker I met in a gay club in Amsterdam. He was a Dom top guy. We went into one of the cabins but left the door open so people could watch. He pushed me into my knees, grabbed my head and face fucked me roughly while he called me names and talked dirty until he  covered my face with his thick hot load.  And left me on the floor catching my breath and savoring the taste of his cum.

The size that make your eyes flood with tears and your nose backwash with your spit!

He was my doctor's friend.  I didn't know that connection till later.  Short Italian fella, dark beard, accent and all.  I didn't expect a short slim guy to have such a package.  He had one of those swinging 3rd arms that was thick & swollen but never rock hard.  My guess is 10" but he never said.

A few weeks after our hookup, I saw him and my doctor hanging out at the club.  My doc "introduced" me to his friend visiting from Italy -- not knowing that I'd already been "introduced".  We pretended to not know one another. 

If only my doc had know his friend's giant Italian sausage had used my mouth to facefuck his load out!  😛

• Like 2

Depends on which way you measure, I'd say if  by girth, this Bahaman guy that also has fucked me a few times. He's definitely got the beer can thickness going on, barely get my lips around it, and he's 9" long too.

Length, I would have to say this one guy that I've played with a few times this past year is probably winning that contest, he originally told me he was 11", he has tried to say he's not that big when I had to turn him down after a procedure earlier this year, but he is looonngggg. Both my hands can wrap around his shaft and I still have plenty to suck. He's the first guy to get through my second ring, think I posted that on here too. 

Some honorable mentions: late 90's/early 00's I went to the, now extinct, Bijou one night. Walked in there was only one guy in the theater and he was right in aisle by the door. 30's-40's white guy, he liked me, I liked him, I dropped to my knees and he had a thick 9" cock. Wish I had gotten his number. 

A friend of mine, he's got a similar cock to the one above, with a nice curve to it. 

Lastly a guy I worked with around 2000, he always flirted with me, but I knew he was a top and at the time I was a top too. A few years back I ran into a huge cock pic on Adam, turns out it was him. His cock is somewhere in between the girthy one I mentioned on top, and the two hander + I mentioned second. Definitely waited to long to play with him.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

11.5 inch BBC. A loooooong time ago. Met him at a rest area in NY and went to his place. We had this instant physical connection and got together 2 or 3 times a week for me to suck him. Took about 2 months but that night I finally got it all down into my throat was something you just don't forget. Think of him often, must be about 70. Wonder who's the lucky sucker now. 

5 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

A few weeks after our hookup, I saw him and my doctor hanging out at the club.  My doc "introduced" me to his friend visiting from Italy -- not knowing that I'd already been "introduced".  We pretended to not know one another. 

If only my doc had know his friend's giant Italian sausage had used my mouth to facefuck his load out!  😛

That reminds me of  a time that my neighbor introduced me to a good friend of his at a club one time. He was telling me about how his friend and his friend's boyfriend at the time were such a great and happy couple. I pretended that I had never met him before and he did the same but needless to say my neighbor had no idea that his "good friend" had been pounding the fuck out of my ass with his 10"x6" dick every chance he got whenever his boyfriend was out of town on business and that he'd been fucking me weekly or more for more than a year by that point, leaving my hole wrecked after each encounter and pretty much wrecked the whole time we were hooking up.

Edited by Close2MyBro
  • Like 1

Dtil remember like it was yesterday.  My first and only experience of actual gag the fag. Was a solid 10. Went down the throat one too many times,  and lunch came up with it. Cleaned myself off and finished the blowjob 

I think we all agree that a big cock gives a lot of lust to suck it all, and when I go to cruising it is what gives me the most morbid when I get a treasure greater than 20cm 11in ... but in 2014 I had an exciting and somewhat dangerous experience, In a bathroom of a shopping center around 10 at night a very sturdy man entered and then I knelt to suck him, when I see he is a 25cm mastodon because I started to suck him normal and he did not fit in my mouth, until he began to fuck me throat with great force until he introduced his entire member choking me. He displaced my trachea bone a bit and I spent almost a month without being able to swallow well, nor could I drink water.

• Like 1

Probably between 8 and 9 and I knew how far it went cause he moaned nicely and as he the words "Ohhhhh mannnnnn" came out of his mouth he bucked and I felt him unload multiple shots of his sweet seed deep in my throat.  He was down so far that nothing flowed into my mouth except the last drops as he pulled back out.

• Like 1

My largest was 10 inches , and  i had my lips on his belly , arms locked around his ass , so he couldn't pull out until i wanted air .  Just loved keeping him down there , while i milked him with my throat muscles . When he fucked me , I told him to give it to me real hard  , which was exactly what he did . The sensation of having a fat 10 inches driven into me without mercy , is unbelievably good . 10s are hard to find ,  so I content myself with nice thick 7s  , 8s and 9s , etc , etc .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Throatmaster said:

My largest was 10 inches , and  i had my lips on his belly , arms locked around his ass , so he couldn't pull out until i wanted air .  Just loved keeping him down there , while i milked him with my throat muscles . When he fucked me , I told him to give it to me real hard  , which was exactly what he did . The sensation of having a fat 10 inches driven into me without mercy , is unbelievably good . 10s are hard to find ,  so I content myself with nice thick 7s  , 8s and 9s , etc , etc .

This was in Sydney? I'm interested in his ethnic background as I'm from there and have some fond memories.