The Biggest Cock You Have Sucked

Guest Saturn1

• 2 weeks later...

The biggest I've successfully sucked down to the balls was about 8.5"-9" and not thick.  I literally have a small mouth according to the dentist, so accommodating large cocks orally isn't something I'm able to do well despite my efforts.

The largest I've attempted was 12" and fairly thick.  I got nowhere near getting it in my mouth much less down my throat.  I did however get fucked with it (7+ times) and it was a lot of fun!

Guest Memphian

I'm not sure the measurements but I happen to have a picture of the biggest I've ever sucked.  I met him in an adult theater and was amazed by his cock.  I had recently seen some comparison pictures so I asked him if he would mind coming in the bathroom for a picture, as it was way too dark in the theater and I didn't want to use a flash.  I'm about 5 1/2 inches so that gives you an idea of his size.  I could barely get the head in my mouth, and my mouth was wide open.

photo (1) (Medium).JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This one time in my early 20s, I dropped into my local bathhouse late on a weeknight, planning to stay the full 8 hours until dawn. By 4am, the only ones left in the building were me and the lone staff member. I had seen him there countless times before, but he had never really paid me any attention, and all of my interactions with him were limited to me paying for my room at the front desk. But after he had finished his cleaning duties for the night, with no other customers for either of us to attend to, he ended up visiting my room as I was snoozing. He asked if I wanted company, and I said sure. Next thing I know, he whips this monster cock out of his shorts. It had to have been at least 11 inches, and if he had told me it was even bigger than that I wouldn't have doubted him for one second. He thrust it into my mouth, and I was gagging on it within seconds, as it worked its way into my throat. I was able to take all but one or two inches of it. He eventually finished by shooting all over my face. I would have preferred to swallow his load, but the facial was his call.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2017 at 8:07 AM, OtterTopLDN said:

11 inches and very thick. When I lowered his pants was amazed by his size. He was an older man in his mid sixties. Took a while to get him fully hard and he was huge. Could barely fit my mouth around him. He had length but his thickness was the main reason I couldn't go deeper. Managed to take between half and two thirds of the way down.

I had a similar experience with my top daddy he's so thick

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Sucked and got fucked by a married Dominican dude back in ATL who was swinging 12 inches with a nice thickness and uncut. Was pretty good at deepthroating by then and he was quite the mouthful...would frequently gag at first but got the the point where I could take most of it...probably 3/4. He'd shoot massive loads...was so hot. I kept trying to talk him into fucking me but wouldn't as he was married. One night he was drunk and high and he finally barebacked me and came inside me...that was that...started getting what his wife used to.